Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]A little help. (Ash and Selinur) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:50 pm
In all the years he'd lived Selinur had never had a bug, of any sort, fly up his nose until now. He could, for certain, say he never wanted to experience it again as his nose felt stuffy and he was trying to snort it out, he didn't know much about the bugs on this planet, but he couldn't. The senshi was, rather comically, pawing at his nose and trying to snort it out. Pressing on the opposite nostril and blowing out the one with the blockage.

His ears were tipped forward in agitation, and perhaps some mild distress, as he tried to work the thing out. When it finally did come out, along with bodily fluids, the senshi was able to learn back on the park bench and wipe at his nose before cleanming his hand off on some nearby leaves.

Wrinkling his nose the blond couldn't help but curse whatever thing had been up his nose, never mind what the bug had suffered before it had likely died. This was something he'd not be telling Ida about...this was a secret he was keeping top himself - forever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:03 pm
She'd felt the basic's energy signature, but when she had found him, Ash had watched with fascinated bewilderment as the scene played out. She couldn't help herself by the time he'd finally worked himself out of his predicament, and the small grey cat had found herself giggling wildly from her spot under a tree nearby. Soft sides shaking, the Mauvian rubbed the tears from her eyes before she rose and padded closer, a little friendly bounce in her gate across the grass.

Tail arched behind her, she approached the strange senshi with wide, bright green eyes behind her plastic visor. Her certainly was a strange one... He had soft, furry ears rising from his hair, and she just caught a peek at what might be a tail... but he did not feel, to her inner senses, like another Mauvian. He very clearly felt like a senshi. But... all the senshi on earth were human, and humans did not have soft furry ears, as a rule.

"Ah, Darling, are you okay?" She said, pushing down her giggles as she gazed up at him. "I almost thought that had gotten the better of you."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:14 pm
He had felt someone approachingh im and took a moment to look around, someone was here, but he didn't see anyone. He did hear them though and turned his focus downward. Oh! A mauvian. "A mauvian, how nice to see one." Bowing his head in greeting to the tiny cat.

"I have not had to deal with such small creatures, or any creatures for that matter, in a long time." He knew these were bugs, insects, but there were no such thing on his planet. They had creatures of a similar purposes but they had a different name...and they looked different as well. This one had been rather nondescript and all black, as far as he could tell anyway. Sure some of his home planets version of bugs were all black, it was a good color for camoflauge, but they didn't look as simple as what had been up his nose.

"Ida told me there were mauvians here, but I've not seen one just yet. It's been a long time since I've seen one in person." Leaning forward to stare at her, his eyes narrowing and ears tipping forward as if to focus on the little cat.

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:08 pm
To her delight, he greeted her happily, and politely. It was nice to see someone who appreciated creatures like her.

"I would agree that a long time is too long!" She said. Taking the initiative, she jumped up smoothly into his lap, and since she was already there, she reached up to bat at his soft, pointed ears. Yep, they were definitely real, and definitely attached. "You're not a Mauvian though. If you don't mind my asking, what are you, Darling? I can feel that you're a senshi, but you're not a kind of senshi I've ever seen before. Humans don't usually have fuzzy ears."

"OH! And I'm Ash by the way. What's your name?"

The questions flowed easily from her as they always did, and she felt no need to restrain them. After all, questions couldn't be answered if they weren't asked! And this sweet boy seemed like he wouldn't mind too much. Purring happily, she tucked herself into his lap and kneaded his legs with her soft paws, her tail gently sweeping behind her.

Sleet Tempest xSnape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:55 pm
"I'm not human, it's that simple. But to be more precise I am, as you said, a senshi. Not all of us have died and been reborn here, if I've survived others have surely as well." Which meant his planet had still held life and had not fallen over a thousand years ago, only it had save for him. But it did mean that life elsewhere was still possible and so were other senshi, those who didn't hold to the looks of Earth's humans.

"I am Selinur, senshi of glaze ice. I was brought here by a pulse of energy that allowed me to come here. I have heard of this planets war with chaos, Ida has told me about it, and I intend to help in the war while I work out how to revive my own planet." He just needed to fit in better on this planet, because he could only come out at night when less humans were out and about. Not that he fancied the idea of fitting in with the humans here, they looked rather bland and boring.

"It is nice to meet you Ash."

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:18 pm
"Hmm... how do you keep the regular people from finding out you aren't human?" Ash asked, echoing his thoughts. Surely he didn't just walk about with ears and a tail. Did he have a glamour like whatever kept normal people from realizing someone was a senshi they had met? She'd heard whispers of some Mauvians who'd come up with a way for them to do it for a short space of time, but someone like Selinur would need a lot longer than that, since he couldn't pretend to just be a normal cat when normies were looking.

"A pulse of energy, hmm? How interesting... I wonder what that's all about. You were on your planet before that? Are there others like you on your planet? This is the first I've heard of anyone still living out there. All the senshi I've met, their planets were barren when they awakened and started to visit them." It could be quite a discovery, finding life still going out there among the stars. It could, even, potentially shift the war here on Earth, if there were other places people might be able to go. If they could find a way to reverse however he'd gotten here in the first place.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:44 am
"I only go out at night and powered up." Because even when he wasn't powered up he had a tail and ears, not to mention facial markings people on this planet did not posess. He stood out and he knew it, not that he wanted to look like every other human though.

"I was living there...since before the Silver Millenium fell, I was living in space. However, soon after it's fall communication with everywhere else fell and we also fell. I was left as the only living being on the planet with Selinur's magic keeping me alive and well. Though mentally how much he'd suffered, beiong so alone, was a question really.

"I can revive my planet, I know I can, it is a matter of time. But I need to go there and work on a solution while here." he'd need to travel between here and there. He also needed to try and fit in with the humans here so he could research properly, as well as gain an understansding of this planet. he'd need to learn whatever he could here.

"I do not know how many others like me there are scattered across space, perhaps a few...perhaps many. "

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:38 pm
Ash watched him with wide, thoughtful green eyes behind her visor, mulling over what he said.

"Do you not have a way to get back? I mean, you got here, right? But it's quite a predicament, noting able to go out without powering up. I wonder if there is something we can do about that..." She mused, tapping her chin with a silky paw. Sitting up in his lap, she touched her visor and a glowing, holographic keyboard appeared before, arranged for kitty paws to reach. Ash began typing furiously, and lines of text appeared in glowing shapes on her visor screen.

"Usually, when one of our Senshi want to go to their homeworld, they use a senshi phone. Its a pretty simple process. Do you have one of those? I don't know what senshi like you have, or had, out there in space. I wonder if anyone else has run into senshi like you before... I would be utterly amazed, Darling, if I wasn't already, if I were truly the first to have every met someone like you. I know I'm a trend setter but that seems like too much."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:34 am
"As of now - no. I cannot return home, I have tried." But he assumed because his planet was dead, or still perhaps dying, he would not be able to get there. It wasn't something he'd ever experienced so he wasn't entierly certain about it, such a scenario had never happened in his planets history. It was unprecidented.

"I've never had a senshi...phone. I've only had a henshin pen." A senshi phone...so that was how senshi here traveled, but why couldn't they do it on there own? Was it for the reason he assumed he could no longer travel to his own planet? Why he couldn't get off his planet was well.

"The phones, do they permit travel because the home worlds are dead and cannot support it themselves?"

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:51 pm
Ash hit a button and the holographic screen winked out. She tsked as she bounded to her feet, her slim tail flicking back and forth.

"My goodness, no one has taken care of you yet? You poor Darling. But don't worry. We'll get you all set up." She said brightly, reaching out to give his leg a pat. Jumping to the ground, she spun in place and then jumped up, twisting over backwards in a neat little somersault that exploded in sudden sparkles. As the sparkles winked out, a small device dropped to the ground with a clatter. Ash pushed it towards Selinur with a paw before she moved back and spun again.

This time, a number of small items fell from the empty air when she jumped, scattering across the ground to be chased down by her small, silver form. Letting the senshi look over his new phone, she began to piecing the small bits together like a little 3D puzzle, slotting in new bits here and there.

"I'm afraid I don't know how things used to be, Darling, so I don't know if the planets could do their own traveling or not. These days, Senshi used an app on their phone to teleport them to their planet, and a different one to teleport them to the ruins on the Moon when the Moon is full. You have both apps on that phone, and a few others besides. The senshi primer is on there, and you can also take photos of other senshi or knights to add them as contacts, so you can contact them later. There are other applications you can download if you want, and I can show you how to do that if you need me to. I've already got my information in there so you can reach me any time you need to." Ash rambled as she worked, building something with her soft little paws. "I'm pretty much always available, so don't be shy. Anything you need, you let me know. I'm quite handy, of course."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:47 pm
"I only recently arrived on this planet." He said with a rolling of his blue eyes. "I wasn't aware I needed taking care of and I don't exactly want to look like a human." But it would be needed and he knew it, but he did prefer looking like himself as he was comfortable with how he was.

Watching Ash do some sort of acrobatics he bent down to scoop up the phone. Strightening himself he took the time to look over the phone, the technology here being new to him, as the silvery cat put together some sort of object that was in pieces. "Travel was different depending on the planet. I remember giant boats, and other means of transportation arriving on my planet." With people from all over the Cosmos. It wasn't unusual for his own people to look over the ships, to teach there children which vessels came from where. They could identify most vessels by the time they'd hit their teenage years. Some were rare, for various reasons, to arrive on his planet and everyone would take the chance to show those vessels to their children - so they knew.

"You'll have to show me how to use this phone and these...apps. What is the senshi primer you talk about?" Wanting to know whatever he'd need to know, so he was prepared. He wanted to know everything he could possible know, it was just how he was, he didn't like being in the dark about things. He much prefered leaving others in the dark and keeping secrets, it was just how he was.

"Mauvians were always handy, it's good to know that hasn't changed. When you are able I'd like to see how to use this phone and find out about the other options you've mentioned." So he could ecide if he needed them and if so, which he assumed he'd need some of them, he could load them onto this phone.

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:44 pm
Ash laughed as she snapped the last piece into place, completing the little item she'd been making. Taking it in her mouth, she jumped from the ground up onto the seat beside him and dropped it into his lap.

"Darling, everyone needs taken care of in some way." She said with a giggle, reaching up between his hands to touch his screen and activate it. "Only Mauvians know how to make these phones, and I dare say you'd have a hard time getting by without it. Particularly if you want to return to your planet or go to the moon any time soon."

She showed him how to navigate the screen, how to tap apps to open them and what each of the basic ones did. She didn't press the ones for travel, but she told them about it, and the limitations that came with it.

"As far as looking human... I'm afraid this world isn't really used to people who don't look human. Most of them don't even think there is life out in the universe other than themselves. If you walked around looking how you do, a lot of people might just think you're weird for dressing up, but there would be a real fuss if anyone found out those ears and tail were real. It wouldn't be much fun to deal with that, I'm sure." She patted the brooch she had dropped on him, rolling it over to show the pin on the back. "And what if the Negaverse figured out those things meant you were a senshi? A lot more danger there than with regular humans, you can be sure. But this will solve that problem. I modified it from the pattern for an item that lets Mauvians look human. Luckily, you won't have an energy signature to mask, so this shouldn't have the time limit that the Mauvian one does. Just pin it to whatever you're wearing and press this little bit here, and it'll mask your appearance so you look human."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:29 pm
"So travel is not possible otherwise. I thought it bad enough to not hear of any Earth Kingdom on this planet, or to have people not knowing about the past." The Silver Millenium was unknown to normal people and no rremains were to be found, but how not? "How did it all vanish?" He'd never been here and seen it himself but he'd heard enough about it, enough people visited his own planet, that he knew it was something you couldn't just bury or misplace. How was nothing left, as far as writtings go, about the time or the place - or anything? Had magic, and Cosmos herself, played a role in it?

Watching, rather intently, as Ash showed him how to use the phone and it's numerous apps he silently noted what he'd need and what they all did. While he didn't like it, especially needing this phone so he could visit his own home planet, he understood that things were very different for some reason. Perhaps whatever the reason these phones were needed is why he couldn't leave his planet either? Not until that energy had called out to him anyway. "It was not like this in the past, I do wonder if it all has to do with the fall of the Moon and the Earth." Had it really been the cause of so many things? Tow single places, kingdoms, and the reaching effects they could have had. He didn't like that thought...

Taking the small brooch he did pin it on, though he did dislike knowing he'd look...human. He did understand the need though, even on his planet those who weren't the same were looked at - though back than it wasn't because they looked inhuman but because they were forigne and were to be watched and spied on. Here, on this planet, in this time he figured there were other reasons to not want to stand out like he did. "You'll have to explain certain things to me, other than the phone and the pin. This planet is new...this time is different and history has been forgotten and written over, or around, it seems. They don't know people live elsewhere, or at least most don't believe it, the odds of that being possible are impossible. I need to understand and know more." Perhaps lessons...?

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:34 am
Ash shrugged as she settled into his lap and let him look over the items she had given him. She was quite proud of them, even if she didn't really know where they'd come from or how she'd known about them. Memories were a weird thing. Whatever had happened in that pod she'd woken up in, it sure had done a number on hers.

She shrugged loosely, the tip of her tail curling. "I don't know what happened to the Moon Kingdom, Darling. I'm not sure if anyone does. I've certainly not met anyone, but my memories are a little disorganized. It wouldn't hurt to ask around when you meet people, particularly Knights and Eternal senshi. They've been around the longest and might be the most likely to know."

Tilting her head back, almost upside down with it, she gave him a cat smile and began to purr, her paw's kneading his lap.

"Ask whatever you like, Darling. I will do my best to answer whatever questions you have." She said between her rumbles.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:11 pm
"Something terrible must have happened." He was wondering if any others like himself might know, he should have known above all. To not know, given his planets reputation, he was feeling some sort of shame...like they hadn't lived up to there usual standard of knowing everything major which was happening everywhere. It was not pleasing to not know something so big, and for no one else to know. "I'll keep that in mind." And ask Ida, of course, as soon as he could. He would like to know what had ruined everything so quickly, because he was certain it had to have happened fast. If it hadn't been so swift would would have likely reached him. Selinur was within the system here and not too far from Earth or the Moon.

"The war here, is there any idea what the end goal of the Negaverse is? And aside from defeating chaos what is the goal of the senshi and knights? There must be something which both sides are looking to achieve beyond taking over this planet." There also had to be a reason so many knights and senshi, from all over the cosmos, had been reborn here and only here. He doubted other planets housed senshi and knights which were not there own, at least not like this. Perhaps visiting diplomats or refugees but not this.

"Also, is there anyone in charge of either side? From what I've gathered there isn't any one leader for our side of this conflict but there is for the Negaverse. Do we know who or anythign about them?" There was a lot of information which he needed to know. If someone was leading the other side they were the one to take out - but who were they. What information was had on this figure. And why was no one in charge of their side?

"The Moon princess and the senshi which made up her court...where are they?" They had to have been reborn also - right? So many others had been reborn already. "Though if no one knows what happened...than they weren't reborn?" Yet, right? They surely were just waiting to awaken...but why had it not happened yet? At least than they could have some answers, or at least he could. It wans't like he was going to be bowing to the moons senshi or any other senshi for that matter.

Whimsical Blue

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces