Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Celebrations [Lysithea x Michel][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:26 pm
Talia had changed her mind about just telling Zac that she was an Eternal Senshi again, and was waiting for him to come home from work one night, eagerly perching on the edge of the couch so that she could ambush him the moment he got inside, and when he did, she pounced, leaping at him and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

“Hey stranger. How about you and me go patrolling tonight, or…better yet, how about you and me go up to my homeworld for a little bit? I baked a really nice batch of cookies and we could just relax up there for a while. Bring a blanket and chill?”

The blanket and cookies and a nice bottle of wine was packed already in a small backpack that waited on the couch and she grinned at Zac, hoping that he would agree, but honestly…preparing for disappointment.

“I have some crackers and cheese and other things packed too, since I know you haven’t eaten dinner and might be hungry.”

Ah…she was nervous. But…regardless of his answer, she would tell him the good news, even if it didn’t happen how she wanted it to and it just happened in bed that night.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:18 pm
Zac raised a brow, mostly because he was pretty sure she’d been waiting by the door, not unlike Maxim. Who pranced happily around the living room, eager to participate in this reunion. He only jumped in and danced around the two of them briefly before he ran back to the bone he’d been working on.

“I am hungry, yeah,” he said, shrugging off his bag and dropping it off on the couch. “Haven’t eaten since a bit before noon. Crackers work.” It wasn’t a gourmet dinner, but it’s not like anything was on the stove, and if he was still hungry, they could always order pizza or something.

He rolled his shoulders, trying to ignore the burning down his back and arms. He’d had a long day and worked hard, but she seemed so excited.

The kiss to his cheek had been enthusiastic enough that he suspected she had good news. Or maybe she was going to ask for a favor. It didn’t look like she was hiding any more foreign Senshi anywhere obvious, so he assumed she had something to put her in such a good mood.

“We can head up there. Now, if you want.” He wouldn’t even worry about changing clothes or anything, not if she was already prepared to head out. “Sounds like you worked hard to do something special for tonight. What’s the occasion?”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:28 am
Talia nodded and took hold of his hand. “You’re sure? I don’t want to hold you back or anything if you wanted to eat or change…I just…”

She hesitated and laughed softly. “I…I mean. My starseed got healed. So…Soleiyu was able to upgrade me, but I wanted to show you, but now i Just feel like. I’m bothering you and I don’t want to, but…I’d really love to go up to my homeworld with you….I haven’t gone back since I became an Eternal Senshi again so…”

Drawing in a breath, Talia gave a smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. “I wanted to go with you first. But again, no pressure and if you don’t want to or don’t feel up to it, that’s perfectly okay!”

She could take Malus, after all…or Adria or even Ilse. But.

…But she really wanted Zac.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:12 am
Zac paused and half-turned to her. “You’re not bothering me. I’m pretty straight forward when I’m in a bad mood. I didn’t even think I was making a face.”

He pursed his lips thoughtfully but was quick to brush that aside with a shrug. “Did you really think I wouldn’t be excited to hear that your starseed got healed? I know you’ve been working hard. I’m proud of you, congratulations. Lysithea’s a pretty place, I’ve always liked going. We can head out now, anyway. I just needed to drop my bag off and I’m good to go. No point in changing if we’re just going to power up when we head out. And, I’m looking forward to those cookies.” The snacks were already packed, of course he was going to be interested in those. He was hungry, but they could pick at those once they were up on her world.

He extended a hand to her, ready to head out so they could power up somewhere safe.

“What’s gotten into you, are you nervous about showing me or something?”

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:45 pm
Talia shook her head. “I’m not nervous. I just. Sometimes. And I know this must sound stupid. But sometimes I worry that you don’t like me. And. This is just one of those times, I guess. And you’ll be seeing me looking like…like her and…I don’t want you to be unhappy, so if you’d rather not…I would understand…”

It was still hard on him. She figured that it was, at any rate. He acted like it was hard on him. But…truthfully, that might have just been her mind playing tricks. She wasn’t quite sure.

“I want to show you. And I want to spend time with you…and I want to share my world with you again…when I can remember it.”

Scuffing the toe of her shoe against the carpet, she shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m not nervous. Not about showing you, I guess. It might be complicated, I suppose.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:30 pm
For the most part, Zac had done an excellent job of hiding most of his feelings. Not about Talia, Talia was fine. They’d gotten off on the wrong foot, but that’s because she was still enchanted by her brother, Faustite.

He’d settled into this new life easily enough. He’d shared his room with her when she was a stranger to him, and he to her. He’d made sure she had everything she needed. Let Fang live here even though he didn’t know him. Gave his room away and moved to the basement with her.

He thought he was doing a good job with all of that. Although, he couldn’t imagine saying no to her. Not after what she’d been through.

She wasn’t Cambria anymore, he knew that. For a while, he was pretty sure she wanted next to nothing to do with him. And, he’d tried to give her space without being out of arm’s reach. He’d had a lot going on and a lot to take care of.

So, he’d made sure everyone else was taken care of.

He hadn’t really taken care of himself.

He hadn’t really grieved losing Cambria. Who was he supposed to talk to? Her? Evan? His brother? He didn’t have friends. He didn’t have anyone outside of this house. He put all of his energy towards the people here, he didn’t need to go out of his way to talk to anyone else.

“It sounds complicated. I’m worried you might have had all this time to yourself to overthink things. I dislike a lot of people, but you’re not one of them. If I seem like I’m in a mood now, it’s just that work sucks. I had a long day, it sucks the life out of you. I just need a little time to unwind, but we can do that on Lysithea. I'm happy for you, really. Getting a promotion is something worth celebrating. And I like Lysithea, it’s pretty up there. Much nicer than Mont Saint Michel.”

She didn’t have ghosts up there. She didn’t have monsters.

“I know you’re not her. If that’s what you’re worried about.”

He knew she wasn’t Cambria. Cambria was dead. So far as he knew, Talia hadn’t had any memories. No traces of her old life. She was building a new one. And, he understood. He didn’t blame her.

He’d known she wasn’t going to come back into his life the same. Or, even similar. He’d hoped, sure. But he knew the reality of it.

She was Talia. Sometimes, she looked like Cambria.

But, he knew better.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:52 pm
Talia watched him for a long moment and then nodded, giving a smile that wasn’t quite believing but, she allowed the subject to end, at least for now.

“I’ll be outside, if you want to change into something more comfortable, please do, there’s no rush! And if you want to grab something more substantial, that’s fine too, we can still eat the snacks no problem.”

Leaning up, she kissed his cheek again and flashed another smile, though her eyes were sad and hurried outside to wait for him.

Maybe whatever ghosts did reside on Lysithea could be overcome tonight. It was a nice thought, and one that she hoped could be followed through.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff