Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r] how to keep your girl [guinevere/lete] [fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:24 pm
Truth be told, the whole situation with Demeter and Lete had Guinevere sort of concerned. Poor Demeter seemed really, really twisted around about the whole thing, and somehow, she'd found herself int he middle of a spicy little enemies-to-lovers drama.

She wanted to make sure the right side won this one. If Lete got taken in by love and the White Moon...ugh. Gwen only had so many friends in this business, and Lete was one of them, and she didn't want to lose that! (Well, as good a friend as could be from one nice encounter and a general desire to be collectively chill.)

She could feel a Dark Mirror aura. Lower stage than her. Just the hope that it was Lete had her jogging towards it--and when she bounced off a rooftop, into a park, and turned around a corner on a pretty walking path to find a familiar face, she waved.

"Hey, Lete! Good to see you again!"

amorremanet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:38 pm
Finishing up with finals was, as far as Gabi had been concerned, a perfectly valid reason to ******** off from anything that vaguely resembled a responsibility. First, that had meant baking up a storm. Maybe bun would run into Demeter while out on a patrol, and be able to woo her with some cherry-chocolate cheesecake bites, or strawberry glaze fudge brownies, or something else that felt seasonally appropriate for spring, the way that she liked. Or maybe Lete would run into someone else and share with them.

Patrolling didn’t count as a responsibility, if you asked either Gabi or Lete about it. See, powering up into Lete was fun and a welcome escape from needing to deal with all the problems that plagued civilian existence. Plus, whenever you didn’t run into any jumped up jerks from the White Moon—so, all of the White Moon senshi except Demeter and probably all their Knights as well, as far as Lete could tell—patrolling was fun. Draining people probably counted as some kind of work, but not so much that Lete couldn’t put those kinds of thoughts aside and pretend she was playing a game.

At the feeling of a Negaverse aura on her senses, Lete hoped very hard that whoever they were, they’d end up being cool. Hearing her name felt like a good sign, and she grinned when she turned around to see Guinevere coming her way. By the time Gwen had gotten close to her, Lete had taken her large-ish ziploc container of strawberry-glaze fudge brownies out of her subspace.

“Nice to see you too, Gwen!” Cracking open the container, she proffered it forward. “Sweet treat for a gorgeous snacc?”

Noir Songbird

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:04 pm
Ohhh, Guinevere was so lucky in her choice of friends. Not only was Lete super chill, bun had snacks. Ever since the incident with the Senshi with the nasty magic that made Gwen so hungry it cut to her core, she'd found that she was much more excited for any available snack food than she'd been before.

"You are the best," she said, peeling off her gloves so she could pluck out a brownie and take a bite. "Oh my god, these are so good, did you make them yourself?" Probably, she supposed, but Lete might have a mega talented grandma who didn't ask questions about where her precious sugarplum took her baked goods, or something.

"Having an easy night so far? No trouble with the White Moon?" It certainly looked like it, but best to make sure. "Oh, and hey! I ran into Demeter again."

amorremanet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:15 pm
Even though it was far from the most important thing in the universe, Lete still waited, practically vibrating with anticipation, to make sure that Guinevere liked the brownie. And, like a puppy being showered in affection and probably also treats, Lete grinned brightly when—YES!! Guinevere liked it!!! (Not that Lete doubted buns own abilities in a kitchen, but knowing that buns friends enjoyed the products of said work always felt nice.)

“I did, yeah,” Lete told Guinevere, still grinning (and very carefully balancing buns mirrorshard, holding it in place on top of the container so bun could have a brownie also). “My abuela, meemaw, mama, and tías taught me all kinds of fun things to do in a kitchen. Finals are over, so I had more free time to bake for fun instead of baking because the stress started getting to me. Then, I had some new recipes to try out—some nice spring and early summer fruity things, which is why these have the strawberry glaze—and it’s always nice to share with cool people.”

Softening slightly, thinking about the girlfriend Guin had mentioned, Lete added, “If you tell me what kinds of things you and your girl like? I’d be more than happy to bake you guys things. Friend privileges.

“And thankfully, I haven’t had any White Moon trouble tonight, but strength in numbers never hurt.” Especially not when Lete was so easily distracted by the mention of—“Demeter? You did? How did it go, I hope she wasn’t still being unfairly aggro with you?”

Noir Songbird

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:48 pm
"Oh, wow," Guinevere praised, "then you definitely did a fantastic job. Love me some good seasonal baked goods." And seasonal flavors in general, obviously, but Lete wasn't exactly handing out cherry vanilla lattes or anything like that.

Guinevere thought about the offer presented for a moment, and then nodded, coming to a conclusion. "My girlfriend really likes peaches," she said, "so if you can do anything with that, it'd be awesome? But no worries, really, just the occasional surprised baked good is enough. Also, like, your general friendship, and whatever." But that part was implied, right? She didn't need to say it out loud, really.

"Anyway, your Demeter....she's kind of a mess, I think," Gwen said, taking another bite of her brownie. "But the good news is that she's come around on the gay thing, which is a big step for her, I think. The bad news is that it was a big enough deal for her that she cried all over me when she figured it out, but like....at least she did figure it out?" That was the important part, right? The realization was had, Gwen and Lete just had to nudge her the rest of the way.

amorremanet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:02 pm
Maybe the part about general friendship was implied or whatever, but hearing it still made Lete feel all pink and fuzzy in the chest. Possibly a little bit crushy—it was hard not to feel that way when everything about Guinevere was so stunning and gorgeous and sweet on top of it—but both Gwen and Lete had, respectively, a girlfriend so in love that she’d gotten out of the White Moon for their relationship, and a precious angel who might one day do the same (albeit into the Dark Mirror Court rather than the Negaverse, or so Lete hoped). Besides, having crushes on friends was all well and good as long as everyone respected each other’s boundaries.

Though, from the sound of how Gwen told it, getting their relationship to that point might have been more complicated than Lete had initially reckoned. “Mess, I can deal with,” Lete decided after pondering it all for a moment. “She’s so good, and I really like her. If she needs some more time or a more gentle touch to help ease into accepting accepting how she feels, then I can do that.”

Giving Gwen a soft, heartfelt smile, she added, “Thanks for letting me know, Gwen. You’re a really good friend. And your sweet girl is really lucky to have you in her life.”

Noir Songbird

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers