Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Is this what battle is really like? (Leaena, Eveite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:35 pm
Chibi Super Sailor Leaena stared hard at her new patrol radius. Three Block radius. In honor of her birthday party, and her diligent work - her elder brother and sister (also Senshi) had increased her patrol radius. It had been two blocks - it was now three. Did one block really make that much of a difference? Well, she guessed it was a start.

She started forward and made her way forward, ignoring the snickering about her age and her fuku style - she was dressed as though she practically was a Cheetah Cub - at nearly 13 years of age. Yet now she didn't let it bother her. And she didn't separate herself from the people either, she helped out when needed, and refused any reward.

Now she was picking up some apples that had fallen out of a street seller's barrel, "There you go, Mr. Aller. I think that is that last of them." "Why thank you, uh uh.." "Just call me Leaena." "Well thank you, Leaena. What an unusual nam-"

SSBrosB
Here's a nice place for Eveite to cut in - if she (or you) like(s) biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:15 pm
To say that Eveite was annoyed was an understatement. She had just been reprimanded for not getting to her energy quota for the past week. She had tried to tell them that she had been getting ready for school to start again and working on her side job as well, but that hadn't been good enough for them.

She had been told that she would need to gather twice as much energy this week.

She was frustrated and had decided to ignore the small White Moon aura that she felt as she walked around looking for any civilian or civilians that would be easy targets. When she spotted a man selling apples and some odd looking child talking to him, she decided that he would be an easy target to drain and without having to even touch him, started to drain him some feet aways behind him. She didn't even pay attention to the White Moon aura that was even closer now.

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm
SSBrosB

At that second, Aller swayed and held his head, nearly falling to the ground. "Suddenly, I ... feel so dizzy... so tired." Leaena helped him to a chair and asked someone to call an ambulance.

Then she turned to the Negaverse Aura she had suddenly felt knew was doing this dratted deed.

"Stand and Fight like a true Warrior, Negaverse Villian! Or do you only have the guts to pick on elder civilians who can't fight back?

"I send forth my Challenge to you - for I am Chibi Super Sailor Leaena of Cheetahs and I am here to do battle and protect those who can't fight for themselves!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:58 pm
Eveite raised one of her eyebrows to the point where it managed to hide behind the edge of her goggles. It appeared that it was an Order Senshi, chibi at that, which is probably why she yelled out loud about the Negaverse. And had the weird challenge, like she was some sort of villain out of a kid's cartoon that they battled once an episode.

She shrugged her shoulders at the chibi, wanting to see what she could do. This should be easy enough. "Kid, that sort of talk is only going to work on the most easily offended Agents. I can assure you, that going after civilians is a simple task for most of us." She said as she held out her hand again and drained more of the old merchant's energy. If this kid was dumb enough to yell all of this out loud, she needed to cover her tracks and letting the guy go unconscious would be the best way to mess with his memories about the situation.

"Also, this isn't a cartoon. No one is going to take that challenge seriously."

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:16 pm
SSBrosB

A low growl began in Leaena's belly and the fur on her suit began to lift as if she was a true enraged Cheetah. Her eyes widened with rage.

"Leave him alone or I will show you how CHILDLIKE I CAN BE!" Leaena snarled, her teeth bared.

Then she let loose her more powerful attack!

Chibi Super Sailor Scout Attack: Cheetah Friends
She slaps the ground and rises into the Cheetah stance. At the same time, she calls out "Cheetah Friends". Energy Cheetah Cubs fly out to attack. Range: 6-7 ft. Minor Damage from scratches. Lasts maximum of 15 seconds if doesn't target. 2 uses.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:09 pm
Eveite sighed and put a hand to her face, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Really? This is what I have to deal with?" She muttered to herself as she heard the Chibi's exclamation.

When she was done contemplating the reality that she was in, she could see two cheetah cubs that appeared to be made from energy fly towards her. She quickly summoned her dagger and stabbed one of them, but was unable to dodge the other and could feel a scratch through her uniform on her arm.

They didn't disappear right after the attack so it seemed that they would be here for a while. The scratches weren't bad but they were painful at any rate. She looked at the Chibi. "You're going to have to do better than that if you really want to fight someone who is willing to hurt a child."

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:02 pm
SSBrosB

"Child? I just turned 13." Leaena growled. "And if you want better, I can do better - I've grown up in a family of Senshi - so I've been battle training for a while now - you want to fight - I'll fight you one on one." Leaena's toned muscles seemed to ripple.

"Besides, Leaena was a world of Warrior Women, we trained to fight from very young."

It was clear that Leaena's threats were no bluff, and she was ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:49 pm
Eveite sighed. "You would still be considered a child by most. Especially law enforcement." She said, not appreciating the delay. She suddenly teleported behind the Senshi and held the dagger at the Chibi's throat. "You are child warrior. Most would consider that something bad, if not horrible. Also training and battling, those are two different things."

She moved away from the Chibi, giving her the chance to take a few steps away. "Send me your best shot, child." She sneered.

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:33 pm
SSBrosB

Leaena felt strange when the knife was against her throat - part terrified and part.... exhilarated? When the Nega backed away, Leaena took a deep breath, and suddenly lunged upward and caught a pipe that was several feet above her. Doing some quick maneuvering, that she had never thought that she would ever have to use (thank you Pasithee, by the Cauldron! for teaching her) she whipped around some overhanging pipes and in seconds she was behind the Nega and gave a powerful kick - did it reach its mark?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:43 pm
Well, this little Chibi Senshi had just taught her never to lower her guard against them again. So whomever the next one was that she was going to go up against would be getting their head smashed into a wall or something. For this one She snarled when the kick met her back. It wasn't in her spine luckily, but it was enough for it to hurt for the moment. "You little sh**." She spat out as the pain radiated through.

It was going away quickly though and this Chibi certainly wasn't going to back down easily. Something she would need to note down later. "You are lucky that I don't have time for this. But remember, there are other Agents who will do much worse than me." And with that she teleported away, growling that needing to get ready for classes had interrupted the fight.

Sailor Hawk
End post from me! Thank you for the rp!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out