Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Tentative Planning [Erica x Ilya]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:38 pm
Even though she was on break now, Erica got into her patrol vehicle, and once situated she began typing a text to Ilya for him to read when he had a moment instead of trying to call and have him think this was an emergency.

Quote:
Hey.

I know this is kind of short notice, but I was wondering if you had plans this Friday? I’ve been doing some research and found this cool cave :cold_face: Would you be interested in exploring it with me?

She hoped the emoji was enough of a hint that she meant her Wonder and not one they’d have to drive to.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Follow up to: Mid-day Musings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:41 pm
Ilya must have had been on his phone when she messaged him because he was texting back only a few seconds later.

He'd been in the middle of doing some paperwork and had his phone in his hand; he'd taken notes on his phone while he was out in the field earlier and was trying to make something professional of the shorthand he'd used while out.

Erica's message was a welcome distraction; he'd been working for the last fourteen hours straight, almost, and it wasn't until he blinked to read the message that he realized. The emoji was enough to make him smile, because she had her own unique charm--even if they were only speaking through text messages.

Quote:
No plans Friday, I should have time. I can get my work done before then. Definitely looking forward to it. What time works for you?

He hadn't been back to his own world since he'd been up with her, but he had been spending the time doing his research, collecting supplies, preparing. He still hadn't been up to another world, and if it weren't for Erica, he wasn't sure he'd have the chance any time soon.

He'd be a fool to turn down the opportunity--especially when it sounded like he could probably use most of his supplies on her world just as much as his own.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:42 pm
Surprised to receive a response before she was able to put the key into the ignition and start the vehicle, Erica put the keys down to see what he had replied with. Hopeful for a yes but prepared for a no since she’d only given him two days' heads up.

“Awesome!” She commented to no one but herself.

Quote:
If you’re free at 6, we can meet at the interurban trailhead on Pine and take off from there. I’ll bring food and we can stop for a break when we’re hungry.

Normally she didn’t have dinner until sometime between seven and eight o'clock. But she could be flexible if he’d prefer to have something to eat first.

Quote:
My guess is we might be gone for 2-3 hours max.

More or less if he wanted. But this was just an evening trip. No need for camping gear, but warm clothes would be a must, even she was considering bringing some earmuffs or a hat. “I really wish my uniform had a hood on it,” wouldn’t that’ve been nice?

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:50 pm
Ilya was detail-oriented enough to know that he didn't have anything planned at six, and, since that was technically outside of business hours, he was pretty sure he wouldn't have much to worry about. He was pretty on top of things, and though he was usually reachable almost immediately, he didn't think that three hours to himself was going to be too much trouble for anyone.

Quote:
I'm free then, I can do that. Sounds like a good plan, do you need me to bring anything special? I've got a few supplies for my hiking trip ready to go.

His hours were odd enough that it wasn't a bad time for him; he could eat whenever, and he was surprised that she would not only offer him a trip but dinner, too. He didn't want to just take, so it seemed only fair to offer to bring something too.

He was sure she'd understand what he meant about his hiking supplies without him having to go into much more detail about it. And, she already had a good enough idea of what she wanted to do, with a time and place in mind; he didn't think he'd need to bring much that she wasn't already prepared for. Erica seemed like she knew what she was doing, anyway.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:52 pm
Quote:
I haven’t been inside this one before so I’m not sure how much climbing there will be. Any gear that might help with that would be wise. Rope if you have any and maybe a ball of twine. I’ll be bringing some flashlights and glow sticks just in case.

One thing she wasn’t sure of was how dark it’d be inside. Being a place on Mercury where technology was oddly prevalent, Erica assumed that her past life had some sort of energy or lighting system since this was supposedly a prisoner-holding area for generations before her. But- unless it was already turned on, she’d have to figure out where the controls and switches were to get it to work.

Bothersome but an inevitability she was prepared for.

Twine was more so because her weapon didn’t extend very far and if they, for any reason, were to separate they could follow it back to each other. Rope, however, was on the off chance they’d need to safely climb down a level. Fortunately, getting lost was less of a concern since she’d be able to teleport them back to Destiny City, no problem.

Quote:
Now that I’m thinking of it, I will make sure to bring a first aid kit as well.

Acrucis would have her head if she didn’t have at least that on hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:54 pm
Most of those things were already in his pack, so Ilya suspected she intended to encounter the same things he might have in the caves of Beira. A first aid kit had been one of the first thing he'd packed, even before he'd decided to explore.

Quote:
Got it. I've got a lot of those things already, I might have a little more before Friday. I'm looking forward to it, I'll see you soon.

He set his phone down, not because he wanted the conversation to be over--but because he knew he had a lot of work to do if he was going to go on an adventure with a guilt-free conscience.

Whatever fatigue he'd felt before seemed to wash away; now he was just excited.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas