Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A Branch of the Creed of Assassins, the Hidden Ones Bureau is a small building just outside of Kattegard, hidden within the thick forest. Taking care of this Bureau is Hytham, devoted to his creed to serve the light within the shadows. This Bureau has a working Blacksmith Station, a small shack and wheat, along with it's own training area to help new recruits train their parkour and assassination. There is also another building for any students to rest after training is concluded. Hytham is young but wise beyond his years.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

... Magic is in my blood ...
... Nothing is true ...
... Everything is permitted ...

it was surprisingly tricky to try to make sure he wasn't followed. even more so to find the Bureau since there wasn't any directions given. in the end he had to climb on top of the Mead Hall to get a look at the area with Theras before he could find the place. entering the building he knew was with allies, Alastor finally lowered his hood and glanced around the place.
it was small but it seemed to get the job done, and at the end of the day for the Brotherhood, that's all that mattered. getting the job done. something he didn't manage to do and for good reason. as though sensing his friend's discomfort, Theras landed on his shoulder, nuzzling up to his wild hair

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:18 am
User Image
User Image
"Nothing is True....Everything is Permitted"

User Image

As the sound of nature filled the air, from birds chirping and deer running through the forest, the breadcrumbs ended with the tired looking assassin standing at his front door. This was a few minutes from when the strangely dressed assassin came to the Bureau, removing his hood to show the unkept hair and scruff on his chin. His black hair reached his shoulders as they were kept out of his eyes with his light blue bandana as he walked over to his desk just as the door opened with the mysterious assassin walked in. Sitting down at his desk, the assassin only smirked before speaking up with a soft tone,"Welcome, brother, to my home. May not be much but the view outside is beautiful. Plenty of nature to keep your mind at ease.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

hearing the man speak, Alastor looked out the windows and door with a slight frown but it was a peaceful one "not much nature in London ... 'less you count human nature" he said before shaking his head and turning back to the matter at hand and pulled out the order from his coat pocket "my name is Alastor Corbyn. I'm an initiate of the London Branch ... earlier today this came through" he said handing him the assassination contract "not much info so i wanted to stake out the target ... someone is trying to use the Brotherhood to take out Vincent Angel"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Someone...is trying to kill one of the Heroes of the Realms?", Hytham responded, his deep sounding voice echoing from his soft smirk on his face. The house was small but it was enough for the hidden one to work in as he picked himself up from his chair. Within the room the two were in had one table for writing as one wall was covered in different books and scrolls for different regions of the realms. On the opposite wall, there was a board with different faces and prices at the bottom of it. Wanted Posters to Alastor must feel like ancient ways to him but for Hytham, this was the only way to do such business. As he was handed the contract from the London assassin, Hytham rested his back against the bookshelf as he began to read, using his eagle vision to read the hidden message within the lines,"Hmm...interesting...the paper is actually from this realm...but we don't use this paper here...it's actually..interesting, this was written with paper only royals would use...very interesting indeed.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:07 am
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

"my Bureau leader said something similar" Alastor said with a frown as he crossed his arms "i knew it was fishy so that's why i wanted to find who it was talking about ... i'm not sure if the other Bureaus have that contract as well, hopefully not. but if it is, chances are this person will try again with a different one" he said then hesitated a bit but eventually spoke his mind "and if there's one contract to try to eliminate a hero of the realms, there may be others" he said before looking to the side and scratching the side of his beard in thought "if so maybe one per Bureau for a specific target. vague enough that they won't be recognized instantly but specific enough to know what to look for with them"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

"You maybe onto something there, brother..", Hytham responded with a smirk on his face, his amber eyes closed as he tried to think of the best strategy to go forward. He was worried to say the lease as he wondered what to do in these times, with a soft sigh, he stood up completely, no longer leaning against the wall as he spoke up,"Then it's best I see what you can do then..."
With that, Hytham walked past Alastor with his hands behind his back, showing how he was a mentor in his own right as he walked through the open door. He looked around, taking in the fresh air that grew stale within his home before looking to his left to show the training grounds. There was a few obstacles courses, one was more based on one on one fighting, and the last obstacle was for assassinations which included dummies made with hay and armor. With that, he stopped and looked back at the assassin with a smirk on his face,"Awhile back, a man with a eagle companion came to these shores trying to find the best way to give the teachings of the hidden ones. He brought that to me, a young boy who joined his crusade here and helped build these training grounds. Before he left, he told me that I would be a mentor for these lands but only to find people that were truly worthy. So...lets see what you can do."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:58 am
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

looking at the course, Alastor had to stifle a sigh. this wasn't his first training ground, but he had to admit his fight against Goro was sloppy. with a crick of his neck, Alastor did a quick weapons check as Theras watched from a nearby tree "i suppose a refresher couldn't hurt" he said pulling his hood up before sprinting to the first course.
it took a while to get used to the dirt land and trees instead of bricks and concrete, hence the slow start but after about five minutes, he got his bearings and started sailing through the obstacle courses and brought down the last dummy with an arial strike through the throat and straightened up

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

He watched very carefully the way the London-based Assassin traveled through the obstacles. True, he did finish the obstacles but something caught his attention. The assassin wasn't use to nature-based parkour. This made the mentor sigh softly as he finally finished by taking down the scarecrow, walking over toward the leather-coated assassin. His arms were behind his back as he looked carefully at him. He was panting which reminded him of his youth training under his own mentor, being smacked in the back of the legs with a branch before telling him to go again which gave him a interesting idea. Walking over toward the bench and sitting down with a pipe in hand, he began to light the bowl before smoking the sweet tobacco. He let out a soft sigh, letting out the smoke from his lips before speaking his own wisdom,"You learn quite quickly, Assassin..however, if you want to learn to face this realm, you'll need to learn more than how to fight and kill a human...there are many creatures of air, sea, and in the wilds. There are many races that live where we must go..You may know of humans but could you fight something like a minotaur? A Tiefling? A Orc? There is that and more in this realms including dragons hiding in human form..I suggest you study in my office of all the different races and their weaknesses."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

raising an eyebrow at Hutham as he spoke of each creature that inhabited this land and frowned a bit "wait- wait ... Minotaur? as in from the Greek Myths? i thought there was only one and he died ... centuries ago in the Labyrinth by that prince" he said before looking at his owl who gave him a look like 'seriously, that's your issue?'.
shaking his head a bit, Alastor sighed slightly "look mate, i came here because i wanted to warn you about the hit on Vincent Angel" he said before sitting down on a rock "London is my home" he said stubbornly as a electric current crackled up his fingers that he only caught a glimpse of before it vanished. he only had a moment to be confused before a plasma bolt shot up into the trees and up into the sky

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The look of unease was shown on the face of the mentor as he heard what Hytham had spoke up. London was his home and yet, he didn't want to be apart of what was happening within this realm. Letting out a soft sigh, Hytham was about to speak up before all of a sudden, he saw the spark appear in Alastor's hand before a plasma bolt shot up toward the sky. Blinking a few times, the mentor walked over to the rock with his arms behind his back and his head tilted to the left. He was quite curious on what had just happened. What powers does this Alastor Corbyn have and how would he be able to train him to control them? All of this and more was rushing through his head as he just sighed one more time before speaking up,"Seems to me...that Vincent Angel isn't your only concern now..Don't worry about him for he'll be here soon..he and a certain hero of the realms will have their own questions...and I have a gift for one of our more famous assassins...but you could make a great assassin yourself as long as you keep your patience...you'll be home soon before you know it, Alastor."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:46 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

with a slight frown, Alastor flicked his wrist to activate his hidden blade, mostly for something to do, to calm down. he offhandedly as looked at his hand where the plasma bolt shot from before speaking "me mum once said we were descended from magic ... one of Merlin's apprentices or some tripe ... i never believed her ..." he said dismissivly as though he still couldn't believe it. the Eden Artifaacts were just very advanced technology not magic! magic shouldn't exist. "got questions myself and doubt anyone alive can answer 'em"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

This was quite interesting, watching this almost unknown assassin show powers far beyond any normal assassin. It was quite extraordinary to the eyes of the Mentor as he spoke up, walking up to Alastor with his arms crossed over his chest,"You remind me of a story I once heard...his name was Caleb Widogast.."
Sitting down next to the assassin, he kept his arms resting against his knees as he leaned forward to think about the story,"A story called the Chronicles of Exandria, there was a few groups of heroes that came and gone. One such group was known as the Mighty Nein...Caleb was a troubled human wizard who fought many battles and had to atone for his past to go forth within his future...I have the book within my library if you wish to learn more of their tales.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:43 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki followed the direction from the map, while holding the treasure box, her silver blue eyes lifted up to see the Hidden One Bureau, including the familiar insignia. She can smell two humans in the bureau. She approach the door, before she knocked it couple times, while she held the large box from other hand. However, she wondered how did the person get his hand on the outfit with lower portion of oni mask. Still, she was bothered about the future she saw from Seer, mainly two keyblades clashing each other. He did mention it's up to her to decide the path she will take when she sees it. She already rely on Hachiman to deliver a warning message to Kami and other pantheons, hopefully nothing will happen to them.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

"yeah, might help ..." Alastor muttered reluctantly and ran his fingers through his thick hair before shifting his eyes around at the knock. putting his hand on the hilt of his rapier, he looked to the door and glanced slightly to Hutham "expecting anyone?"

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Vallahiem (Realm of Pantheons)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out