Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Unaccompanied Minor [Brooklyn x Elliot x Oliver][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:14 pm
Brooklyn hadn’t thought much of the fact that Elliot had gone to talk with his dads about something, hadn’t thought much of it until he called for her to come and join them in the kitchen, and that…well. That caused a mild panic.

She froze suddenly, feeling her hands grow clammy and her heart start to pound in a very uncomfortable way. Slowly, Brooklyn got to her feet, wiping her hands on her pants in an attempt to dry them off and make sure they were as clean as they could be. The dip was very indulgent and she hadn’t exactly been completely ladylike while eating it.

Giving a nervous smile at Atticus, Brooklyn drew in a breath and slowly made her way to the kitchen, peeking her head around the doorway and giving a small wave. “Um. Hi yeah. That’s me.”

If she was going to be told she was a bad influence and that she was no longer allowed to see Elliot and Atticus anymore, so be it. At least…at least she had a full belly and now knew what it was like to have friends. She…could get more.

Maybe.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:39 pm
Elliot shared none of her nervousness, but he seemed aware of it enough that he waved to Atticus, reluctant to leave him alone, but he walked with her back into the kitchen for introductions.

Asher was taller than Oliver and could have passed for a bit more tired, and a bit more serious than Oliver. He was dressed in a button down shirt and pants, compared to Oliver who wore a slightly oversized sweater that looked like it probably actually belonged to Asher.

Elliot more closely resembled Asher, with his black hair and build. Oliver had rolled up his sleeves; his auburn hair was tied up in a short, high ponytail and his glasses were low on his nose as he looked up from the recipe he was reading.

“Brooklyn, it’s nice to meet you! Hi,” he said, and held out his hand. “I’m Oliver, this is Asher. We’re happy you could join us for dinner, I hope you’re hungry! We didn’t know what you’d like so we tried to make a little bit of everything. We’re going to put some hot dogs on the grill in a little bit, and we’ve got some casserole and macaroni and cheese, and–oh, you’ll see. There’s a lot, I know we went a little overboard.”

“Did you like the crab dip?” Asher asked, clearly still as excited about it as Elliot had said.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:42 pm
Brooklyn shifted slightly and managed a small, awkward smile, nodding. “Yeah, it’s really good…the um…the whole house smells really good. Thank you for having me over…I’m lucky to have met Elliot, and…I’m glad that you guys wanted to meet me…he says really nice things about you.”

Hopefully that didn’t sound like she was trying to suck up to them…she wasn’t trying to suck up to them, but she was very nervous about this whole thing. Adults were hardly ever safe people. They were always out for themselves, or the ones that weren’t, always seemed to see her as something tainted, something useless and far too moody. Someone who needed to be squashed.

“I’m um. The crab dip was honestly amazing…I don’t think I’ve had crab before so that…was fun.” She glanced between the two men, trying to remember which was which, but deciding not to really worry as they would most likely ban her from ever coming over again regardless so…figuring out who was who wasn’t…

It wasn’t important. “I do like hotdogs…”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:16 pm
“Oh, these are good,” Oliver promised enthusiastically, while Asher beamed as she called the crab dip amazing. “I mean, the hot dogs are good in the first place, but Asher does some–I don’t know, some grill magic or something.”

“I put them on the grill,” Asher explained, “And then I don’t burn them.”

“And something else,” Oliver insisted, but while he wasn’t looking, Asher locked eyes with Brooklyn and shook his head. But, Oliver didn’t seem pressed to push it so when he turned back he smiled again. “Well, we’re glad to have you over. We’re lucky Elliot has gentle friends, the last batch was so rowdy. Not that we discourage that or anything, we’re happy Elliot has friends. It’s just nice to, you know,” Oliver inhaled, held his breath, and released it slowly. “He says nice things about all of his friends though, he’s a good kid. And you’re more than welcome to make yourself at home. If there’s anything we can do, or get for you, you just let us know, okay?”

“I’ll make more crab dip if you eat it all,” Asher suggested, but this might have been something of an inside joke more than anything because Oliver gave him a look and was trying not to laugh. Asher smiled, kissed his cheek, and then leaned back so he could see Brooklyn again. “We won’t let you leave hungry. And if you’re more comfortable asking Elliot, we won’t take any offense. I know it’s bad enough to have to talk to someone’s parents, even more so when they’re teachers. We’ll try to stay in here so you kids can have fun without worrying about us.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:59 pm
Brooklyn gave a small, quiet laugh at the look that Asher gave her, clearly…clearly one of Elliot’s fathers didn’t really know how to cook…and for some reason, that made her feel just a little bit better. They weren’t as perfect as they seemed…but the imperfections were small and…and they could joke about them easily enough.

“Honestly, sir. I’ll eat anything you put in front of me…but um…thank you. I just…wanted to say thank you for having me and for feeding me…and I’m happy to be Elliot’s friend too…he’s very nice. And very kind and…I guess that’s because of the two of you.”

Or something. Was that too sappy? Bah. Whatever.

Giving a duck of her head that she wasn’t sure if it was supposed to be a bow or a nod or…or what, Brooklyn flashed a look to Elliot, one that was half desperate to be given an excuse to go back to the room with just him and Atticus, and half pleading hoping that Oliver had meant that they were free to do just that…

They were nice...they were so nice but…

Adults were so difficult

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas