Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
Adobe Flash?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:10 am
Eh. Do you guys have Flash? I've noticed, I can't play anything here anymore. xd

Flash is unsupported, and possibly a risk? But the only way to play zOMG or Booty Grab. I'm wondering if you guys did the workaround, and/or how you feel about it. If you try to open zOMG, it shows how you can get Flash again. I'm just worried I'll get a virus or get hacked or something. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:31 am
Spenelli
Eh. Do you guys have Flash? I've noticed, I can't play anything here anymore. xd

Flash is unsupported, and possibly a risk? But the only way to play zOMG or Booty Grab. I'm wondering if you guys did the workaround, and/or how you feel about it. If you try to open zOMG, it shows how you can get Flash again. I'm just worried I'll get a virus or get hacked or something. xp

Hm, that is a good question. As far as I know, Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported. Rip! crying

I did however find this! [Link] I hope this helps you out! I'll have to see if aquariums are still a thing after they did away with Flash. ninja  

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:04 am
aliannieeee

Thanks, I wasn't aware you could download zOMG. I just don't think anyone would be there, haha. It seems like the one thing they want to hold onto, even though it was dead before flash, haha. Booty Grab always had it's niche community during popular times and not. I like the aquarium, for some reason, haha. It's peaceful I guess. What I find hilarious, is that they fixed Rally, but not cars. So I can go to Rally, but can't get out my car, or edit my car. Can just walk around the empty parking lots. xp

Time can only tell what will be fixed and if I decide to risk the other browser with Flash. Ha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:22 pm
Spenelli

I don't use Waterfox for my browser like they recommend because its very buggy. I recommend Basilisk or Pale Moon alongside Flash instead. Whenever Ruffle completes compatibility with ActionScript 3 for their browser extension, we should be able to run Flash when logged into Gaia from any web browser.  

Unmata

Adventuring Duck

8,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:52 am
Unmata
Spenelli

I don't use Waterfox for my browser like they recommend because its very buggy. I recommend Basilisk or Pale Moon alongside Flash instead. Whenever Ruffle completes compatibility with ActionScript 3 for their browser extension, we should be able to run Flash when logged into Gaia from any web browser.

Do you think it's safe? I'm just paranoid cause I've had fraud happen to me twice. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:47 pm
Spenelli
Unmata
Spenelli

Do you think it's safe? I'm just paranoid cause I've had fraud happen to me twice. xd

Yes. Its all good lol  

Unmata

Adventuring Duck

8,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:10 am
Unmata

Yes. Its all good lol

Heck yes, thank you! Haha.

Did you see the new rally? It's been a few days since I looked, but there was no way to bring in your car, or race. xd Lanzer was all RALLY IS OUT! Uhm... you mean a new Towns? Haha.  
Positive Energy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games