Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] oh no. [Vesuvianite/Casablanca]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:36 pm
His first night on the town had been a midkey disaster, but only midkey because the General he'd tried to drain for energy (accidentally! how was he meant to know who everyone was after only a week?) had forgiven him quite easily. Which he was grateful for. They'd had a pretty nice night after that, too, because Faustite had been... smoldering. In more ways than one.

It sent a shiver down their spine, but he repressed it for the moment, focusing on his patrol. He was awkward about, still trying to get a feel for it, the best place to be, all that. They really wanted to be good at his new job! Defending Earth from these insidious aliens was important!

They knew struggling in the beginning was just how things normally went, but still, he couldn't help but feel a bit useless. He sighed. Calm down, they told themself. You can do this.

Sensing an aura, they perked up a bit, and then cautiously moved towards it. Maybe they'd have the chance to make someone reconsider what they were doing tonight.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:16 pm
Casblanca was antsy. Nervous. A little scared, really. Having to introduce the entire magical conflict to Brooklyn had left her feeling quite stressed out, and now she had to hope that her friend didn't do anything reckless, or stupid,or get herself more involved without being ready for it.

Brooklyn was fourteen. Casablanca wasn't exactly much older, but it seemed wrong, still, to let a literal child in on this war.

Ugh.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't notice the nearby aura...or the nearby person...until she crashed into someone, and staggered back, and gasped.

"Oh! I'm sorry, ah, I wasn't paying attention!"

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:30 pm
Vesuvianite made an oomphf sound when they collided—he hadn't realized he was that close to the... alien...?

He wasn't sure, exactly, what to think. All of a sudden, she was a nice girl who was sorry they'd run into each other. And starting a fight with someone like that, who didn't seem to be actively doing anything bad seemed... Uncouth, or something.

"Ah, no, it's alright," they said awkwardly, "I wasn't looking very much each, other. I was more focused on..."

What should they say? "Uh, well." Lie? Yeah, lie. "Making sure I didn't run into anyone."

That. That was lame. Because he did, in fact, literally run into the poor girl. "I meant, like... Someone like you."

Nope. That was worse. "Ah! This isn't coming out right at all," they admitted, rubbing their hand across his face. "Um."

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:48 pm
Casablanca frowned, a little, and then crossed her arms, and regarded him just slightly suspiciously.

"What do you mean, someone like me?" She asked, unhappily. There was something about the way that he was stuttering and fumbling that made her feel a deep, abiding sense of mistrust, at least regarding what he thought of people like her.

"....You know we're not all out to beat you up just because you're Chaos, right? I don't like fights. I'd only want to throw punches if I caught you draining people, or something."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:54 pm
His shoulders hunched slightly at the chastisement and he took a small step back.

"I—well, okay. That's. Um. That's good," he stuttered. "I'm—I've never, uh. Met! One of you! Before."

He inhaled slowly, giving her a tiny, sheepish smile. "I just, ah... Just started? I wasn't, um. Going to start any fights, either, since you're also. Not doing anything," they said. "I wasn't, uh. Doing anything... yet?"

Yeah, dude, keep talking. You sound suuuuper smart right now. Very smooth. Absolutely not suspicious at all.

He exhaled ferociously, sputtering his lips. "Look, I. I'm sorry. I just meant, um. I didn't want to meet someone who would just start beating me up. It's not like you can tell just by looking!" they exclaimed, clasping their hands together.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:09 pm
Casblanca took a deep breath. And then another. Okay, so, he was brand new, and not very used to...all of this. Fine, fine, fine. She didn't think she'd dealt with a Nega that was this...lost before, but then, she hadn't really dealt with many of them at all, so...

"Well then. Hi, I'm Casablanca of Cosmos," she said, and she held out a hand. "And if you're not doing anything yet, maybe you sohuld just. like...go home? And re-evaluate your life choices, and whatever? Because being on the team that sucks the life out of people kinda sucks, dude."

Very smooth. Excellent pitch. Though, admittedly, Casablanca wasn't sure how much better she could do, realistically. It wasn't like she had a ton of experience to draw on or anything, so...she was doing her best! And her best would have to be good enough.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:16 pm
They blinked, and then carefully held out their own hand and shook Casablanca's.

"Cool, cool. I'm Vesuvianite," they said, shrugging. They weren't sure how to react to... the "come to this side" thing, except that they knew they really didn't want to. But saying so out loud may not be super smart.

"I guess, uh... I appreciate the offer?" His eyebrows lifted slightly. "We'll just... have to see."

They really didn't want this to suddenly come to blows for no reason. Whatever Casablanca may have said. "Uh. Get... home... safe?"

Yeah, he hated himself.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:22 pm
Casablanca nodded. "Nice to meet you, Vesuvianite. Give it some thought."

There, she'd done a good thing, sort of. He hadn't totally rejected her pitch, and maybe she'd get to run into him again and try it another time. If he gave it some thought, that really was all she could ask for, right? And it wasn't like she knew anything about changing sides, really, so....she couldn't offer much more than the suggestion to, like. Try the thing where he didn't drain people to fuel whatever the hell the Negaverse was fueling with what they took.

And maybe he'd be like Tristan, someone she could talk to and. Well.. Whatever...else....was going on there...maybe she hoped he wouldn't be like Tristan because she could not handle another person on the other side asking her out on a date.

"Uh, yeah, you be safe too," she said, which sounded way cooler in her head than it actually came out. "Don't drain any innocent people bye!"

She waved, and turned to leave in a totally different direction than she'd been going. Better not to actually give him the chance to follow her home or whatever.

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash