Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r] how flirt girl (lete/guin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:21 am
So far, Lete’s plan of alternating between the quad and different parks around campus had been working out pretty well for her. She wasn’t, like, ahead in any of the work she had to finish before the end of the semester? But she was keeping pace perfectly fine and not slacking off about getting energy for Mirrorspace. Everybody won, this arrangement was pleasing to all (especially since draining people didn’t really hurt anybody; as long as they didn’t die, they’d recover and be fine).

Tonight, out in Lafayette Park, Lete had only let out one mirrorwraith before feeling another powered up aura blossom on buns senses. Chaos like bun was, and more powerful than Lete bunself, but distinctly more like Negaverse Chaos. Well, strength in numbers and collaborative draining had worked out with Valjean, so Lete stashed buns normal human student tablet back in buns subspace and went in search of the aura’s source. Best to be on good terms with buns counterparts in the Negaverse, bun thought. There seemed to be more of them than there were people in the Dark Mirror Court—plus, they had senshi AND those Lieutenants and Captains, while the Dark Mirror only had senshi—and all of them were equally at risk of violence from the White Moon for doing nothing but existing (and draining people, but whatever). Working together just made sense.

Unfortunately for Lete, following the trail of the Negaverse aura led them straight to a girl.… Straight to a very absurdly good-looking girl with pink and blue pretties all over her fuku, who must certainly have been one of the finest specimens of Girl in Destiny City. And Lete would have liked very much to be Cool about walking into the life of a Girl like this, but this was not in their cards. Leaning against a tree, Lete put on a bright smile that they hoped looked Smooth (when in fact, it looked more like Lete was trying too hard).

“Hi there,” they said, and grazed their teeth along their lower lip. “For a nice girl like you to be hanging around a place like this, you’ve gotta be the senshi of beautiful, stunning heartbreakers, right?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:19 pm
Guinevere was taking a break. That was to say, she was stretched out on a bench with a donut and a large caramel latte from a late-night bakery (where they hadn't even blinked when she walked in powered up, a trait she appreciated in a restaurant staff). She was pretty caught up on draining, and she figured she could start heading home shortly, but she wanted to idle for just a little bit, finish her treat, generally cap off a pretty nice night.

There was a Dark Mirror somewhere, and Guinevere sighed. God, she really hoped it wasn't the one tall guy in the cute skirt who had gotten so tetchy about her taking a starseed from someone who totally deserved it. Still, in case it as, she popped the last of her donut in her mouth, sat up, and waited, a little ansitly.

It was not him.

It was, instead, someone very lovely. Guinevere smiled, crosse done leg over the other, rested her elbow on her thigh, and put her chin in her hand.

"Aww, you're really sweet! And not totally wrong." She winked. "Sailor Guinevere, Senshi of Obsession, at your service, gorgeous."

amorremanet

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:39 pm
“Oh, you must be really good at that job,” Lete quipped back without needing to think about it. (More accurately, she quipped back without pausing to think about what her mouth wanted to say or really anything at all beyond “girl hot,” “please keep talking to me,” and “oh wow, congratulations on your face, miss.”) “Pretty sure anybody who likes girls would be obsessed with you, and you wouldn’t even need to use your magic.”

Moving to join her on the bench, Lete grinned and held up one hand to give Miss Guinevere a finger-wave. “Sailor Lete of Decadence, and very pleased to meet you out here tonight.” She was SO much better than all the judgmental White Moon jerks who just wanted to give Lete trouble for trying to do her damn job.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:42 pm
Oh. Oh, she was adorable. Guinevere laughed, and shook her head a little. "Flatterer," she said. "But I guess I'm pretty good at it. Got a cute girl to leave the White Moon for me, so that's something."

And then, the Dark Mirror said her name.

And Guinevere got very interested, for a very different reason.

"Oh! You're Lete!" She laughed. "Wow, I understand why the cutie with the pumpkin fuku got totally obsessed with you, when I used my amgic on her. She'd got good taste."

It all made sense now. Yes, yeah, this was exactly the type of girl Guinevere could imagine getting totally in her own head about.

"Congrats on being her closet key, too. I mean, I think."

amorremanet

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:21 pm
Lete could have easily kept up the flirtatious back and forth all night. Miss Guinevere of Obsession didn’t seem to mind, even granted that she had a cute girlfriend back home who’d left the White Moon for her (a story that got a very earnest “awww” out of Lete). Maybe the rules here were that a good flirt was all in fun as long as Lete kept their hands to themself? Well, they could do that and respect those boundaries perfectly well.

And then Guinevere said the thing.

The thing about a cutie with a pumpkin fuku……being totally obsessed……with Lete.

“Demeter?” Lete couldn’t help the way her cheeks flushed warm, or the way her face lit up like exceptionally queer fireworks, or the very gay gymnastics that her heart started doing all over her chest. “I’m so sorry if she made any trouble for you. She’s really sweet and innocent, and she hasn’t really learned to see past all the sanctimonious White Moon bullshit yet or learned that human energy’s a renewable resource. I’m trying to help her learn better, it’s just kind of a process, y’know?”

Guinevere hadn’t said that Demeter had made trouble, but……well, Demeter had gotten herself in trouble with Valjean. She seemed okay with Dark Mirrors overall, but didn’t seem to extend the same grace to the Negaverse yet. But somewhat more importantly—

Leaning in closer, Lete nudged, “What did she say about me? Anything good?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:24 pm
"I didn't get her name," Guinevere sighed. "She came at me all aggressive, and so I used my magic on her, right? And it makes people obsessed with something, and makes them think they can get it from me." Well, usually her, she'd noticed, so far. Maybe not always. She'd have to use it in a bigger fight and see what happened.

"So anyway. She gets totally obsessed with you, and I guess in her little pumpkin glitter brain decides that I'm like, holding you hostage or something? It was super cute, she was so ready to kick my a** to save you." She laughed, but it wasn't mean--it was sort of fond, really.

"Anyway, if you can help her learn, that would be so good, because she charged me, and I'm obviously way stronger than her, and if she was like, two percent less adorably confused about realizing that she was gay...." Guinevere shrugged. "I dunno, I'd hate for her to run into someone that's got less patience than I do, you know?"

amorremanet

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

amorremanet

Edgiest Strawberry

14,225 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:35 pm
Lete nodded, drinking in everything that Guinevere had to say about her encounter with Demeter—maybe 20% motivated by politeness and wanting to be good to this new Negaverse friend and fellow queer girl, and fully 180% motivated by my crush-girl talked about me. my crush-girl SAID things about me. Demeter said my name to another senshi while I wasn’t there and that means she thinks about me when we’re apart and maybe it’s not just me, MY CRUSH GIRL SOUNDS LIKE SHE LIKES ME BACK HELP ME HELP ME SEND HELP.

“I’ll work with her on that for sure,” Lete agreed, giving Guinevere a smile that fell halfway between reassuring and happy to make a new friend and still a little bit delirious because DEMETER TRIED TO FIGHT ANOTHER SENSHI TO SAVE HER AND THOUGHT ABOUT LETE WHEN SHE WASN’T THERE. “She’s just so sweet, you know? She wants to believe the best in people all the time and that kinda makes her ripe pickings for the White Moon to feed her all kinds of propaganda about the Negaverse. Probably the Dark Mirror too, but she’s definitely not as irrationally aggro against us for whatever reason.”

Lete sighed in a Soft, fond way that definitely sounded crushy. “I’ll take just getting her to calm down and stop going after Negaverse senshi when you’re all just doing your jobs? But she’d look so cute in a Dark Mirror fuku, too. And then it’d actually be safe to, like, let her meet my friends, my family, all of that soft girlfriends stuff, right?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:53 pm
Aww, this was so cute. It was really obvious that Lete really liked Demeter, and Guinevere couldn't help but be charmed by a love story that wasn't all that different from hers and Tristan's.

"I hope you can get her to come over to your side," she said. "It sounds like you two would be really happy together."

She stood up, and smiled.

"I should run home to my girl, but...good luck. She seems really sweet, just super confused. I hope she decides to do the right thing."

Because, well, obviously joining Chaos was the right thing. That wasn't even a question, right?

"See ya!" She scooped up her latte, gave a little wave, and started her way home.

amorremanet

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash