Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
My bad.... xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:24 am
As you guys know the revival wasn't really working, ha. We had a few people trickle in, but most of 'em left as soon as they came. I did warn I'd be busy, but I never meant to be gone 4 dang months. I feel terrible about it. Life has been INSANE. I've lived in 2 hotels since returning to the US, and I was working 45 hours/ week on overnights. I would forget about Gaia for awhile, then think about it at times I couldn't get on my laptop. Then forget again. lol. The longer it went the worse I felt about it. So yeah, I'm alive, and sorry.

I'm working on sending out prizes to the contests I was running. Gawd I feel like a jerk lol. There's no reason to delete the guild, and I'm still interested in someone else taking over! Ha. We had a good run, and I love you guys. Gonna leave some contact info if anyone wants to keep in touch/ needs someone to talk to!! I'm not leaving Gaia but obvs not really around either. xD

Instagram

Discord: Spenelli#7838

Battle Net: Spenelli#1141

aliannieeee

Different...Very.

DoctorLeaf

[Human_Error]

Green_crayon42

Communist Nazi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:18 pm
Spenelli

Glad to hear you're doing okay, definitely understand about the part being busy 😂 I don't mind participating once in a while when people post, it's nice to be a part of one of the few still alive communities on gaia. The forums don't have to be that rigorous, I enjoy the casual pace.  

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:12 pm
DoctorLeaf
Spenelli

Glad to hear you're doing okay, definitely understand about the part being busy 😂 I don't mind participating once in a while when people post, it's nice to be a part of one of the few still alive communities on gaia. The forums don't have to be that rigorous, I enjoy the casual pace.

Oh dang, I guess it was, haha. I just don't have the drive for it anymore. I miss everyone though. You wanna take over?? Haha. I think we lost almost everyone though before I gave up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:47 am
Spenelli

Oh dang, I guess it was, haha. I just don't have the drive for it anymore. I miss everyone though. You wanna take over?? Haha. I think we lost almost everyone though before I gave up.

Haha thanks for the offer. I know it's a lot of work managing and making events happen, as someone who has a couple projects on my plate right now as well. I only log in to gaia to dress up these days. I've never been the forum type of user 😂  

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

OneOfLittleHarmony

Assimilated Millionaire

12,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:07 pm
Hello!  
Positive Energy

Manage Your Items