Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:00 pm
Jay landed lightly on the poarch of Joi's home, it had grown bigger he noticed, an extra level having been added onto the house, it had made him wonder for a moment, if in fact, this house had been the right one. However, his mind was brought to another train of thought when he approched the door. He wondered, if Vale would tell him to hit the road, and get the hell out of dodge. Oh well, only one way to find out. He reached forwards and rapped lightly on the door, holding his breath for a moment.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... Jay counted in his mind, counted the seconds that passed.

The door suddenly opened, and in it stood Vale, his eyes suddenly glaring at the brown Angel Pae in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked, his gaze becoming harder, more stern, almost like daggers.

"I... I would like to talk to Joi, please, if she's in." Jay said with a nod, trying hard to not show that he was slightly cowed by the hate fill gaze of the Faerie Male.

"... Wait here, I'll go see if she's in her room..." Vale slammed the door in Jay's face, and headed down the stairs to Joi's door, and knocked lightly on it. "Joi-joi? Are you in there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:09 pm
Joi was putting some things away in her room when she heard a knock on the door. "Yeah, door's open Daddy." She called out over her shoulder as she pushed the box up on the top shelf of her closet.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:17 pm
Vale opened the door and walked in, "There's a man waiting for you on the front stoop, wants to talk to you he said," Vale shook his head slowly, he didn't sound overly happy, "He's that young man that I... talked to, earlier." He bit back a sigh and cracked his fingers, one by one. "Should I tell him to go away, or would you like to talk to him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:20 pm
Joi sighed and looked to the ground before looking up to her dad. "I'll go see what he wants. You don't have anything to worry about Daddy, we broke up over a week ago." She started heading for the door, seeming to be calm.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:30 pm
Vale nodded his head, and when she walked by him, he put his hand on her shoulder, "I'm proud of you Joi, that was a very grown up thing to do..." Let he let her go and headed out of her room as well, heading to the living room to check on Lucius.

Jay was cooling his heels in front of the door, swaying back and forth a little, going heel to toe, and back again, his arms behind his back as he held his wrists, he was looking over the poarch, as if he were checking out the desgin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:49 pm
Joi trudged up the stairs, hald not wanting to even see Jay, and half wanting to see why he bothered to show up. She wasn't really mad at him, just disappointed that she'd put so much stock in him, and he'd let her down so bad. At least, that's how she felt, wether it was true or not.

She opened the door and looked at him. He looked a little ... different somehow. "Hi Jay."

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:55 pm
"Hey Joi, It's good to see you, you're looking well," Jay smiled, a warm, geniuine friendly smile, and ran his fingers through his red hair, happy he'd gone and gotten a change in looks, after all, it didn't hurt to try and look a little better right? So what if he had gone to get a perminant Dye job from teh Fae at Flassion, it wasn't like he was concieted or anything right... It wasn't like he was doing this just to try and win Joi back, no, no, he was purely doing this because he felt like he needed change, yeah... that was the reason... Right?

"So what have you been up to? Gotten ungrounded yet?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:02 pm
Joi looked at Jay, staring sorta at his change. "Thanks. I like your hair." She mentioned, bringing her hand up to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't know if I'm ungrounded actually. I haven't asked." Truth was, she didn't care to go anywhere anyway so it never really came up. "I've just been hanging out here, you?"  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:11 pm
"Thanks, I decided I needed a change of image I guess..." Jay chuckled weakly, letting his hand drop to his side. "Well, if you were, I was gonna ask if you'd like to go out sometime... Not like a date... Just you know, maybe snag lunch or coffee or tea or something..." He scrathed the back of his head a little. This was... awkward. "Me... Oh, not much really... Just kinda, looking for stuff to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm
Joi wasn't really wanting to go anywhere alone with Jay, not yet, but ... she needed to show no hard feelings she felt. "Well, maybe, that'd be nice." She smiled slightly and put her hands behind her back, obviously uncomfortable. She looked up, past him a little bit. "You wanna sit down?" she motioned for the porch swing. She didn't think her dad would let him inside.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:36 pm
"Sure," Jay said and bowed his head, walking to the swing, he stopped, and didn't sit down quite yet, he motioned with his hand, "Ladies first..." He spoke, his voice firm and calm, he was trying hard to kick down the awkward feelings of the situation. Joi was his ex, she was still beautiful, and he knew that she was off limits, which made it very, very hard on him.

Why did he have to be such a god damn internal flirt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:45 pm
Joi sat down and patted the spot beside her. She was trying hard to not make this tense or awkward. She DID still like him afterall. "So... what all have you been up to, Jay?" she asked, trying to be friendly and keep the conversation going at least.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:48 pm
Jay sat down and smiled, keeping it warm, trying hard to not make it flirty, after all, they were JUST friends now, and one does not try to put moves on friends, no matter how much you still feel for them. "Oh not much, just kinda, looking around the isle for stuff to do, redoing my image, that sorta thing," He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair again, "Do you really like it? I thought the blue clashed too much..." He chuckled a bit and lovered his hand, letting it rest on his knee, "It's nice, talking to you again,"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:59 pm
Joi smiled while looking at his hair. "Yeah, I think it looks good. It suits you pretty well." True to habit for her, she reached up to touch it, curious as ever. She lightly her fingers brush through it for a moment before she quickly pulled her hand back to her. She'd forgotten she shouldn't do that to people, invading their personal bubble that is.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:02 am
"No it's alright, you can touch it," Jay bit his lip hard after saying that, wondering if he'd said too much already, "I mean, we're friends after all, and I really don't mind..." Truth be told, he had liked it, but yeah, this made things awkwards once again, and made him have to think even harder to keep from becoming flirty. "So, uhm, how are your brother and sister?"  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff