Welcome to Gaia! ::

With the end of Adobe Flash support on popular web browsers, zOMG won't be available on browsers such as Chrome or Firefox moving forward.

However, you can download zOMG as its own app which don't have to worry about browser Flash support!

First, download the Adobe Air installer here
(Windows) (Macintosh)

Then download the beta version of the zOMG application here (updated: 01/28/2021)

Install the Adobe Air installer, then launch the zOMG application and it will be installed on your computer. Look for an application named "battleair" in your application folder.

The application still has a few bugs with loading correct map graphics, we hope to have it fixed very soon!

Browser With Flash Support (updated 02/20/2021)

If you wish to keep playing zOMG on a web browser, you can download and older version of WaterFox Classic. It's the opensource version of Firefox.

Download links:
Windows
Macintosh
Linux

This version is an archived version from December 2020. Please do not use this browser on any websites outside of Gaiaonline to avoid harmful flash programs. Do not update this browser as it will remove its Flash support.

ChikkiLeaf's Waifu

Sparkly Duck

Lanzer
Thank you! I'm giving it a try for the third time on two different laptops. Also just a heads up, the "Games" page link for downloading Windows' version of Adobe AIR, links me instead to the old zOMG game with the statement "Woops! You need to enable Flash!" with those old instructions.

2,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I downloaded waterfox and i still cant play zOMG flash is still needed i dont know what to do crying crying crying crying crying

BIoop's Husband

Greedy Fatcat

Ugh this is just so sad. Even if I download it no one is still playing it :,)). Rip ZOMG

Adventuring Fatcat

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Divorced 100
Lanzer
With the end of Adobe Flash support on popular web browsers, zOMG won't be available on browsers such as Chrome or Firefox moving forward.

However, you can download zOMG as its own app which don't have to worry about browser Flash support!

(Windows) (Macintosh)

Then download the beta version of the zOMG application here (updated: 01/28/2021)

Install the Adobe Air installer, then launch the zOMG application and it will be installed on your computer. Look for an application named "battleair" in your application folder.

If you wish to keep playing zOMG on a web browser, you can download the WaterFox Class browser here:
https://www.waterfox.net/download/

The application still has a few bugs with loading correct map graphics, we hope to have it fixed very soon!

does this app version not work on laptops? because no matter how many times i tried installing it, i kept getting the same error message i told you before.

ChikkiLeaf's Waifu

Sparkly Duck

Lanzer
Hello. Could you please address the issue I've posted about in bug reports? zOMG stuck on title screen (Windows 7) There are more Gaians who have posted about this same issue in other forums, but no answers have been given yet. Thank you.

Edit: Others with this same issue:
User 1
User 2
User 3

Muscular Cub

17,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
working fIash version for waterfox here
attention to choose do not update when installing or else ull do update it to later version which would be back to EoL message

also for those in windows having problem with app installation it might be good to update programming language of ur system. DirectX, MS .NET framework and MS Visual C++ redist

using waterfox is lightweight and reliant on connecting to gaia server for zOMG! assets and resources

using the app lets you have the assets into your system so less data to transfer to gaia server and back or should be
Lanzer

(Windows) (Macintosh)

If you wish to keep playing zOMG on a web browser, you can download the WaterFox Class browser here:
https://www.waterfox.net/download/

Cool I will have to do that! Thank you for this awesome info!

Ruthless Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
am having the hardest time getting zomg working na of the links work. any ideas?

Wheezing Noob

HoneyBunny1986
am having the hardest time getting zomg working na of the links work. any ideas?

i'm convinced it doesn't work and this is a scam to have me download viruses

Ruthless Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x_Xwimmenz
HoneyBunny1986

i'm convinced it doesn't work and this is a scam to have me download viruses
crying

Flatterer

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tutu The Flying Cat
Ugh this is just so sad. Even if I download it no one is still playing it :,)). Rip ZOMG
Started playing it and yes it's empty but it's a pretty great game considering we don't have Towns or the other worlds to play in anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff