Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r] hold me closer [emily/faeth][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:58 pm
The magic was long over, but the echoes of it were still with Guinevere, even after she powered down.

The good news was, she could drag herself home. The bad news was, she couldn't make it go away. and she knew--she knew--that she sohuld talk to Faeth, but that awful, empty hunger she'd felt.....

It had her going straight for the kitchen, pulling open cabinets, gathering up snacks. Had her making herself a pile of little treats to devour, just to prove she could. Like that was some kind of victory over a past that she couldn't remember, but one that apparently had the absolute gall to leave its scars anyway.

Ugh.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:38 pm
Faeth heard the noises in the kitchen and honestly thought that it might be a robber, so quietly she padded out, one of her high heeled shoes clutched in her hand, ready to bash in the skull of whoever it was that was in the kitchen, though when she peered around the corner and saw that it wasn’t a robber and was just her girlfriend taking all of the food, she relaxed and tossed the shoe aside, walking out to meet Emily.

“...Got the munchies? Is it time for a late night taco run? Because I would be all about a late night taco run.”

Pressing a kiss to Emily’s cheek, Faeth grinned and shrugged. “...Thought you were a robber. Was going to attack with one of my heels, glad you weren’t though.”

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:11 pm
Emily froze, when she heard someone else approaching, and turned, looking very deer-in-the-headlights with her pile of various snack foods.

"Um," she said, and she sort of. Unceremoniously dumped what she was holding on the counter. "Actually. Yeah. Tacos...tacos sound better than eating all the snacks in the house. I..."

She laughed, a little tiredly, and in a way that rang more than a little false. "Yeah, not a robber, just....just me."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:18 pm
Faeth paused and moved closer to Emily, taking her hands and squeezing them. “...What’s up? You look as if you’ve seen a ghost. Want to talk about it? Or we can talk in the car going for the tacos, or talk when we’re shoving the tacos into our faces, or we can just talk now and then taco ourselves silly, your choice babe.”

Something was wrong, she didn’t have to be a genius to figure that out, but what it was that was wrong wasn’t something that Faeth could just…know. “You know that you can talk to me about anything that’s bothering you. Always and forever,” Reaching out she plucked at one of the small chocolate bars that had been tossed into a pile and unwrapped it, popping it into her mouth while she waited for an answer.

Or to be told that it wasn’t her business, either worked.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:29 pm
Emily sighed, and leaned against the counter, unwrapping a little chocolate Hostess snack cake and taking a bite.

"There was this Senshi," she said, and then she paused. "Okay, so, more accurately, there was this guy, and he was being super weird to me, and so I pulled his starseed, and then this Dark Mirror showed up, and he got all..."

She inhaled, sharply.

"He got all mad about it? And started getting all high-horsey, and he used his magic on me, and Faeth, it made me so hungry. Hungry like I could literally eat garbage if it would make it better. Hungry like I've never, ever been before--I mean, that I can remember. I think....I think I might've been....really hungry, before....before the Negaverse, but I don't really remembe,r it's jsut this...this feeling, and I."

She hiccuped. Realized that she was starting to cry all over again.

"I really, really want some tacos because maybe that will fix it. Like a whole party pack. All to myself."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:37 pm
“Then we’ll ******** go get a taco party pack, two if we’re feeling flush, which, I am let me tell you…oh! And maybe some nachos too, that sounds really good.” Moving away for just a moment, Faeth moved about the kitchen, grabbing the keys to her car and slipping on the pair of flats by the door.

“That magic sounds like actual hell, and I’m happy to feed you all that you need until you realize that even if you were hungry before, you won’t ever have to be now. We have each other, we have a full pantry of food and we have tacos for when snacks just aren’t cutting it, plus whatever other food exists past midnight…honestly…”

Faeth shrugged and kissed her cheek. “The pickings are a bit slim but, the options for pre-this-late are pretty darn good. Oh! Maybe tomorrow we can go have lunch at an all you can eat buffet if the tacos don’t hit just right? I’ll do anything I can, we’ll banish this magic from you forever. I promise.”

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:47 pm
God, Emily was so lucky to have Faeth. She was so good, and so sweet, and everything that anyone could ever ask fro in a girlfriend.

"Yeah, that sounds really good. All of that sounds really good. Late night tacos and all you can eat buffet lunch tomorrow." She finished her snack cake, and then moved forward to sling her arm around Faeth's shoulders, returning the cheek kiss with one of her own.

"I'm really, really lucky to have somebody as good as you, you know that." It was stated as a fact, because it was a fact. "Come on, let's go. You've got em really excited for those tacos now. Oooh, maybe I'll get the taco-burrito split, I can always go for a good burrito."

That stupid amgic didn't matter. Whoever she'd been before didn't matter. What mattered was that now, she was safe, ad happy, and that she had everything she could ask for.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:53 pm
Faeth smiled, happy to see some of the panic leaving Emily’s face. Good. That was very good. “s**t, burritos sound good too! Absolutely my princess, let’s get in my magical white horse carmobile and we’ll stuff our faces full and then come home and…”

She grinned suddenly and ran her finger down Emily’s cheek, rubbing her thumb across her lips.

“We can come home and work off some of the calories that we consumed, if you’re in the mood~”

It was good that it was just the issue of Emily getting in her head because of some stray magic…that was something easy to solve. Redirection wasn’t as difficult as it could be, though Faeth was glad of her classes that had taught her these skills, it…would be so beneficial when she could be licensed and practicing for the rest of the Negaverse as a whole.

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas