Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[PRP] The Lost Childe (Koroleva and Igneel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
User Image

Koroleva gently pulled the fledgling towards her, giving him a soft pat on the back as she guided him towards the shadows. "There is so much you need to learn about us. But you must understand we have rules and laws that must be followed no matter what. Our most important is to keep our existence a secret from the mortals. Can you do this childe?" While she wanted to help the poor creature, if he had no intention of following the laws it would be best to rid herself of him quickly. The ancient fae may have some power, but there were some things that even a deciple could not overlook.

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:45 pm
User Image

*Igneel smiles as he pulled towards her. He was still a little unsure of what he would learn but he was so cirous about himself that he was willing to follow her at least to see what she offered. He blinks * " wait im not mortal? Then what am I?"* his eyes widen and stares at her thinking.* " I can follow the laws. I can keep the secret of my existence. I dont want to cause my father any more harm. But how do even begin? Do I have to give him up? I can but it does saddened me."

Livarian

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:32 pm

She let out a soft chuckle at his curiosity. He would make a good Mekhet, always asking questions and seeking out the answers. Once he was done she gave him another soft pat. "No childe. We are not mortals. You are even more of a rarity, even among the Kindred. You see, normally you are either born to two vampire parents, or you are embraced. Or as some of us call it, receiving 'the kiss'. I suspect that you where blessed with unlife by one of the gods."

She gave him a moment to process before continuing. "You will have to give up your mortal family, as hard as that may be it is for the best. You will out live all of them. And it would be hard to explain why you do not age without giving away our secret. Normally your sire -the kindred who bestows you with the kiss- would guide you through your first few decades of unlife. I offer to step into that role for you. To teach you the ways of our kind so that you may survive, if you will accept that?"

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:51 pm
*Igneel blinks and looks thoughtful* " so this world has vampires. I should have thought of that. I did have a fun time out runing a demon once.." * his eyes widen* " i see my dad did said i was a blessing. I guess i am. So are there a lot of us?"

*looking losted for a mintue he takes his scarf off and huggles it remembeing what his dad said. The scarf was special a piece of his grandfather, his name his whole life would change. He would lose his father but would gain something else a new family. He would be able to seek his sister out since she was like him. His sister a vampire blessed by a god or goddress. He wraps the scarf around his neck again* " I would like that, I accept your offer. I'm Igneel Dragneel. Who are you? Do i call you master?"

Livarian

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:24 pm

Koroleva continued to lead him deeper into the darkness, heading towards one of her nearby sanctuaries. There she would be able to supply him with blood, as well as a safe place to begin teaching him their history. "Before I fell into my long sleep there where many of us, and clan Mekhet was one of the strongest clans. However, when I woke it was too dwindling numbers and a dormant God. When our new lord rose to power I was given a chance to return my beloved Mekhet to glory. But we will get into those details later."

She guided him towards a rather ordinary looking cave, before taking him through a near invisible crack that opened up into a dark tunnel. "You need not call me master Igneel. When we are alone, or with the rest of the clan you may address me by Koroleva. I simply ask that when we are around others you address me as milady. Part of a Mekhet's value is our anonymity." Once they where deeper in the tunnel she pulled her scarf down off her face, giving him a fanged smile, as she guided him into a dimly lit cavern. The entire place was homely, with a few chairs and benches placed around. "Welcome to one of my sanctuaries. While I teach you the basics this will be our home."

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 pm
*Igneel follows her into the darkness and learns to her talk* " who is our God? Do you think he blessed me or someone else? How Long were you a sleep? Many clans are there?"

*walking towards the cave . He blinks and nods. In the tunnel he looks around.* " it's a nice to meet you Koroleva. I can address you as milady around others. Mekhet sound interesting would you be willing to explain more? I like anonymity" * he smiles as they walk deeper and takes off her scarf. He looks around at the benches and chairs* " it's a beautiful sanctuary, Koroleva. Thank you for bring me here." * he blushes, he had the feeling that she was going to be a mom to him. He never been around his mom for long. His father raised him and he always wanted a mother. Maybe this would be a good thing.*

Livarian

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:26 pm

She couldn't help but laugh softly at his mile a minute questions. She released his arm, heading towards a hidden alcove. Pulling out a few scrolls and a leather bound book. She kept a copy in each of her hideaways for this exact reason. She made herself comfortable on the ground next to one of the benches before patting it. "Come, sit."

Koroleva unrolled one of the scrolls, using the bench in front of her as a table. The scroll showed a faded drawing of Caine, as well as each of the clans symbols. "This was our old god. The one from what I will call the before times. Many of the kindred formed clans, each known for their own specialties and traits. In time the clans formed different alliances, which we later classified as sects. There are the Camarilla...... The Sabbat...... And the Independents. Those who do not belong to any of the clans, are the clanless." As she talked about each sect, she pointed to the clan symbols that belonged in each. Once she was done she flipped to the book, turning to a recently done drawing of Grendel. "This is our current god, Grendel. And this is his daughter Ennoia. She is the goddess of clanless vampires. You are considered to be clanless right now, but once you understand our ways a bit more you may petition to join a clan that suits you. While I would hope it will be Mekhet you choose, you are free to decide on another path if it suits you better."

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:45 pm
*Igneel watches her and gets somewhat excited for the scrolls. He always liked seeking knowledge and learning. He sits on bench and watches her. He had some many questions. He was glad he found someone to explain things

Watching her unroll the scroll He studies the drawing of Caine as well as the symbols for clans. There seemed to be many. He learns to her explain. He blinks and stares at Grendel. Then at Ennoia he blinks he could join any clan. He wasn't sure but he liked Koroleva. She was willing to teach him and she was the first of his kind that he met.* " so are Mekhet independent or do you belong to a sect? Have you met Grendel want is he like? What do you look for in your members? I know so little about this it's overwhelming." * he rubs his neck and shoulders *

Livarian

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:35 pm

She chuckled at his eagerness, raising a hand to have him calm down. "You have plenty of time to learn it all. Now then. This here is Mekhets symbol. We are Independent.
And yes I have met Grendel. He was magnificent, you could feel the power radiating from him."
She points to her symbol before closing the book and holding out the second scroll to him.

"Before you worry about joining clans you need to learn our laws. Then we focus on you learning how to control your urges. But if you must know... I look for someone clever, dedicated and swift of foot. We are information gatherers and assassins." She gave his leg a small pat before setting the book next to him and getting up to collect a couple others to bring him.

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:48 pm
*Igneel calms down * " Does the Mekhet symbol have a special meaning? Is it dangerous to be independent?" * He stares at it.* " Gendel sounds like everything you what from a God and more. I hope I get to meet him some day."

He watches her a little excited.* " okay what do I need to learn? My father shared his blood with me. Once was willing to help. I gress he never understood what I was. But he was raised by a dragon. He taught me to fight and use my head. My dad is awesome! I will miss him."

Livarian

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas