Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Escaping an annoyance (Eveite vs. Mira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:46 pm
While there was some magic to cool her down in her uniform and the fact that it was starting to get darker outside, she still felt as though she were going to faint from heat in her Uniform. While she may have thought some of the more skin-freeing uniforms could get a little ridiculous, at least they had some breathing room! She was covered down from her neck! She supposed that she should have been thankful that her head wasn't covered as well, but it didn't help her while she was out and about now trying to get more energy.

She had managed to get some energy. Couples and family walking by her in the park as she sat on the bench and typed away at her computer. Whenever they were close enough she would drain as much energy as she could from a distance without being too suspect. While her uniform may have been a bit eye-catching, at this time of day she almost seemed to blend in with the sky.

Almost, as she soon learned when she felt the blip of an aura. White Moon definitely... But quite weak. Weaker than a basic Senshi... they wouldn't be much of a problem for her to take, but internally she debated if she even wanted to fight or just go home and work on her side job. And the side job side was winning.

chi honda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:33 pm
User Image

Mira had been baking all day her clothes were starting to feel attached to her even though she was in a different outfit then earlier. It had to have been all the baking she had done tongiht. She couldn't believe the number of cupcakes a kid's birthday party could have. The cupcakes felt neverending and they had so many sparkles.

She couldn't help thinking about them on her patrol. Since she could literally see some of those cupcake sparkles had transferred to her Senshi outfit. The good thing was no one she met would know they weren't part of her outfit. After all sugar senshi and sugar sparkles could go together well.

She couldn't help but laugh at the thought. That was until she stopped dead in her tracks for a moment. She felt an aura her whole body felt that feeling, she wasn't exactly sure what type of user, other than they were chaos. Even though she was a super she was still working on learning that part.

Without really thinking she quickly headed in their direction. Since she knew they had to be up to no good, and if they were it was her duty to stop them. She raced to their location as quickly as she could and before she knew it she was on the same block as them. She quickly looked around, in search of that aura, for she was ready for whatever may come next. Battle or just conversation, who knew?

SSBrosB
So sorry that took so long! I thought I had tagged all my rps. my apologizes. =(

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:16 pm
It was easier to see the Senshi in the faded light than others. This one had brighter colors. Well, every Order Senshi had white on them, but sometimes it was less obvious to the eye. She had also underestimated the level of the Senshi. She wasn't sure if it was because she sensed them from farther away or if some sort of Mauvian aura-hiding was going on. D*** those cats. They had them in the Negaverse too, but not as many and they couldn't bond to Agents anyway. She considered them to be quite useless in the long run. They could still do without Corrupted Senshi anyway. She wasn't against having them, but they didn't appear to be as valuable as regular agents.

She took a chance to take some more energy when she thought that the Senshi wasn't looking. If the Senshi did look then she was willing to fight, at least for a little bit. If it took too long she would high-tail it out of there with the energy that she had already drained. She was only lucky that the Senshi didn't happen upon her sooner.

chi honda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:22 pm
As soon as she arrived at the aura she noticed what appeared to be a negaverse agent. The clothes they wore were super cool and they had purple hair. She almost distracted herself from her mission because she looked so cool. That was until she noticed they were draining energy!

That was something she couldn't ignore. She knew she had to act, and the baking thoughts she had would have to be postponed. Therefore, she tried to run faster toward them. She ran as fast as she could, the wind blowing in her face. She knew she had to get there before it was too late.

As soon as she got close enough to them she yelled, "Hey - you there! What do you think you're doing?" She hoped that the yelling would at least temporarily prevent them from draining energy. This way she could have a moment to form her next move.

SSBrosB
Tag! I'm so sorry for the long wait. I thought I tagged this one forever ago. ><

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:51 pm
Eveite sighed as the Senshi had finally gotten close enough to confront her as she was draining. She only took a moment to look at the Senshi from the corner of her eye. "What do you think I'm doing? Agents have to drain people. Even you should know that." The Senshi did appear to be on the same power level that she was, so the Senshi would have had to have run into an Agent at some point. Otherwise she couldn't decide if the other had been lucky or had somehow managed to miss every Agent out there.

She stopped and turned around to face the Super. "I've got a quota to fill, as much as I dislike doing it. And before you even think it's because I don't like being in the Negaverse, I dislike it because it takes time away from more important things." If she could make a robot to drain energy she would have.

chi honda
My bad for missing this!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:17 pm
Mira listened and knew that nothing she said was going to make them stop. Afterall they talked about the quota like it was nessecary. She could never understand how draining someone was something someone even thought to do.

How could you hurt an innocent like that and then joke about having a robot do it. That was just evil to her, and nothing was going to change her mind. So she quickly replied, "Well you aren't going to be draining them any longer! As a senshi I refuse to let you!"

She knew she qasn't near as powerful as them, but she had to try. She had to try with all her might to stop them from hurt the innocent person. "Sweet tooth kiss go!" she yelled as she swirls her hands above her head two times and then aims towards her opponent. She posed as cutely as she could and raised her left hand to her mouth to blow a kiss. This sent a lip shaped wind of sugar towards her opponent. All she could hope for now was that her attack would hit.

Sweet Tooth kiss!

If this attack hits, the person it is aimed at will receive sweet sensations flowing randomly throughout there mouth and will receive a full mouth tooth-ache! This attack will only last for a maximum of 15 seconds. This attack can be done three times per battle. Distance travel possible is 12 ft.

SSBrosB

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 6:56 pm
To be honest, this was the most disgusted she had been when battling an Order character. Of course, she hadn't run into many disgusting things, but how the Senshi acted, the movements she took, then blowing the kiss, Eveite had been a bit stunned at what she saw to even think about doing... anything that the attack hit her full force and her mouth screamed in pain. "OW! WHAT THE F***!" She screamed as she felt one of her molars decided that it was now time to feel as though the nerve was exposed.

S***. As much as Eveite didn't want to stop draining, this Senshi was making her more uncomfortable and in pain than she wanted to be. There was no way she was going to be battling like this, but maybe if she had the motivation the next time she saw the Senshi, her daggers would finally be seeing some use.

"F***ing f*** f*** f*** f-" Eveite muttered to herself at the pain, irritation, and anger she was feeling at the situation as she teleported away. She hoped that the pain wouldn't last too much longer, but that Senshi was definitely being put on a list. She wasn't sure what type of list at this point, but a list.

chi honda
Apologies for taking so long again! Ending quote from me, Eveite really doesn't like fighting that much

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games