Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Ethics [Faeth x Emily]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:56 am
When Faeth returned to the apartment she shared with Emily, she made her way right to the couch that her girlfriend was sitting on, curling up on top of her without even a by your leave, resting against her chest, chin on her shoulder.

Her mind was still somewhat in torment from the senshi she had met, and it had made her really realize that there had to be a line that she couldn’t cross, but up until now, she hadn’t…thought about it. Or worried about it for that matter.

“Hey, Em? Can we talk about something kind of serious for a few minutes? Nothing bad I just. What’s the line? Like, what’s the line for talking with or befriending the White Moon? Like…obviously you talked with me, but…but I was going to join you. That much was clear from the beginning…but…what about now? What am I allowed to do before…before it’s considered treason? I mean…”

She chewed her lip, shaking her head with a sigh. “...There’s a little knight…he was my friend before I ever joined the Negaverse…we were close, he’s precious and I just want him protected…is…is that wrong of me? Am I still allowed to be his friend?”

Faeth couldn’t look at Emily, didn’t want to see if there was disappointment or disgust in her expression.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:29 pm
As soon as Faeth was in her lap, Emily moved to wrap her arms around her waist and pull her close. It was practically an automatic response; her girlfriend was home, time to cuddle. But it was pretty apparent that Faeth was feeling distressed, and so Emily frowned, a little, and nuzzled at her hair.

She let her ask her question, and had to get very quiet for a long moment as she thought about her answer to it. That was...the hardest thing, wasn't it? Where was the line?

"I think...that as long as in your heart, you know you're not gonna leave the Negaverse, and you're not helping anybody work against it, you're probably okay? And, I mean...maybe if you stay his friend, he'll decide to come here?" That was what she'd been told to do, wasn't it? Exploit her friendships n the White Moon, lure in her old team members, convince them to make the right choice.

"I mean, maybe don't get into a fight with another officer to protect your White Moon friend, that might be a problem, but otherwise..."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:34 pm
Humming softly in response, Faeth shrugged, pressing a kiss to Emily’s neck and sighing. “...Do you think I made the right decision? Do you think I should have just tried harder to bring you back to the White Moon…?”

What would things have been then? She had no memory of her previous civilian life, but she must have…well. Not been really happy...if she was so willing to give it up for a pretty lady who had captured her heart but…

“...I truly don’t know where this…where these thoughts are coming from, but it really hit me all of the sudden and I just…want to make sure that I made the right decision. Obviously, being with you is the right decision, and I don’t want you to think that I’m saying it wasn’t, because it was but…if I had tried to get you to come to…to me...”

Faeth swallowed and drew away slightly, looking up at Emily with an expression that was almost…fearful.

“...Would you have?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:44 pm
Emily blinked, and looked down at Faeth.

She was quiet, for a very long moment--because this was a very serious question that deserved her actual thought and consideration. If she answered flippantly--"of course I'd have gone with you"--that wouldn't be fair to Faeth, because it would be way, way too easy. It was treating a life-altering decision like it was nothing at all.

"...It's hard to say," Emily admitted finally. "I...I like the Negaverse a lot. I'm really happy here. But I love you, and I think...I think maybe...if I'd felt like someone really cared, and really wanted me to come back..."

She swallowed.

"I might have. But I'm not sure. And I think...I think we're better off here, don't you? We have each other, and we're both stronger than we were before, and I'm...really glad that you loved me enough to come home with me."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:40 pm
Faeth was quiet for a long while as well, and before she answered, she simply pressed her face back against Emily’s shoulder, trying to process everything that was just said. It was…it was the truth. They both did have support here. They were both stronger than they had been before…and…ah. Where were these stupid thoughts coming from.

It was frustrating.

“...I am happy, Emily. I don’t want you to think that I’m not. I think I felt that…coming to you was the only way I’d have you. You were always…have always been my guiding light. It’s the one thing I do still remember from being a civilian was meeting you. When I became a senshi…I remember being excited to see you. To fight along side of you…I…”

She swallowed and pressed her face closer, struggling to hold back a flood of tears that felt as though they were coming out of absolutely nowhere. “I don’t know why I’m suddenly feeling this way. I just. What if this was the wrong path for us? What if I should have fought harder to bring you home…you can’t even remember how you…how you got brought into the Negaverse and…I should have tried to save you…”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:45 am
Emily brought up a hand to pet Faeth's hair, and gently tugged her close. She wasn't sure what to make of any of this, but maybe...maybe it was good to ask a question or two, in the privacy of their apartment. If they didn't talk about it, if they let it fester, then...wouldn't that just mean that maybe, one of them made a stupid choice later?

"I want to keep being your guiding light, Faeth," she said, softly, "and I think...I'm really lucky that you decided to come here, with me, instead of...instead of trying to bring me back."

She swallowed.

"I don't remember anything from before, it's true. But I don't...feel like I need to be saved. I feel like I'm where I belong, and I'm even more sure that I'm where I belong because it's with you."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:47 am
“You’ve always made sense, Em…You’ve always made sense to me, and I agree…we do belong together so…thank you for having me. And for wanting me and…”

Faeth drew away slightly and kissed Emily softly. “For loving me. I’m sorry for being so weird it just. I don’t know. It was bothering me a little bit…but you’re right. I’m where I belong when I’m with you, and that’s all I think I’ll ever really need. And I know that it’s all I’ll ever really want.”

THere might always be a pull for her life before…but…

She was more than happy when she was here. Emily. Guinevere…that was where her life was. Where her joy lay.

And that would be enough.

Noir Songbird

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces