Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:08 pm
Discord: quaji#2474

I'm back and ready to party~ If you are interested in potentially plotting, planning, or anything with me, please feel free to post here or DM me on Discord. Discord will be the easiest way to reach me as I am almost always logged in.
A vast majority of my plans have fallen through, prides have disbanded over the years I've been away or the players have left. I'm open to moving around characters, and retconning their personalities a bit (it's been 6 years! I don't remember half of them...) if it helps them fit into fresh, new plots. gaia_star

If you'd like to pick up on something where we left off, please let me know! I rehomed quite a number of my characters before I left in 2016 and then again in 2018, so I may no longer own the character. I am open to making a new one fit though!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:17 pm
Highlights
These are characters that, for one reason or another, I have an active muse for, and am eagerly looking for things pertaining to their character.

User Image
Avani / Long Di
Avani is the crown princess and future empress of the Tianxia. She is a fiery lioness, known for putting up with nothing from anyone, least of all those whom she sees as her equal. A well-mannered lioness, worthy of her upbringing and status in her pride, Avani has large pawprints to fill as she was chosen late in life to succeed her mother in the stead of her elder brother. The expectations suddenly thrust upon her have resulted in Avani feeling a need to prove herself to everyone, most of all herself. Sometimes this drive can be viewed as reckless, putting herself and others in dangerous situations.
Looking For: I am primarily looking for a mate plot for her. I am ideally looking for a political or influential partnership for her given her position. The best scenario would be one that results in an alliance between the Tianxia and her mate's pride, sealed with their marriage. However, children of well-respected individuals are also an option that I would consider. It is highly unlikely she would marry a "commoner", although not impossible.

Another alternative would be for her mate to be a god. Gods are revered in Tianxia and despite the lack of political gain, this sort of wedding would be acceptable.

Avani is highly connected to the Pridelands royal family, as her father is a former prince of the Pridelands. However, she is not related to many other lines outside of the Tianxian imperial family, the North House noble family, Aka'mleli royal line (Ubawa, the father of Umoja and his sister, is the brother of Daka, the father of Empress Afu (Center) and Lady Mwana (North)), and the Pridelands royal family (Hanjari, her father, is the son of Simi and Tufah). Another notable name she is related to would be Afritti'dogo (daughter of Empress Afu).

User Image
Mao
A quiet and eloquent storyteller and ambassador, Mao is a regal fellow. For what does he represent? This information is reserved only for hosts he deems worthy, having met some unknown requirements. Of all the prides he has visited, none have been worthy. Mao spends his days wandering the world, searching for far-flung, forgotten places, collecting ghosts and whispers.
Looking For: Prides (or equivalent) for him to meet; friendly or otherwise.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:21 pm
Gods
All of my gods are available for a variety of plotting and needs. Be that as patrons for prides, blessing lands, mate (godly or otherwise) plots, etc.

Notes
Misimu and Nkosinhle have approved powers. Umthunzi has a mate.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:22 pm
Prides
These characters are part of a pride (or equivalent) and will likely not leave unless there is a very valid reason.

User Image
User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:29 pm
Rogues
These characters are not part of a pride (or equivalent) and may be willing to join one.

User Image
Talvi was born in the Swampies, prior to the fire that tore through the swamp, and never returned from her pilgrimage as the pride had scattered by that point. Her mother's paranoia and fretting over Talvi's health due to her albinism led to the young lioness living a very sheltered life prior to leaving the swamp. She and two of her siblings have been wandering the rogue lands, searching for a potential home. Talvi is naive and trusting, keen for adventure. She wants to see the world, go past the horizon and experience everything.
Looking For: A pride, potential mate plot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm
Blank Slates
These characters have no plans, histories (except maybe family) and are open for just about anything.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:35 pm
And one more for good measure. I'll be updating this periodically, but please feel free to post if you'd like.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games