Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Linkin Park Guild!!!!
has Linkin Park helped u get through rough times???? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-0Broken-Angel0-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:58 pm
Linkin Park has helped me get through alot of rough times in my life b/c i relate to everything they sing about...so i went from this...

crying sweatdrop stressed scream gonk xp evil mad

to this

biggrin smile blaugh 3nodding whee domokun heart wink surprised idea rolleyes twisted 4laugh mrgreen

yay...just by listning 2 LP!!!!

*~BrokenMe~* domokun heart

...if they helped u 2 post sumthing!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:04 pm
"Somewhere I Belong" gets me past the joys of having nine siblings...and "Numb" is just a cure-all for me. They played that on our school news this morning, and I was like ^ ^!!  

Harls

[~Emo Panda~]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:52 pm
yeah it did..I think the song was easier to run..I think..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:23 pm
Harls
"Somewhere I Belong" gets me past the joys of having nine siblings...and "Numb" is just a cure-all for me. They played that on our school news this morning, and I was like ^ ^!!
I wish our announcements were that neat ;.;  

Sinacious

buzzybugg
Captain

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:36 pm
heh heh the smiley's was an intresting way to put it , but lp music is supposed to be interpreted diff by each listener thats why there are so many fans 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:38 pm
Of course 3nodding all the time.  

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Vice Captain

Seducing Crayons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:34 pm
hell ya dude whenever i feel like doin something evil to me its always good to have music that can relate to my feelings  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:44 am
lp can let me forget about every thing else  

lp_rox_my_toe_sox

minion002

Questionable Rogue

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:25 pm
why would ya even ask that question xp its kinda obvious...lol....breaking the habit and easier to run have helped me alot...same with forgotten when i went through a break up  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:13 pm
LP has definately helped me through any difficult/frustrating times, well, how I interpreted their songs anyways. Thank you LP! biggrin  

meteora101

blackmetal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:22 pm
they did most of the work but it always comes back and latly ive been turning dark so they cant help me much  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:07 pm
Yeah...I had a heartbrake and I'v started to listen their songs...and that helped me, it give me power to deal with my heartbreak! ^^ That's why I love that band...and also cause it does great music!!!!!!!!  

flying_angel

flying_angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:14 pm
LovesJoyousSin
Harls
I wish our announcements were that neat ;.;
me too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:01 pm
I connect with their songs so good because I think most of the things they say have either happened to me or are happening now to me so I think any Lp song helps me biggrin  

pancha313

x_thebittergoodbye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:16 pm
I can connect to every song in my own "special" way. I am a cutter so whenever I feel depressed, I listen to LP to help me get through times.  
Linkin Park Guild!!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff