Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Showing Off [Lysithea x Adria][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:14 pm
11/10/22
The fact that she was glowing almost made Lysithea feel as though she were going to burst into tears again. She had to show it off. She had to tell someone. Show someone.

She drew out her senshi phone and sent a quick text to Adria. ‘I’m going to be coming back to the city for a little while, I would love to see you, I have something to show off, and I need to gush, there’s something that happened and I’m. Literally over the moon. Love you!’

She sent the text, and then a quick follow up for where she had left from, a park just a few blocks from her house and after giving it about ten minutes and giving the unicorn one last kiss on its soft, warm nose, Lysithea gave a soft sigh and pressed the button that would take her home.

Her heart felt utterly full, this…had been something she would have never expected, and though she was sad to leave…she would be back, and she would be back soon. She felt so utterly close to her Moon now. Like she was a part of it. Like she had truly come into her own, done something right.

When the newly Transcended Senshi returned to Destiny City, she looked around, but didn’t feel Adria yet, so she sat down on a bench, prepared to wait for as long as it took…

Or at least as long as it took for her to get hungry.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:42 pm
Adria was always anxious with vague texts, but Lysithea had at least told him that she needed to gush so he could infer that it was a good thing so he didn’t give himself a heart attack while he waited for her to arrive.

It didn’t take him long to make his way to the park, and he felt her energy signature suddenly arrive only just a moment or two before he anticipated getting there, himself. The whole time he walked, he was mulling over what it could mean. Over the Moon? Was it a code for something on Earth’s Moon? Or Lysithea, that was a moon, right? –But it was sent from her Senshi phone, why would she need a code? Was she in danger?

No, she sounded friendly enough.

He had only been patrolling for fifteen minutes before he’d gotten her message so he didn’t feel like a very good Senshi for giving up so quickly, but he hadn’t seen her in a few days–how was he supposed to not go visit her?

“Lysithea!” he called, waving as he approached from behind. As soon as he saw her he started trotting closer, not wanting to keep her waiting.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:45 pm
She felt Adria before she heard him, and when Lysithea turned, her smile was almost as bright as the markings that now graced her neck, arm and leg. “Adria!” There was nothing but excitement in her voice and she bolted towards the male, hugging him tightly. “I’m back! I have so much to tell you! Adria! Adria there’s a unicorn up there! A real one!”

And it was beautiful, sweet and just plain wonderful. “Did you miss me? Did I miss anything while I was up there? Adria I found a castle too! I didn’t realize there were castles up on Lysithea!” Also, I had a memory of…well I assume it was the past Lysithea, and she was riding a unicorn and damn, I need to ride a unicorn someday, it looks like so much fun!”

Everything was said as she was still hugging the male, and now she drew away and just beamed.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:04 pm
It wasn’t a bad thing to see Lysithea like that, but it startled Adria all the same. He hadn’t been expecting it, so the surprise was obvious–followed quickly by enthusiasm. “Lysithea!” he said again, this time with audible enthusiasm. He returned the hug quickly.

“Of course I missed you, I keep trying to text you and then remember that you weren’t here. I don’t think you’ve missed much, everyone’s been careful, we’re all staying out of trouble. It’s been pretty peaceful, I think. How did you get into so much already? I mean, I know you’ve been gone, but–what is this? And a real unicorn? How?”

He didn’t really need to understand the how; so far as he could tell, sometimes these things just happened.

And, he was glad they happened for her.

“Cambria never had any unicorns, so if you had a memory of something,” he shook his head, “I mean–she would have told us about unicorns.” They would have seen them on any of their other visits, he assumed. “Can you really ride them? That sounds exciting.” For her, not him; he was happy with both feet on the ground. “What did you have to do, tell me everything!”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:05 pm
“I didn’t mean to get into so much!” Lysithea laughed and shook her head, still seeming utterly happy. I just spent some time up there and yes! A real unicorn! It didn’t like me much at first but then it got hurt and I healed it and I’m pretty sure that we’re friends now, so that’s a thing…I’m sure not going to complain about being friends with a unicorn that’s for sure, but…I don’t know, I don’t know if I’d be able to ride this one, I’ll try though, I’d try anything once.”

If she died trying something well…that would be proof enough that it was something she shouldn’t…couldn’t try again! Easy enough.

“I want to go back soon, I’m…I feel like I can go back soon, I’m pretty sure it’s the glow…it was like…my Homeworld was finally accepting me or…recognizing me…it…”

Swallowing hard, Lysithea’s eyes filled with sudden tears. “It was an amazing feeling…I hope that you’ll find this with your homeworld one day too…”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:11 pm
Adria nodded a long encouragingly. “I’m really happy for you! I don’t know if my homeworld needs me as much as it seems yours might have. I’ve only been a few times, the only thing I’ve ever found is just the beach. Which is pretty! But it sort of feels like a nice getaway from here. I mean, sunsets on the beach and all. But I don’t–I’ve never really seen big things living there. And I visit at least once a month.”

Usually alone, or when he needed some time to just sit there and get some peace and quiet. It didn’t feel really fair given that he wasn’t really doing anything up there, but he was trying his best.

And, this wasn’t about him, it was about Lysithea! And her unicorns!

“You look really happy, I’m really glad you went up there. I’m really glad you’re having so much fun! I was worried you’d be lonely, but–just be safe, okay? I worry!”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:12 pm
“I’m going to be safe. Can I come visit with you next time? I’d love to explore it with you last time we only sparred, and I Want to see more! I’d really like…do you want to come up to Lysithea and see the unicorn with me in a few days? We can invite Varuna and maybe Malus…oh! Speaking of Malus, I…in my memory or whatever, the other Lysithea mentioned him so…I think we must have known one another in the past which…that’s crazy and kind of cool!”

She watched him eagerly and took hold of his hands. “I’m safe, Adria. I’m really...honestly safe. And…I can’t be corrupted anymore so…that just makes me doubly safe…which…” The laugh she gave was almost strained, but still utterly happy.

“You can’t even imagine what a weight off of my shoulders it is…”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:03 pm
Adria nodded before she’d really even finished asking her question. “Of course, you’re always welcome. I like to take a picnic up there. I’d love to go visit Lysithea with you, though! It’s been a while, and I’d like to see your unicorn! I’ve never had memories or anything, but it’s nice that you and Malus might have known each other. That makes sense, you two have always been close. How do you know that you can’t be corrupted, though?” he asked, holding her hands tightly.

It seemed like it was something too good to be true, but knowing that she was safe took something of a weight off of his shoulders. It meant the Negaverse couldn’t take her.

…He just hoped that meant they wouldn’t jump at the chance to kill her, though.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm
“Ganymede glowed. And…from what I understand, and I could be wrong! I’m not completely sure but I’m pretty sure…but she glowed like this and they kept her alive because they couldn’t corrupt her…so…if…if it’s the same thing, it’s going to be good for me, I’m pretty sure.”

Faustite would be upset, but…her life didn’t belong to him, and one day, well. No. This wasn’t about Faustite. It was about her.

“If it’s the same, then…yay! That…that’s the biggest worry gone, and…oh Adria.”

She hugged him again. “I love you so much, I hope you know that. Do you want to go get ice cream or something? I just…I just want to spend time with you! I hope that I get memories about you too at some point…I hope that we were friends in the past too…if we weren’t, then we’re obviously making up for it now!”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:05 pm
Adria nodded; he didn’t think he had that much experience with glowing people to really make a lot of sense of it, but he wanted to hope that Lysithea was right. He wanted he to be safe.

He returned the hug and squeezed her tightly to him. “I love you, too. We can go get ice cream, yeah. I’ll treat, anything you want. Especially if you’re planning on going back up there again, I miss you while you’re gone so I want to squeeze in every moment that I can. Oh! But if you want to tell Malus, too, don’t let me hold you back, I don’t want to drain all of your time!”

He drew back just a bit but was smiling brightly. “I don’t know if we were friends in the past, or anything like that, but we’re friends now, and I want to make the best of it. I’m just so happy you’re here to get to experience all of this. I’m really happy for you, and I’m really proud of you. You’ll have to tell us all about it when you’re back for good.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:10 pm
“Back for good? You goober, I‘m not going away again. You’re not any kind of a drain. None of you are. I want to spend time with you, I’ll see Mal when I get home, no worries on that so,”

Lysithea grinned and allowed herself to power down to Talia once again, looping her arm through Adria’s. “Ice cream for you and I! And we can plan the next trip up to Lysithea, and after we get done that, we’ll plan our picnic on Adria! Sounds utterly perfect to me!”

Truthfully, nothing could be better.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces