Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:26 am
Anyone here for a third time around!? whee

I'm Spenelli, here and irl. It was my nickname so long it just became my name. I'm 34, esh that's scary. I feel like a teenager still, lot of us do. sweatdrop

I'm American and my fiance who I met here on Gaia is Scottish. So that's a constant struggle, but he's the best. Probably end up in Scotland because he has a good job.

I'm a huge gamer, that's about all I do on a normal day. Currently I've been playing MLBB and WoW. Plus a few single player games.

Just hoping to meet new friends! Really want to do the contests again here and all the fun stuff I used to do, haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:30 am
Hellooo!!

I'm benakittie, you can call me bena if you want. I've been on gaia since...*Winces* 2014 I think...anyway a long time. lol

I love drawing and sketching traditionally and digitally. I went to local university, CSUB, and I too started a guild. Can I post a link here or would somewhere else be better?  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:20 am
benakittie
Hellooo!!

I'm benakittie, you can call me bena if you want. I've been on gaia since...*Winces* 2014 I think...anyway a long time. lol

I love drawing and sketching traditionally and digitally. I went to local university, CSUB, and I too started a guild. Can I post a link here or would somewhere else be better?

I don't remember you from before, did you just join? I just came back to the guild yesterday, so stick around while I invite more! Haha. Glad to have you! I also enjoy drawing sometimes, but more into jewellery making. I've been on Gaia since May 2004! It has been such a big part of my life, it's no wonder I keep coming back, haha.

You can post about your guild anywhere you'd like! If you stick around just a little bit I'll add you to affiliates.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:07 am
Really? blaugh That's awesome!!
Thank you so much.

Yes! I did just join. I made my own guild too and searched that forum that gaia has about people looking for friends and such. Invited as many as I could that I saw were active. Once I learn more about how to improve guilds, can I link back to this guild too as an affiliate?  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:24 am
New introductions? Yes!

I'm Aliannie! I've been on and off throughout the years since 2009-2010 mainly because I have the memory of a goldfish and forgot my login info frequently. Never got hacked though so that's a plus. whee

I'm 32 years old but I certainly don't feel like it. lol. I'm a homebody who loves video games, good friends, and cats. Some of my favorite games right now are Stardew Valley and Undertale. I'm a sucker for cute games, but I do dabble in spookier stuff from time to time when I'm feeling brave. ninja

I welcome comments, PMs, and even have Discord if anyone wants or needs some company! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:47 am
Oh! I forgot to put age. *Coughs then strikes a pose* I'm only 35!!

Haha but people say I look in my twenties. I've always had a baby face I guess and the curly hair helps to hide my true age. ninja  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 am
benakittie
Once I learn more about how to improve guilds, can I link back to this guild too as an affiliate?

Yes, please do! We've got a few banners to choose from also. They're in the "guild stuff" announcement on the main page.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:15 am
aliannieeee

We're so much alike, haha. I love cats too, I have a black cat named Luna. I still have my original account though!! It's crazy I managed to never lose it. Stardew Valley looks cute! Reminds me of Harvest Moon.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:22 am
benakittie
I've always had a baby face I guess and the curly hair helps to hide my true age. ninja

I have baby face too, haha. I still get carded on alcohol. We went to the bar on my last birthday (34) and my 29 year old fiancé didn't get carded, but I did. And you only have to be 18 to drink here. xD

I was actually gonna post up some pictures, but then realized I have to go on imgur or something and upload them first, geeze. It's funny and also sad that Gaia has a broken "add media" button.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:34 am
Hello there! Losick here.

Currently living in Pennsylvania in the Untied States.

I'm 36 years old and I originally played Gaia back in 2005 or 2006 but made this account back around 2010 when I wanted to try returning to Gaia, but never seemed to muster up the energy to fully commit because I was sad I couldn't obtain my original account.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I enjoy drawing, role playing, gaming (Dead by Daylight and Animal Crossing New Horizon's are my go to games for the switch), and horror movies.  

Losick

Invisible Friend

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Losick

I'm 36 years old and I originally played Gaia back in 2005 or 2006 but made this account back around 2010 when I wanted to try returning to Gaia, but never seemed to muster up the energy to fully commit because I was sad I couldn't obtain my original account.

I enjoy drawing, role playing, gaming (Dead by Daylight and Animal Crossing New Horizon's are my go to games for the switch), and horror movies.

Hello and welcome to the guild, Losick!

It's nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:28 am
Losick

Welcome! Dang, I'm sorry you lost your OG account. Don't know if you've tried this, but you could open a ticket in the Help Center. Might not go anywhere but you never know.

I've thought about getting a switch just for Animal Crossing, haha. I just play the mobile version. It reminds me of Gaia. Just sucks you can't talk to people, haha. Is it like that on switch?  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Losick

Invisible Friend

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:32 pm
aliannieeee
Losick

Hello and welcome to the guild, Losick!

It's nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us! biggrin

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know you and the other guildies smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:35 pm
Spenelli
Losick

Welcome! Dang, I'm sorry you lost your OG account. Don't know if you've tried this, but you could open a ticket in the Help Center. Might not go anywhere but you never know.

I've thought about getting a switch just for Animal Crossing, haha. I just play the mobile version. It reminds me of Gaia. Just sucks you can't talk to people, haha. Is it like that on switch?

On the switch for ACNH you can talk to people, but you need to leave your island open for it for people around you or to have a friend code to visits someone further away. ACNH is actually the whole reason I go a switch and I don’t regret it at all! I love it and Dead by Daylight I played on PlayStation prior, but I prefer the switch now.  

Losick

Invisible Friend

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:39 pm
I'm Diff, or Dee irl. I'm 34 (pretty sure) and a Virgo woo woooo!

I work in theatre, so I often act like a 6 year old, which is why I often forget how old I actually am.

I live on the East Coast of the US.

I tried to become a streamer but the tech stuff was buggin' me, but I still love to play video games. I'm primarily on Roblox because that's the only game that didn't bug out on me and is almost always co-op, which is the one thing I love about gaming.

I speak fluent French and I'm working with Duolingo to learn Japanese. I'm on a 19-day streak blaugh

Positive Energy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff