Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] really in that closet huh? [Guinevere/Demeter]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:27 pm
Demeter really shouldn't have been out alone again tonight. She really, really should not have. But it was easier to clear her head as the girl who didn't have to think about her parents, just someone who needed to fight crime. Not having to think about all that stuff was a welcome relief.

So naturally, she had to run right into someone who could make her think about that stuff!! Oh no!! Not her!! Demeter squawked, backpedaling away when she turned down the alleyway to see that Senshi with the crazy gay magic!!

"Wait, please, I'm sorry, I'm not doing anything!" she pleaded, slipping and falling on her butt from backing up too quickly. "I swear! I don't want to fight!"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:44 pm
Guinevere had felt the aura of a weaker White Moon Senshi, and gotten curious. She knew that she could chase down someone a level below her, and maybe she'd get to win a fight, or maybe she'd get to drag someone to the Negaverse to get fixed, like she had been. Have all the White Moon's lies burned out of them, to be replaced with Chaos's wodnerful, warm truth.

Ah, but no. that would not be happening tonight. Instead, what she found was the sweet, dumb little Senshi from before, the one that apparently hadn't realized that she had very non-platonic feelings for another girl.

And she seemed very panicked.

"Honey, honey, it's okay, chill, we're good, I don't want to fight you," she put up her hands, briefly, in surrender, and then made a "please calm down" sort of gesture, a little helplessly. "I met Lete, by the way. Totally get why my magic made you all obsessed with bun, bun's gorgeous, and you are a very lucky girl."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:54 pm
Okay, well... That was kind of reassuring! They were chill, okay, she could handle that! That was—

SHE'D MET—?

Oh no. Lucky? Lucky?! No no no no, she did not want to deal with this, this was what she'd come out as Demeter to avoid thinking about!!!

She squeaked, covering her face and shaking her head. "Bun—Bun is great, but I'm not—I mean, I went home and I thought about—I'm not—"

She finally just stopped talking, curling in on herself and whimpering a bit.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:14 am
Oh.

Oh wow.

Oh, this was super awkward. Guinevere winced, a little, in the face of all that squeaking and stammering and headshaking. The poor girl clearly had it bad, and worse, she was embarrassed about how bad she had it. That was kind of adorable, in a way, but Guinevere also wasn't here to gently cradle her throguh any potentially traumatic realizations, or whatever. That was, simply, way, way above her gay little pay grade.

"Not what? I mean, if you don't actually like the poor girl that way, you sohuld probably tell her so, it's really cruel to string people along. And she seems super fond of you, which makes me think you two need to have a serious, honest conversation." Or something. What did Gwen know, really. She couldn't recall not knowing she was a woman, a lesbian, any of that. It had simply always been true.

One of the many, many, many benefits of getting your memory totally wiped, she guessed.

"But, like, honestly, outside perspective, it really did seem like you liked her, so maybe you ought to think about it just a little bit more. You know, to be a hundred percent certain."

xxxgenovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 am
"I'm not stringing her along—I mean, I-I didn't think I was?" she said, looking up in utter bewilderment. Suddenly realizing she was still on the ground, she stood up, still blushing deeply, and dusted herself off.

"I-I mean, I, um..." It really did seem like she liked Lete? Really? A total outsider just could look at her like—

"You’re doing all the badass bisexuals who fought for our liberation at Stonewall proud."

Murikabushi had said he thought she was bi... And now, this crazy senshi with the gay magic... Maybe... Oh, God. What if she was wrong? What if she really was—?

Tears started falling from her eyes and she sniffed, rubbing at them vigorously. "I mean, no. No! I can't be, y'know, that way, I never thought I would—that—my parents would probably kill me! I wasn't supposed to be anything but their perfect daughter, you know? I can't just... be gay! I definitely like boys! I've never liked a girl before, I..."

Dang, she was really breaking down right now, huh? She shivered, hugging herself and giving Guinevere a look of abject misery. "I'm sorry. You totally don't deserve any of this. Of me being... So freaking stupid. I just c-can't... disappoint... I thought about it too much already, and I just c-can't... Even if I really did like her that way, I... I didn't mean to lead her on. She makes me feel so..."

Her heart squeezed painfully. "...Is that what it feels like?" she finally asked quietly, desperately.

She had to know.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:35 am
Guinevere was not super good at other people's feelings. (Except for Faeth's. But Faeth, of course, was special.) But this poor girl--ugh, she felt sort of responsible for the whole thing, since she was the one that had pressed, and it was her magic that had started the whole thing, and....

She stepped forward. Gently put her hands on Demeter's shoulders.

"You know you can like more than one gender, yeah? And that maybe you just....haven't realized how you feel about girls before?" That seemed reasonable. That probably happened to people that hadn't had their whole lives erased. "I mean, I don't...really know, I don't remember how I figured all this out, but that's my problem, not yours." This poor girl did not need another crisis, that was obvious.

"Anyway, I have a girlfriend, and...when I'm with her, everything feels right, She makes my chest feel all fluttery and warm, and I'd do anything to make her smile, because when she does, it's like everything is right with the world. And I...I mean....it's good. It's really good. Being in love with her. And if you're feeling something like that....I think you should go after it. And if your parents are shitty about it, ******** them. You're their kid. They decided to have you. If their love is conditional on you being their perfect little angel, then it's not really love and they don't deserve you."

xxxgenovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:41 am
Demeter rubbed her eyes one last time as Guinevere placed her hands on her shoulders, looking up into her face. She inhaled sharply as Guinevere started talking... And it all made sense.

It all reached into the place deep inside herself where she'd locked everything away to keep playing the perfect angel and blew the door off the hinges. She sobbed a little and flung her arms around Guinevere, burying her face in Guin's shoulder.

"Thank you," she whispered, sniffling. "I...I really, really would like to... Y'know. Talk to Lete. And... stuff. Like. Kisses. And dates. You... thank you."

Demeter squeezed. "...You're good. Really, really good," she said softly.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:44 am
Guinevere froze up, for a moment, when Demeter flung herself forward for a hug. But very slowly, she relaxed, and upt her arms aorund Deme, and squeezed.

:"Yeah, honey, cry it out. It's okay. You'll be okay. And you've got a great person who really likes you, and the two of you deserve to be happy."

Yeah, she still felt super out of her depth. No, this was not something she considered herself good at. But sometimes, you got the circumstances you got, and it did feel kind of good to help this poor girl out.

(Also, Guinevere would absolutely ruin anyone who tried to hurt this precious angel. That was just a fact, now. Someone needed to protect her, and it would probably have to be Gwen.)

genovianprince
fin~ heart

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff