Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[b] frilly pink fight club [guinevere/stirling][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 pm
Draining energy, Guinevere found, was really, really easy. People loved to fall right into her way, and it was hardly a problem to pull plenty and keep going. Tonight, she'd wandered into a park she didn't know, but it had been to her benefit--there were plenty of people to drain, and that was all she could really ask for.

Her last target was a middle-aged woman, a shrieking harpy who had snapped at a pair of teenagers on a late night walk. She lay unconscious on the ground, and Guinevere stretched, nudging her with her toe to make sure she was fully unconscious.

It would probably hurt, waking up after taking a little impromptu nap like that. Good. Guinevere hoped it did.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:29 pm
Brooklyn had been one of the teenagers who had been snapped at by the woman, so on one hand…she did appreciate the Corrupted Senshi stepping in and teaching her a lesson…but on the other hand…she wasn’t supposed to appreciate the Corrupted Senshi stepping in and teaching the woman a lesson, and so when she sped off to find a quiet, private place to change into Stirling, it was with a rather conflicted heart, but…still.

“You know, no matter how much of a b***h that Karen was, you maybe shouldn’t have gone as far as you did? It’s hard to blame you though, but I have to do something, it’s kind of my job.”

And so she ran at the pink, blue and black clad woman, dagger outstretched and made sure that she stepped fully on the Karen’s hand…just…

Just because.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:58 am
Guinevere groaned, exhaustedly. "Why do all of you Order people object to me handling nuisances? She'll live, it's not like I took her starseed or anything!"

Honestly, this was really getting to be an annoying problem. People on the other side always wanted to make it into a Thing when she drained energy or whatever else, and really, she was so over it she might as well have been airborne.

But fine, this girl wanted to fight. Even though they both clearly agreed that this lady needed to have a lesson taught to her. Whatever, it was all good.

She launched herself forward, aiming a punch at the Squire's face, leaning away from the dagger and twisting so it got her in the shoulder instead of in the face. It was blunt, sure, but it still made her wince, and the pain just made her want to fight even harder.

She'd show this stupid girl for getting in her way!

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:16 am
Stirling glanced at her dagger, almost annoyed that she didn’t get the angle right and it hadn’t scratched her with the thistle…had Casablanca been just a fluke then, or would she have to practice or…

The fist collided with her cheek and made Stirling stumble backwards in confusion more than actual pain. It hurt, sure but…she was sure it would have hurt less if she hadn’t attacked first, but…still.

It would bruise, she was sure…and that wasn’t what she wanted on her face. Rude. “You know, if you put any weight behind that, it might have hurt. But I guess something like you isn’t very scrappy, might get dirt under your nails and all.”

She was one to talk in the getup she was wearing but…whatever. Stirling was as scrappy as they came, at least in her own mind. And in the minds of those she had bested in fights too, she would wager.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:25 am
"Excuse you?!" Guinevere could not stop herself from getting angry and huffy. It was a stupid little insult, and she knew it. It wasn't even true--yeah, she liked it when her nails looked nice, especially since a magical manicure cost zero dollars and didn't interrupt having nice nails when she was powered down, but she got dirt under them all the time! An obvious consequence of parkour! "Just because I take care of myself doesn't mean I won't scratch your eyes out with my fancy nails, you little brat!"

Who gave this girl the right to judge her anyway? She didn't know what Guinevere had been throguh!

Okay. Well. Guinevere also didn't know what Guinevere had been through. But that wasn't the point!!!

"Anyway, you're what, like twelve? What do you even know about anything!"

Yes. Cutting. Excellent.

Guinevere considered, for a moment, using her amgic. But nah, she didn't need to. This was just some stupid kid who was stupid and arrogant and thought that she got to judge Guinevere without really knowing her.

She jumped forward, swinging her fist again, still aiming at the girl's face. Give her a couple more bruises, see how she liked that!!

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:12 pm
“Almost fifteen you old bat, what are you, nearing fifty? Maybe you should check yourself into an old people’s home and you can get a frilly dumb lap dog and be with the other bitches!”

Taking a swift step backwards, Stirling swung her dagger through the air, concentrating on her magic, the magic she had first used with Mizuki. At least it would keep this b***h away and she could concentrate on more insults while she was being kept busy

Provided she could think of more insults now that she was safe for the moment from pummeling fists.

Strange how that helped the mind. “So grandma, what else do you have in you, hm? Picking on rotten Karens, which, again. I can’t really fault you on, but now picking on teenagers. You need a hobby. Or to get laid.” Adults liked that. They did in all of the shows that she caught glimpses of. Getting laid was normally at the center of all the action and the reason for most of the strife.

Gross.

Noir Songbird
Stirling holds her dagger in her hand and slashes through the air, a whimsical shield of ten feet by ten feet manifests five feet in front of where she slashed. The shield is translucent so she can see through it; only those she trusts can pass through it. Those she does not trust will be met with a solid wall to protect against physical attacks. The shield will move with her and will always stay five feet in front of her; it will pass through solid objects and will only be solid when it comes into contact with someone she doesn’t trust. She can use it to push back at her enemies but it can do blunt force damage if a player chooses. Stirling can channel her magic for forty five seconds at this stage.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:27 pm
Guinevere's fist did not whack into soft, forgiving flesh. Instead, it hit something hard--and she blinked. There was, suddenly, some kind of strange magical...shield? Between her and the Squire.

Uuuugghhhhhh! Magic that was not hers was so super mega inconvenient. She crossed her arms, glaring throguh the shield.

"I'm only picking on the teenager who picked on me first," Guinevere pointed out. Sure, "you started it" wasn't exactly a flawless genius argument, but it didn't need to be. "And my sex life is none of your business, gross."

She glanced over her shoulder at the unconscious woman.

"Anyway, I've totally already gotten what I need out of this, so if you don't wanna dance, I'm just gonna walk away."

Which she turned to do. If it baited the girl into attacking her again, so be it, but she did not have to stand here and take this disrespect.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:13 pm
Stirling watched as the Corrupted Senshi flounced away. You know? Good. Get out of her old lady, go darken someone else’s door. Smirking behind her shield, Stirling waited until she could no longer feel the other woman, and turned to look at the Karen still on the ground.

Well. She wouldn’t die...and that was about all that she cared about. Whatever. With a flounce of her own, she made sure to step once more on the crabby woman’s hand before she too made her exit.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas