Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r]would you still love me if i were a worm [emily/faeth]Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Emily did not make a habit of caring about the opinions of stupid, obnoxious teenagers. She really, totally didn't. It wasn't a thing that she cared about, it would never be a thing she cared about, look at all the Not Caring she was doing.

She said to herself, checking her face int he mirror for signs of wrinkles because some dumb fifteen year old in a poofy skirt called her "grandma."

Truly: yikes.

She huffed, and stomped out of the bathroom, and plopped down on the couch, truly working herself into a grouchy raincloud of a mood. And as she laid there, she leaned back. Maybe she just needed some outside perspective. She didn't feel old or anything, which meant that dumb kid was a dumb kid and, incidentally, totally wrong.

Like, really. Just because Emily didn't know her own age because she'd had her memory wiped--!

"Faaaeth," she called, whinily, "am I old? Do I look old? I don't feel old or anything, but like....am I?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:31 pm
Faeth was in the kitchen, working on something nice for a late night snack, more like she was hungry and cookies had just sounded amazing. And when they were as easy as just opening a pack and putting them on a cookie sheet and shoving the sheet into the oven.

The fact that these were Birthday cake cookies and had sprinkles had nothing to do with her maturity level and…speaking of maturity level..

Glancing up at Emily, Faeth frowned and opened her arms for her girlfriend, concern making her frown. “...What? No? You’re not old at all…why…are you even asking, love? What happened?”

She didn’t add on the now that was quietly ringing through her mind but…she did think it. Felt guilty right afterwards but still. “Did someone do something again? Do you want to just start patrolling with me so that I can punch people in their faces when they hurt you?”

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:43 pm
Emily rolled off the couch, in a very floppy sort of manner, and walked into the kitchen to sling herself into Faeth's embrace, arms wrapping around her shoulders and body sagging forward. This was, she knew, patently ridiculous. She was, she knew, being super duper mega dramatic. It was very, very dumb, and the thought of explaining herself out loud, with her words, to another human being, even her beloved girlfriend who tolerated so much of her nonsense, sounded absolutely terrible.

....But she had to. She'd started the whining and she owed an explanation.

"It's really, really dumb," she acknowledged, first, because it was. "But there was this. Ugh. Teenager. And she was super mean. And I know it's really stupid to get all in my own head just because she called me old because she's like, a toddler? Comparatively? So of course I look old to her? But then I got to thinking about how I don't even really know how old I am, and it's all....really messy."

She sighed.

"....Maybe you sohuld come out with me. Just until I get my buttwings, too, you know."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:13 pm
“Teenagers are assholes. Nothing strange about that, or dumb either.” Stroking Emily’s hair, Faeth couldn’t hide the indulgent smile that spread across her face. Honestly, she wouldn’t trade Emily for the world. This stupid, somewhat crazy, fantastic woman was just…Perfect.

“She’s an idiot and if she called you old, she was just jealous that you’re so damn hot. I bet she was gangly and gawky and just wished that she could be as stunning as you are at any given moment.”

Pressing a kiss to Emily’s forehead, Faeth smiled softly. “I’m making cookies, if you want to feel younger. They’ve got sprinkles. And if you want me to come out with you absolutely. I’ll be honored to kick their asses.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Emily nodded, unhappily, and sighed. Faeth was totally right. That dumb little girl was just jealous she didn't look half as hot and mature as Guinevere did, and that she'd always look kinda young and dumb, with an outfit like hers.

That was all. She was ridiculous for being worried.

"You're the best," she sighed, fondly. Really, she was so lucky to have someone that seemed to like her weird little eccentricities. To like when she was big and dramatic and dumb about things. "And I will totally take some of those cookies."

The rest could figure itself out. Patrolling together would be fun, anyway, and maybe she'd get to introduce Tristan to some of the friends she'd made along the way of being a Senshi. There were certainly plenty of them. And just....not being alone would make the whole thing a lot safer, too. Some dumb White Moon a*****e might try to mess with one lone Corrupt, but two? No way.

"Love you," she said, "so much."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:49 pm
Faeth smiled. “Love you too, Em. Forever and always, to the moon and back.” She pulled away, but only so that she could get the cookies out of the oven and really get to pampering her girlfriend.

As she utterly deserved.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out