Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[?] Tip-Toe Through the Tulips [Nectaris/Helio]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:08 pm
Winter's grasp was relaxing as was apparent by the peeping of springs first flowers through the earth. Heliodor stopped to look at them, his mind wandering as fingers brushed against the new leaves. He wondered if things would be all changed by the time these new flowers blossomed or would he still be watching the slow deterioration of his love. Such a miserable thought. He banished it to the back of his mind, refusing the nurture it, especially when there were things he needed to get done.

He rose from his crouch, the garden around him, besides the few peeks of green, still looked dead. Everything was still well into hibernation leaving only the early bloomers to flourish. Despite the promise of spring though, winter continued to hang on with a strong chill in the air. It nipped at any exposed flesh which left the corrupt thankful for the magic that helped shield him from the worst of it.

Stretching arms above him he sucked in the cold air, before loosing his breath and arms at the same time. The heavy sigh helped center him as he meandered through the gardens. While his quota had already been met, he had hoped to catch someone by surprise out here. With a need to help supplement Faustite's energy needs, Helio had opted to put in extra work to help supply energy and starseeds when they were needed. So, to say he was annoyed to find a nice simple target would accurately describe the corrupt at the moment.

He stopped his meandering as an aura caught his attention. Definitely order, and it was very likely whoever it was knew he was here as well. A moment contemplation and Helio opted to wait. See who it was and what they wanted, if they bothered to intercept him or not. Either way, a quick teleportation would get him to safety if needed since whoever it was was stronger than himself. Consider it curiosity on his part.

Curious and a bit hopeful that maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have to go find new hunting grounds.

stari_maga
Hope this works for you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:52 am
Maybe it was bad that when Nectaris felt a Chaos aura around her first reaction was to get all excited about it. To be fair, this one had popped up when she was swinging past the garden that was her and Fulgurite's meetup point, she was checking to see if he was there. And, like, for a good thirty seconds there, she was pretty sure that she was gonna run into him in that little grove where all the flowers were finally starting to look less dead.

For those thirty seconds there, she was sprinting towards the center of the garden.

Only, then, she remembered that Fulgurite had upgraded. She was pretty sure if it was him, the aura would've felt a little bit bigger. That meant it was probably someone else. By the time she realized that, all of that sprinting had brought her pretty close to the source of the aura.

Definitely
not Fulgurite. This guy was a corrupt, and he did have some blue swirls on his outfit, but that was about where the similarities ended. He had purple hair, and a yellow robe thing, which would've been interesting if Nectaris hadn't been too busy being disappointed.

She skidded to a stop in a patch of grass, blinking at him a little bit awkwardly.

"Um, hi?" she said, also a little bit awkwardly.

At least she hadn't sprinted into him, that would've been bad.

Kolina

stari_maga

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:21 pm
The white and pastel clad Knight that quite literally came sprinting around a bend of bushes and flowers looked...well...she looked put out. Raising a brow he studied her in all of her knight regalia and that cape of hers that had been fluttering behind her only a moment ago. Curious indeed. "Hello. Sorry to disappoint." He remarked casually with a flick of a hand as he turned to face her fully.

"Were you hoping for someone else? You came rushing over here quickly enough considering you had to have known I wasn't white moon." It was a very, very interesting little meet-up.

Gathering any energy from her was unlikely, but Helio was more intrigued than anything else. Energy he could get later. This Knight had his full interest now, but he didn't want to scare her away. Though she definitely was a rank higher than him, it didn't mean she wasn't of a flighty nature. If she turned and ran, well...it wouldn't be the worst thing, but he didn't want that. Not right now.

"A romantic spot for a meet up." He remarked. "Probably more pretty in the spring and summer though once the place comes alive. I honestly wasn't expecting to come across someone like you where, but..." He shrugged. "I am not upset about it."

"So what brings a Knight such as yourself running into a still sleeping garden?"

stari_maga

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:11 pm
Nectaris blinked three times. What was she supposed to say in a situation like this? 'Yeah, I was gonna meet up here with Fulgurite. We were gonna say all this cute stuff to each other and then hopefully kiss, and if he wasn't Chaos, I'd be asking him to be my boyfriend.' Yeah, no. She might not have been the most tight-lipped, but even Nectaris knew better than to run around being too open about that kind of information.

On the other hand, denying all of it was just gonna be an obvious lie.

"I like meeting people," she told him. Maybe she couldn't help the blush that was spreading across her cheeks at being called out like that, but she wasn't lying. "What color someone's wearing doesn't matter too much to me. At least, it doesn't matter in if I think they're worth talking too. It's true that there's someone I've met here before, but that doesn't mean you're a disappointment."

Okay, that one was kinda a lie.

"I'm Nectaris?" she added, slowly, almost pointedly.

Maybe this guy would know that she was the super traitor and he would try to kill her or something and then they could avoid this whole awkwardness.

Kolina

stari_maga

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:43 pm
Nectaris. The name didn't ring any bells but Helio was woefully neglectful of the database. He personally didn't have the energy, time or interest to troll it for random information for what-if scenarios. But, he certainly stored the name away for later. Perhaps something of interest would come up. She appeared and acted the sort to be more submissive and timid. Unlikely to start a fight if she didn't need to. Of course, look could be deceiving, especially with all of the pastels. Maybe this little butterfly had a bite to her. Her tongue certainly knew how to weave her out of possibly incriminating herself.

"Well, good for us both then." He remarked. "I do enjoy meeting other people no matter their alignment. Keeps life interesting." Interesting though that she had met someone here before and happened to be here again. Perhaps a typically meeting place then? Something to keep in mind.

"Ah well, good. I hate to disappoint people. I want to make sure I live up to expectations."

With a bit of a hand flourish he gave the woman a little bow that could be viewed as mocking or gentlemanly manners. "Heliodor. A pleasure to meet you." Pleasure may be a strong word but he was certainly intrigued. What would this Knight do now? Run? Continue chatting? Oh, how he hoped for the latter to appease his curiosity.

"So tell me, why are you out here tonight? Protecting the innocent from people like me, perhaps? Or maybe youma?" It wasn't out of the realm of possibility that a youma or group of them could be lurking around an area like this. It was remote enough for them to pick off people if that was their style. Helio did wonder how fortuitous it would be at this time of year though.

He sighed and reached his arms up to the sky, arching his back in a full body stretch. "Not that it really matters." He sighed and released the stretch before casually placing a hand on a hip. "But, perhaps we can keep each other entertained for a while?"

stari_ma2ga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:33 pm
Oh. Okay. He wasn't gonna go straight to murder, then. That was a little bit awkward.

It was probably good, because Nectaris did like being alive, and she also didn't wanna come home all beat up and freak out her family. If he'd been trying to fight, though, then she wouldn't have to keep tiptoeing around the whole Fulgurite romance situation while this other corrupt stood there just stretching and overall just looking way too smug about everything for his own good.

She watched him with her cheeks sucked in, somehow tense even though she was the stronger one here for all intents and purposes.

"Nice to meet you," she managed, because, yeah! She had manners.

Heliodor. That name sounded familiar. Wasn't he the one that Fulg had been talking about, the one of Faustite's boyfriends or husbands or whatever, and on top of that the one who brought him starseeds all the time? That sounded right.

Huh. No wonder she was tense.

"Pretty much, yeah," she answered him. That one she wasn't gonna try to get out of answering. "Gotta make sure nobody, like, gets their soul eaten. That's no good. But, like I said, it's also just good to meet people."

A moment passed, and then she added, "Oh! And yeah, I'm pretty good at being entertaining."

She burst into a short sprint, leading up to a roundoff and a handspring. She ended up behind him, and popped back upright with a grin.

Kolina

stari_maga

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:27 pm
A brow rose at the ridiculous display of a round off to handspring. He spun on a heel as she landed behind him looking utterly unimpressed with the display. Honestly, he wasn't sure what she was trying to do, because impressing wasn't it. He wondered if others found this cheery-go-lucky attitude of hers as entertaining as she thought it was? It was a distressing thought.

"Yes. Very entertaining." He remarked dryly, sarcasm dripping heavily. Despite the fact she was a Knight Helio wasn't feeling terribly intimidated by her. Perhaps it was the back-paddling that he sensed or the gaudy butterfly cape, but she didn't come off as 'someone to be caution of' which began to make her even more uninteresting to him.

He did wonder why she was in such a place looking as if she was expecting someone or something, but her guard was up. Getting an answer wasn't likely, but he'd tuck the information away for another time.

"Look, as interesting as you are, I've nothing to gain from you." It was the truth. While he felt utterly not intimidated by her, he knew his chances of nabbing any energy or a starseed was extremely unlikely. "So I think our little rendezvous can end here because I do actually have some work to get done that you sadly will inhibit." He flashed a smile at her.

"Have a lovely evening." He gave her a little wave and teleported to a more fertile location and hopefully one lacking annoying Knights.

stari_maga

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff