Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[b] get a little more obsessed [guinevere/amsvartnir]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Okay, so. Guinevere's last effort at taking a starseed had gone really, really, really badly for her. But hey! What were the odds that it would happen twice! Surely the fancy Dark Mirror in the pretty many-layered frills wouldn't find her again. And if he did, well, she wouldn't hesitate, she'd just magic him in the face and then teleport out of there, because ******** that.

Her victim, this time, was...less discriminately selected, if she was honest. He hadn't even bothered her. Just been there, late at night, and she'd popped his starseed before he'd even realized danger was close.

Though, now she was staring at the little gem in her hand, pondering. Did she really need it? Maybe she could give it back and just suck out his energy instead.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:31 pm
Amsvartnir patrolled, quietly humming to himself. Tonight hadn't been so bad. Things were going pretty well for him. He really should visit his wonder again soon, though. Going with Murikabushi had been fun. It was nice going with someone to the ruins of an ancient civilization. It felt less like the weight of the world (or Wonder) crushed him with its devastation. More like he could handle it.

He had confidence in himself in this, at least.

When he saw the Senshi holding the starseed in her hand, though, he balked.

"G-Guinivere?" he stammered, at a loss. The sweet girl he'd met a few years ago now who'd talked to him about pokemon, who'd tried to convince him to purify-- she was... Corrupt?

He knew he hadn't known her very well, but... it still hurt. She'd been one of the last people he'd talked to as Thorite, one of the last people to... help him, even if she didn't know it.

Now she was... like this. Had she been forced?

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:19 pm
Oh.

Oh no.

The way this Squire was looking at her made Guinevere's heart sink.

There was that weird recognition that people sometimes got. Like they were looking at somebody they used to know. But she didn't know them. There was nothing there but the knowledge that ugh, once again, this was someone that had known the other her, the stupid her, the one that had gotten corrupted.

"Whatever you think you know, that's not me anymore, and I don't remember anything anyway, so just. Ugh."

She waved a hand.

"Turn around and walk away, I'm not the person you want."

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:04 pm
Amsvartnir shook his head, gripping his cane tightly. "I'm not leaving you," he said firmly, swallowing.

G-d, why did they have to take Guinevere?

"You were very, very kind to me, once," he said softly. "I've never forgotten that. Even if you don't remember... I do. And I think that matters, Guinevere. If it weren't for you, I'd still be in a pretty bad place. Your help was so important to me, and..."

He trailed off, at a loss. "What happened to you?"

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:22 pm
Oh, ugh, ********, he was having feelings. Guinevere really did not like ti when people had feelings at her, it made her skin crawl.

Well, these kinds of feelings, at least. There were feelings she didn't mind people having at her, but this--this--ick, pity, this sense that she'd lost something, that she as she was now was some kind of tragedy, she hated it. Hated it hated it hated it.

"No, I don't remember," she said. Ugh, no, no, this was so....bad, he was looking for something from her that she couldn't give.

"I--there was a battle, on a hill. I don't really remember it. But something happened. I was weak. And Chaos made me strong." She stomped her foot. "So if you think I'll ever go back to being that pathetic little fool--! Tormenting Obsession!"

Quote:
Guinevere speaks the name of her attack, and blows a kiss. A little broken heart made of pink smoke appears on the edge of her fingers, and then bursts, filling the air around her with sweet-smelling pink fog. The fog extends to a twelve-foot radius around her, and everyone in the fog except for Guinevere finds that suddenly, they are extremely obsessed with something--a person, a place, a plot hole in their favorite TV show, it can be anything--and they are convinced that the first other person in the fog they see has it, can give it to them, and they must fight for it. It is possible to resist the urge, especially if a character is higher ranked than Guinevere, but fighting it will result in the fog becoming choking, and characters may feel lightheaded and unable to breathe. These effects last for 35 seconds. Guinevere can use this attack twice per battle.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:04 pm
Amsvartnir opened his mouth—clearly this corruption had been forced, he had to try to talk to her, but—He gasped as she released her magic on him, coughing. s**t. s**t s**t s**t.

No. He had to resist, he couldn't—his breathing got worse and he fell to his knees, hacking coughs wracking his body. He couldn't get distracted. Couldn't. Not when he needed to talk to her, to try to help her the way she'd helped him, he—

He sobbed, trying to suck in deep, ragged breaths that didn't do much for him in this fog. His friend (ish) needed him, damnit.

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:09 pm
Good. Good, her magic was working, and he wasn't talking anymore. That was all she wanted. To make him stop pitying her. But...ugh, he wasn't fighting, that was what her magic usually made people do. It was kind of annoying that he was resisting it.

But at least it was making him suffer.

Guinevere stomped over to him and grabbed his chin, jerking his face up and making him look at her.

"Do not. Talk to me. Like I'm that weak, pathetic little idiot ever again. I'm not your friend. I'm not the person who helped you. She died on that hill and I'm someone new. Do you understand me?"

He had better listen. He had better accept that the person he was looking for was gone. If he didn't....Guinevere didn't know.

She didn't want to kill him. But if he kept trying to pity her, she just might.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:19 pm
Weak pathetic idiot? What? What the ******** was she talking about? Amsvartnir shut his eyes, letting out a little whimper as the air finally cleared up and he sucked in lungfuls of good air.

"I never thought you were weak or pathetic, Guinevere," he said quietly, opening his eyes once again to look up at her. "I looked up to you. Like I said... you'd helped me out of a dark time in my life. Okay, so you're someone new now. That's... not going to stop me from trying to be your friend again. Maybe that girl is dead, but I bet you still like Pokemon. Maybe visit the queer rec center for the trans support group. Trans icon Sylveon, right?"

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:29 pm
Guinevere snorted. She shook her head, disgusted, annoyed.

"We're not going to be friends. I'm not friends with enemies. And I'm definitely not going to some support group."

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But she for sure did not want to admit to someone on the other side that she was, going. What if he started looking for her, there? What if he connected the dots, somehow, and found her--found Faeth?

She really sohuld kill him. Should pull his starseed and end it all.

But she didn't want to.

"Don't. Try. To save me. I don't need to be saved."

She let go of him, and disappeared.

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:41 am
Amsvartnir frowned, opening his mouth to try to plead with her, but she vanished before he could do anything more. He slumped, exhaling softly and staring at the ground.

How could the Negaverse had taken someone as sweet and lively as Guinevere and corrupted her so badly that she was totally unrecognizable? He hated the Negaverse now more than ever. He would do his best to take down their organization.

Noir Songbird

genovianprince

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces