Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:15 am
Losick

On the switch for ACNH you can talk to people, but you need to leave your island open for it for people around you or to have a friend code to visits someone further away. ACNH is actually the whole reason I go a switch and I don’t regret it at all! I love it and Dead by Daylight I played on PlayStation prior, but I prefer the switch now.

Well that's still much better than on the mobile one! Interesting! Maybe I can get a used switch in the future, haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:19 am
Different...Very.

Welcome back!! I was waiting to see you in here, haha.

The social aspect, co-op is my favorite with games too. I just couldn't get into Roblox for some reason. I wish more people were into Minecraft still, haha.

19 days is good! Japanese seems really hard. That's awesome!  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:53 pm
Spenelli
Different...Very.

Welcome back!! I was waiting to see you in here, haha.

The social aspect, co-op is my favorite with games too. I just couldn't get into Roblox for some reason. I wish more people were into Minecraft still, haha.

19 days is good! Japanese seems really hard. That's awesome!
It's certainly a stretch from English. Some of my Roblox friends have been trying to get me to get Minecraft. I guess I'm just scarred from all my games dying on me to try again cry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:52 am
Different...Very.
It's certainly a stretch from English. Some of my Roblox friends have been trying to get me to get Minecraft. I guess I'm just scarred from all my games dying on me to try again cry

Right. I do feel you there. I built an entire town on a server that's gone. I made a massive TARDIS and turned it into a hotel. It was so popular, people actually rented rooms in it. xd My town was so big people would get lost so I had to add street signs. I would literally tell people what street things were on. xp Those were some of the best times for me. If you do get back into it let me know!  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Communist Nazi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:53 am
Hi!!

I'm Christine, or you can also call my Chrissy! I'm 29, and live in the Mid-West of the US.

I've been on Gaia since.... *phew* 2006/2007?? This is a mule account I've had for a long time as my current main account has been locked by Gaia due to Hacking? (I randomly tried to come back after months/year and it just said locked). So I'm using this account to post more when I have the little free time I have to be online.

I work alot, but when I'm not I like to spend time with my fiance and my cat! We love sports and especially go to a lot of Open Wheel Racing (i.e. IndyCar and F1, etc).

We are also gamers. He has his PS5, and I have my Xbox Series X, both have switches. I love a variety of games. Currently, have worked my way through 90 hours of Elden Ring, and finally bought all of the old Dark Souls games to play through. I also play Forza and Need For Speed games.

I'm looking for a nice place to post and chat with people. We're not super social in person. I have a hard time making friends despite loving to just talk to people and be friendly. As an adult its become more difficult. I hope to be able to talk to a lot of you! smile heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:55 am
Hi,
I have been on and off Gaia since 2005.
I work for a non profit that helps people.
I love to cook and have a dog and a pretty little kitten.  

Chasing Chaos

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:53 pm
Hey.I'm brand new. I joined bc I need to stop being negative towards myself. sweatdrop
My name is Sarah, but I go by Green or Greenie or Cray as well. I'm 36. and a TBI.
Traumatic Brain Injury. I drown at 22 months old and water got in the brain and just ******** with it. So some things are hard. The biggest setbacks are my emotional range and I'm unable to work or drive.
I am married. um....I don't know.... oh! no kids.
I first joined Gaia in October of um....2004, maybe? it was just before I graduated. was it 2005?
I like to curse and loooove all kinds of animals.  
Positive Energy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff