Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Favors [Faeth x Emily][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:38 pm
Faeth coudln’t stop grinning as she thought about just how flustered boor Casablanca had been, and when she made it inside of her shared apartment and saw Emily sitting on the couch, her lap dreadfully empty, she trotted over and flopped down, nuzzling herself right into the comfortable surface.

“Em, Emmy, my sweet little Emily…would you ever be open to me courting another girl with the end goal of bringing her into the Negaverse and possibly into our romance? She’s such a sweet little thing, the one I’ve told you about, that Cosmos Page? We ran into one another again, and I was a bit more over the top and…oh my god, she was so cute and flustered when I told her she had to stay alive for me to take her on a date.”

Laughing, Faeth nuzzled closer, leaning up to ruck up Emily’s shirt enough so she could blow a raspberry onto her stomach and follow up with a soft kiss. “Anyway, I’d honestly like to if you’d give your permission. I know she’d be good for the cause.”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:31 pm
When Faeth plopped in her lap, Emily opened her arms and pulled her close, nuzzling at her hair. It was always nice to get to cuddle with her favorite girl, under literally any circumstances, all the time.

"Hi, gorgeous," she said, and she casually moved a hand down to squeeze Faeth's butt, since. Well, it was right there and very squeezable. Still, she was listening to the question, even if she was a little...mm, handsy.

It was something Emily had thought about occasionally, the possibility of sharing Faeth. Or about bringing in someone else. And the prospect did make her hum quietly.

"She sounds so cute. I'd like to meet her sometime, maybe, but I trust you--if you think she'd be a fun fit for us, then we can work on bringing her home."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:49 pm
Looking up at Emily, Faeth grinned, her eyes bright and burning with some unquenched desire. “I was really hoping you’d say that. I’ll keep working on her then…I wonder if I was like that. Cute and trusting. She’s very trusting, you know. Doesn’t listen to simple instructions like…don’t pick up random pretty dice or you’ll end up almost dying but…”

She shrugged. “Apart from that, she’s a keeper.” Scooting up, Faeth straddled Emily’s lap, resting against her chest and wrapping her arms around the other woman’s neck. “I think…it’s good that she has that innocence and is a little naive. It makes it easy to charm her…you.”

Her expression grew a little shadowed, a little worried. “This isn’t something that could get me in trouble, could it? Openly flirting with the enemy, with the White Moon? If it’s for the cause of recruiting them…I mean. Hell, you did it.”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:10 pm
The description sounded interesting. Trusting, naive....how perfect. Someone that could easily be convinced to join the right side. And probably easily persuaded to do a lot of other things, which was always a plus. Really, this sounded like exactly the idea kind of person. And if Faeth thought she was cute, she had to be, didn't she? After all, Faeth had such good taste anyway, since she'd picked out Abbie!

"She sounds like a lot of fun, if a little reckless. I guess we'll just have to watch out for her, huh? But that's okay, we can do that." If she needed a little extra attention paid to her, well...then she would get it.

Simple and clean, really.

Abbie's expression took on a layer of heat, when Faeth shifted to straddle her lap, and she leaned down to kiss her, making a pleased noise as she did.

"And I flirted with you, didn't I? To get you to come home with me? So I think as long as you're not thinking of leaving for her side, it's not really a problem. Just be careful, yeah? I wouldn't want anyone to misunderstand."

But,t hen, if someone was stupid enough to think that Faeth wasn't loyal tot he Negaverse, well...they were a total idiot, really.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:53 pm
“You did! And I did speak with General King Jet, so he knows that even though…I was having leanings…I’m not going to follow them, but flirting is really fun, and imagining what she’ll look at when all of her outfit turns black is…rather satisfying, honestly.”

Faeth pressed her lips against Emily’s once again and gave a pleased sigh. “Do you wanna keep talking about this in the bedroom? It might be more comfy there, don’t you think?” Faeth though. Faeth really thought. And if Emily said no…well, Faeth would just have to change her mind, that was all. “I think maybe you could help me brainstorm a a good first date for me and Casablanca…you really…her face when I told her I needed her to live so I could take her on a date, Em, she turned so red…and then she scampered away…it…”

She sighed, happily. “It was terribly endearing. I want her, Em. I want her and I’m going to get her. I’ve decided. She will be mine. Ours.”

Oh, the fun that they would all have. Together.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:24 pm
Emily nodded. Good, good. As long as Jet was well-informed, she really had no concerns; he would surely stand by them, and that would be that. Sometimes, you needed to be nice to the enemy to make the enemy your friend.

And wasn't that more worthwhile, anyway?

"Mm, yeah, I think we'd better...get comfy if we're going to keep figuring this out." She considered, for a moment. "We'll go throguh a couple ideas. I bet we'll come up with something that'll have your cute little Page swooning into your arms in no time."

For now, though, Emily's priority was the actual girl in her actual lap, and not the one they might be bringing home someday soon.

Well, no, not might.

"And if she disagrees....well, we'll talk her around." Or Jet's hand in her chest would. Either way, clearly, if Emily and Faeth got their way--and Emily believed they would--this girl would be an officer before long.

For now, though, she scooped Faeth up in her arms.

"Come on. Let's discuss."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff