Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Building Excitement [Lysithea x Malus][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:43 pm
The excitement that Lysithea was feeling right now was almost boundless, and as she waited for Adria and Varuna to show up, she idly played with Malus’ hair. “I hope that the unicorn still wants to be my friend…like, I know that the way we became friends was…a super rough one but…I hope that it trusts me enough to trust the three of you, you know?” Scratching her forehead for a moment, Lysithea leaned against Malus’ shoulder.

“I know that you’ve all been up there before, obviously…this just. I don’t know. It feels different somehow. Like…this is me showing you my home for the first time…maybe…maybe it’s just the transcendence or something…it really feels like home now. Like we’re going home. Or, going to my home.”

She laughed softly and gave a sigh. “I’m a mess as always. I’m so glad that you all put up with me. It makes me happy, you know. You make me happy.”

Obviously. That wasn’t new news but. It was something that was always nice to hear regardless. “Maybe we should like…turn this into a tradition or something. Do like…weekly picnics at our homeworlds for some team bonding? It could be fun, don’t you think? And I’ve never been up to Varuna before so, I know I need to do that, and Adria and I are planning something for a picnic on his…and you!”

Lysithea drew away, eyes wide. “I still need to meet your sheep!

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 pm
It had been easy to arrive to the rendezvous point with Lysithea given that they lived together and came from the same place. He was content to let her fuss with his hair, especially because he was certain it brought her some comfort. She seemed a little extra excited–not that he was complaining! He just wanted to make sure she wasn’t too stressed out about all of this.

“I’m sure it’ll still want to be your friend, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Sometimes things just take time, anyway? You brought snacks, right? I don’t know what unicorns eat, but if it wasn’t fond of you before, I’m sure it will be afterwards. And if it’s not ready to be friends it won’t matter, it’ll be too tubby to wander off so it’ll have no choice but to like you.”

He was trying to comfort her though, and he knew there was an edge of seriousness to her words so he reached over to make sure he could find her wrist, and then he squeezed her hand.

“I’m glad you’re excited to take us all up to meet it. To take us home. Maybe it’s the Transcendence, maybe it’s just that you’re coming into yourself. Getting the hang of things, figuring out what you want to do and who you want to be. I’m all for making time to hang out. I don’t know how hard it is to get so many people up to your homeworld, I’ve gotten exhausted bringing too many, before. But Adria said there was this Court Headquarters type place that you could get to? We should bother him about it, I’ve never even been. You can still come meet my sheep, of course! But if we need somewhere to meet up that isn’t going to be a huge energy drain, maybe we could meet there, too.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:03 pm
“I forgot about that! He did mention that to me once but, that’s a great idea!” She laughed softly and nuzzled him. “I’d really like to see it too, now that I’m…you know, more comfortable with the whole court thing…”

Lysithea hesitated, thinking of Monoceros for a moment and feeling a pang of guilt. She hadn’t done anything to find him again, and honestly, she didn’t know if he still wanted to leave or…

Or if he had been drawn back into the lies they had fed him. “If we get Ceros back sooner rather than later…it would be a lot of effort trying to bring what…five others up with us? That’s…very true…” Lysithea sighed, growing a little worried that taking three plus the tub of things would be harder than she had figured it would be. She had done two before just fine, but…

No, this was going to be fine. They would all make it up there, and it would be fantastic.

After a moment, she squinted at Malus and began to grin again. “Wait a minute, wait a minute. Are you really over here telling me to feed my unicorn too many snacks so it gets too fat to run away from me? Mal, that is the perfect solution!”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:01 pm
Malus laughed and nodded. “Yes, that’s what I’m suggesting. Food is the fastest way to someone’s heart, you know. That probably works on animals, too. Even mythical ones. I bet those unicorns have never tasted a grilled cheese sandwich, or cereal–who knows, maybe it’s what they’ve been missing in their lives?”

He might have been teasing, but Malus was visibly excited to actually see her unicorn. His sheep were neat, they were magical! But a unicorn? He couldn’t help but be excited about that. Not just because it was a magical Earth creature, but it was important to Lysithea–she’d wanted this forever.

“We should keep positive about everything,” he insisted, which felt weird coming from him because he knew he was pessimistic. It was less hurtful when you expected the worst case scenario and it came true, but he was trying. He wanted to be supportive. “I haven’t seen Monoceros in a while, but–we’ll find him. He’ll be okay. The next time I find him, I’m just going to kidnap him, though. It’s what Michel would do, and that clearly works.”

…Sort of.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:02 pm
“Food it is then, We’ll make it into the fattest, roundest most squishy unicorn ever. It’ll be utterly perfect.”

At the idea of kidnapping Monoceros, she gave a soft, somewhat awkward laugh. “I agree. I’ll kidnap him again too. I did try the last time. Ilse and me, but…I shouldn't have let him go. I should have just convinced him to want to purify. When we find him again, we should kidnap him. I think that’s the best solution. Whoever finds him first we’ll contact the others and hold an intervention. It’ll be. Foolproof. Mostly. Kind of.”

No, it would. It would be perfect and he could come home and join the court again and everything would be as it should.

“...Maybe I should get the unicorn nice and fat first, because there’s nothing in this world more irresistible than a fat squishy unicorn.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:48 pm
Malus nodded, but now that he was thinking about plumping up the unicorn, he couldn’t help but think about eating it, and he had to resist the urge to laugh because he was trying to be serious. Especially because they were talking about getting Monoceros back, too.”

He nodded again, with more conviction. “Well, when we find him again, we’ll help him for real. No more sneaking away, no more calling Michel to beat him up or anything. He’s had enough time to tie up loose ends. The longer he’s with them, the more danger he’s in. I don’t want him to get hurt. Or for them to have time to trick him into changing his mind or anything.”

He knew Monoceros wanted out of the Negaverse–at least, according to what he’d been told–so he still had faith that things were going to work out.

…It was just a long waiting game, and the longer they went without answers, the more worried he was going to get about everything.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:51 pm
Lysithea nodded and pressed a kiss to the top of Evan’s head. “We will. And we’ll bring him home and everything will be all right again.” Even if she did have to rely on Cosmos to get him out of the Negaverse…it would be worth it.

With a soft sigh, she paused and glanced out into the evening. “I think I feel the others coming, You ready, Mal? I know I am.” Lysithea stood up and stretched, nudging the plastic tub away from the curb and giving a sigh. “Should have brought some sugar cubes…I bet that the unicorn would have actually liked them, unlike your sheep! Horses eat that stuff, so…next time, next time I’ll bring some to make it have a sweeter temper.”

She laughed and then turned her attention to the other two Senshi who were going to join them on this adventure.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff