Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] New Challenges (Atticus, Elliot, Devyn, Michael, Oliver) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:39 pm
The boys weren’t there. And Michael had no idea where they could have gone. They had to be in the house somewhere, but once he got Asher and Oliver there, he searched every place he could think of.

It just didn’t make sense. The cameras showed them entering the house, but not leaving. The door was even locked after they got inside. There was a glass of water and no sign of struggle--

Because Michael’s immediate thoughts went to: what if that Negaverse Captain teleported in, grabbed them, and then left.

He’d never considered putting cameras inside the house. He didn’t think he would need them since he’d be able to feel auras, but now…?

“I’m sure they’ll be back soon. Probably just went out to get some air,” he insisted to Asher and Oliver as he made his way back into the living room with glasses of water. After texting both Soleiyu and Jeremy to let them know the boys were missing.

His heart was racing, and he felt like he was going to be sick. He would go out to look for them -- if he had any idea where they might have gone. He hadn’t felt any auras in the area since the Captain left and the youma was dusted, but.

He just didn’t know what could have happened to them.

Michael knew Devyn could probably tell he was on the edge of panicking, so he did his best to keep their eyes from meeting. Maybe that way Devyn would just think it was normal that he was running around. And practically overturning everything in the house to look for Elliot and Atticus.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:50 pm
Michael was panicking and it was the most obvious thing Devyn had ever seen. He didn’t even need a necklace to tell that his heart must have been ready to burst out of his chest. He was doing everything in his power to stay calm because the last thing he needed was for Michael to know that he was panicking too.

Oliver was pacing, and it looked like Asher wanted to join him but every other lap around the room, Oliver leaned down to kiss his husband and fuss over him to keep him seated, and then he started all over again. Neither had touched their drink, though Oliver clutched his in both hands as he paced.

Jeremy was driving around the neighborhood; he’d been in the area so was just making sure that nothing looked off while he searched for the boys. Soleiyu was on his way to do his own investigating, but he’d reported that Atticus’ pen was still at the house.

Devyn’s hand brushed against Michael’s wrist when he passed by him. “They’ll turn up,” Devyn said quietly. “They’re careful, they’re smart.”

They hadn’t left the house. But they weren’t coming out of wherever they were hiding. The cameras hadn’t malfunctioned, Michael had the video of them going in, and when all the doors were still locked there was no way they could have gotten out–especially without Michael’s cameras not catching something.

Really, none of this made any sense, and tonight was not the night.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:00 pm
The hand against his wrist was enough to pull Michael out of the panicked daze he’d fallen into, and despite trying to not look at Devyn, he did so anyway. The look he gave Devyn was raw and desperate -- only for a moment before he was able to rearrange his expression to something more reserved. He was worried about the boys. He knew they were careful and smart, just as Devyn said, but the Negaverse was cruel.

If they got their hands on the boys, Michael didn’t know what he would do.

He was grateful to Jeremy and Soleiyu for jumping into action to try and help them. If he got any clue as to where they might be, he would run out to try and find them. But until then, it was a wild goose chase.

“Yeah… you’re right,” he agreed, because he wanted Devyn to be right. He wanted himself to be right that they would show up and everything would be fine.

And they did show up. Several moments later in the same spot by the window as they’d been when they were taken to the moon. Atticus blinked and flushed as he kept hold of Elliot’s hand as he turned around to see Elliot’s parents and Devyn and Michael there.

Had they been waiting? They all looked so worried -- and now relieved with a healthy amount of confusion.

“We’re sorry,” he said quietly, shifting a little to get out of Elliot’s way, because he was sure that he’d want to see his parents, and they him.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:08 pm
Elliot seemed alarmed by the sudden burst of light–and people in the living room, but he quickly relaxed when they were all faces he recognized. He didn’t drop Atticus’ hand but did take a step towards Oliver–who had already rushed over and embraced the two of them in his arms.

“Where were you hiding?” he asked, and though he was quick to squeeze them, he was quick to draw back and look over their faces, to make sure they were okay, before he was back to hugging them, smoothing down their hair and squeezing them close.

“The moon,” Elliot answered, but quickly added, “I’m not being facetious, we’re not supposed to tell anybody except people we trust. We hurried back, we said we couldn’t stay. I don’t know, it’s all a blur–are you okay? –Dad,” he said, suddenly alarmed as he peered over Oliver’s shoulder.

Asher was pushing himself up, even if he should have stayed down and resting. “It’s okay,” he assured, because it was better he tell them that than let them see him and worry. He was pale and in borrowed clothes, but in one piece. He stood next to Oliver and gave them both a lighter squeeze, but Oliver was quick to say, “Asher–watch his side, boys. He’s okay, but he’s got a little scratch. We didn’t even have to go to the hospital. Are you two all right?”

They might have hit their head, or the gas must have done something–maybe? He didn’t know, but he knew that Elliot had a good few years before NASA might even pay any attention to him so he wasn’t sure what this whole Moon business was. But, the boys were here, and okay.

Devyn breathed a sigh of relief–temporarily. Sort of. He could appreciate the fact that the boys were home, and he didn’t need to crowd them in hugs but he stood nearby because he couldn’t help it.

…Except, he couldn’t help but look at Michael because he definitely needed a translation for what Elliot had just said.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:16 pm
One moment the boys weren’t there, and the next they were. It was almost like they’d teleported --

No, it wasn’t as simple (if teleporting could even be called simple) as that. He’d experienced disappearing before, but only those who had been Senshi or Knights. The most recent time was during the hilltop battle when they were all taken to…

The moon.

Michael caught Devyn’s look, but he was busy frowning and trying to determine what exactly happened. His heart was still running a marathon but he was glad the boys seemed unscathed.

Still, it was strange that they would be called up to the Moon.

But Elliot was smart. Clever. He wouldn’t just say something like that when he knew his parents would be worried. When one of them was hurt.

“Who told you you weren’t supposed to tell anyone?” he asked cautiously. He didn’t want to overwhelm Asher or Oliver.

When Oliver hugged both of them, Atticus just wanted to cry. He put his arm around him and hugged him back. He felt so bad that they just disappeared--

And even more so when Michael asked his question.

Tears had already filled his eyes, but they tumbled out faster now than he wanted. He was hoping he could calm himself down, but no, he had to go cry about it.

“I’m sorry. I-I told Elliot,” he confessed and looked pleadingly up at Michael and Devyn around Asher and Oliver as he scrubbed at his face. “There was that monster and the guy from before -- I couldn’t not tell him. I’m sorry.”

Oh… oh, what if Devyn decided he couldn’t trust him any more and didn’t want to adopt him any more? He didn’t think about that.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:23 pm
Asher and Oliver stayed close to the boys, but given the gravity of the conversation even Oliver knew he couldn’t just smother them in affection and love. They were looking at Michael uncertainly, because they knew just enough about all of this to know that they needed to be worried.

“It’s okay,” Devyn soothed, because they’d already determined it was only a matter of time before Elliot found out. Michael had spoken to his parents, and after the night they’d just had they were going to have to tell him something. “If you hadn’t, we were going to tell him, too. His parents already know.”

He didn’t approach, didn’t want to crowd them, but he smiled so Atticus could see that he wasn’t upset.

Elliot still hadn’t let go of Atticus’ hand. He was looking over at Michael when he spoke again, but he still stayed close to his parents. “It was a glowing ball of light, it called itself the Code. It asked us to help it with some places on the Moon. It said it could help us protect people we care about on Earth so we said yeah. But I told it we had to come back because we had a lot going on. We promised we’d go back and clean up, though. Oh–and it said that it made Atticus’ disguise permanent, it said it used the Mauvian blueprint or something, I don’t know. Are you okay?”

Asher kept looking up at Michael, and there was something like a subtle dread on his expression; he knew what Michael had told them, had explained to them, but the more Elliot spoke, the more he was worried that the boys were suddenly more involved in this than he wanted.

Oliver must have been the same; he’d gone quiet again as he smoothed out the boys’ hair again.

“We’re okay, I promise. Everything’s going to be okay,” Asher assured, in a calm, peaceful voice. As much for them as it was for Asher. “We’re going to have to figure out some things with the house, but it’s nothing we’re not going to be able to take care of.”

“Why, what’s wrong with the house?”

Asher inhaled; he didn’t sugar coat it, but he wasn’t going to be only negative about it. Elliot was smart enough to know when he was being lied to, too clever and too intuitive, and he didn’t want Oliver to hear him lying and start thinking the worst every time Asher assured him of things. “Well, we’ll know when the insurance company comes tomorrow morning. We’re going to get some stuff, but we might have to stay somewhere else for a while. There’s a problem with the roof, and things got a little busted up inside. Don’t worry about it, the important thing is that we’re all okay. Michael’s going to help us out, so we don’t have anything to worry about.”

Unless their kids just got dragged into a magical war with monsters big enough to tear down houses in the span of a few short seconds.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:33 pm
While Michael believed everything Elliot said, it just didn’t make sense. He glanced over at Devyn when Asher was explaining the situation to the boys. Even went as far as casually turning his back partially to the others so he could speak to Devyn without them seeing.

“Have you ever heard of Knights or Wonders on Earth’s Moon?” he asked in a hushed tone. “I’ve met the Code on the Moon before. Once… when you were away on Alastor. Before that, we’d rescued the Code from Negaspace. I’ve never heard of a Knight of the Moon though…”

But they also hadn’t had a piece of the Code on the Moon, either. A cornerstone piece. One that was as powerful as the one at Olympus on Mars.

Michael turned back to look at the boys, his arms over his chest as he absentmindedly played with the orb hanging at his chest.

It wasn’t possible, was it? But it had been several months since they’d seen the Code, so if it had all of its energy back -- and increased energy from whatever Lyndin did with their moon fragment. After all, it wasn’t until then that those like Devyn were able to reach Earth.

“You’re Knights of the Moon,” Michael said as he looked from Elliot to Atticus, his voice in quiet resignation. It wasn’t a question. Maybe there was something telling him that it was the only reasonable explanation. They’d disappeared suddenly and then reappeared where the moonlight was coming through the window.

There was at least some relief when Devyn told him that they would have let Elliot know everything, anyway. He squeezed Elliot’s hand, but leaned closer to Oliver as he hugged them and smoothed their hair.

He was relieved that Asher was going to be okay, but he was worried about what it meant for Elliot’s house. What if they couldn’t live there any more and had to move far away? And if they were going to have to stay somewhere for a while -- how long was a while.

Michael’s comment pulled Atticus from his worrying for a moment, although this was a different kind of worrying. He used his shoulder to wipe his face, but nodded in acknowledgement. If he wasn’t upset about everything else at the moment, he would have thought to invite them all with them. Could they do that? He hadn’t asked.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:38 pm
Devyn shook his head; there was more he might have said, but he didn’t want to risk any more worry about all of this by vocalizing the fact that he really had no idea what they were talking about. His brows were knit because the likelihood that both of them would be Knights–that they would have Wonders to protect…

“What does–” Oliver was jittery again, half turning to better see Michael, but he didn’t move away from the boys. “What does that mean? Is that like–like you? Oh, no. No, no, no. They’re not–I can’t–against monsters? Like that thing in our house, they don’t–they’re not going to go out and fight those, are they? Elly’s never been in a fight in his life, he can’t–I can’t–they can’t–”

Asher put his hand on Oliver’s back, but if he were being honest with himself he very much shared the sentiments that his husband did.

“Dad, it’s okay,” Elliot insisted, and kissed his cheek, and then kissed Asher’s, and then kissed Atticus’ because–well–whatever, maybe he needed one too. “It only asked us to help fix things up on the Moon. It said it had to pick them out for us. And then it gave us little pieces of itself, little Code pieces, and we had to go find a safe place to put them. Atticus has Ephesus and I have Amarynthos, and they’re just these really pretty places with a bunch of dead plants and rubble, but he said we could fix them up. And we could see Earth, and all the stars. It said–oh, it gave us um, these little rainbow star things, to go talk to it again. And we said we’d clean up, it said we could just do that. And we said we’d tried to help people but it said there were other ways to do that, not just by fighting.”

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:44 pm
Michael kept his mouth shut for the moment. While he was a little distressed that Elliot and Atticus were apparently knights, there were others who were younger than they were. There were children that had powers.

He knew that Oliver and Asher had just experienced something horrible, but now that Elliot and Atticus could defend themselves better, then maybe they would survive longer as well.

“We’ll keep them out of trouble,” Michael said quietly to Oliver and Asher, even as he still fiddled with the necklace he wore. It was good to know that the Code was able to help Atticus with his Mauvian disguise, though. He knew he’d been worrying about it.

Which reminded him he needed to text Jeremy and Soleiyu to let them know the boys came back.

Even if it was an elaborate story they made up (although how would anyone explain them just showing up?), the mention of the rainbow star seemed to cement the reality of everything.

“I have one too,” he shared, and let out a tired breath. They couldn’t exactly stop someone from becoming a Knight or Senshi, but they could make sure they knew they weren’t alone. And as much as Michael hated giving up his identity, Elliot just told them who he and Atticus were.

The kiss on his cheek was exactly what Atticus needed, and he leaned closer to Elliot on instinct. “It’s really pretty,” he added to everything Elliot said. And knowing Michael also had a star like they did was surprising, but a bit of a relief. He didn’t know what was normal and what wasn’t for Knights, but he was glad they would get to learn as they went along.

“We’ll be okay,” he promised and held Oliver tighter because he seemed to need the most comfort. “If we see a monster we’ll still run.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:21 pm
“Uh, yeah, Michael. What’s up with that?” Elliot asked with a little huff. There wasn’t any bite in his words, “You told everyone else but you tell me last? I can keep a secret. I’m going to keep so many secrets.”

He wasn’t; he’d told them everything he could think of as soon as he could because he knew his parents, and he knew Michael and given everything that had just happened, he wasn’t going to go behind anyone’s back or try to keep any secrets. Not from them.

Everyone else? Sealed lips.

“Elliot,” Oliver chastised, also with no bite in his voice. He was just exasperated and looked like he wanted to squeeze them close again. “If you see a monster, you run fast. Both of you. I don’t want you fighting things like that. Michael,” he sounded pleading, but nobody was telling them not to, and he didn’t know what he could say.

Of course he wanted his boys to be safe. He just didn’t want them going out and getting into more trouble.

He relented. He didn’t cry, he just drew in a shaky breath and held them once more. “I just need you two to be safe. Please. I don’t know what I would do without you, Elly. Atticus, you know we love you. Don’t be reckless. If you go out and do anything, even if Michael’s there, even if Devyn’s there, you two have to look out for each other. No going out alone. And don’t start any fights. We’re going to–we’re going to have to get you involved in classes, or something, of the summer. I don’t know. Michael–Michael knows, you’ll–you’ll help us figure this out, won’t you? Please?”

Oliver already knew he would, he just wasn’t thinking entirely clearly about any of this. He sort of was! He hit the important parts. Probably. He felt Asher’s hand hooked around his waist and it kept him grounded, and Elliot spoke softly while still being audible to Devyn and Michael despite their distance. “I promise, we’re going to be safe. I promise. Extra safe. We’ll do whatever we have to, Dad. It’s okay. Everyone’s okay, and that’s the important thing, right? And we have time and all to figure out all of this, right?” he glanced at Michael, who he figured knew more about this than anyone, and he was already here and wasn’t freaking out so it was all okay.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:31 pm
Michael offered Elliot a sympathetic smile. He trusted Elliot, but Elliot was also a minor. And he wanted to protect him. He needed to tell his parents first, and get their permission before pulling Elliot down a rabbit hole of magic and monsters.

Atticus had been different. He’d found out due to the necessity of Devyn powering up to save him. And Michael had to bring him to Sessrumnir to heal. If he could have gotten away with not telling him anything, he would have preferred that.

“I’ll tell you everything I know. I’m sorry I kept it a secret from you, El,” he said, and then glanced up to meet Oliver and Asher with a more apologetic smile.

“They’ll be able to run really fast. There are some perks that come with the extra power. We’ll work with them. Train them to be able to defend themselves. And to know when they should run.”

Atticus was sure they should run every time they came across trouble. But he also knew that Elliot was much braver than he was, and neither of them liked seeing people hurt. He had a feeling that if there was a chance to help someone or run… they would help.

But he nodded in agreement to everything Oliver said. Even as his eyes filled with tears when he was reminded that they loved him. “I love you, too,” he said quietly, because he wasn’t sure if that was okay to say or not, but he really, really liked Elliot’s parents. He liked Devyn and Michael too, but Oliver was fussing over them, so it was easier to talk to just him and Asher.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:39 pm
If Elliot had actually been annoyed or frustrated with Michael, he would have immediately forgiven him. That he wasn’t even the least bit upset only escalated all of it. He was grateful for Michael–for everything. For helping Atticus, for going to visit his parents and make sure they were okay, for making sure they’d all be safe and had a place to stay–

If Oliver wasn’t hugging him so hard, he probably would have gone over to hug Michael, too.

But, he could feel the way Oliver brought in that rattly breath, and he knew his father was trying so hard not to cry. Oliver didn’t want to let them go, and he couldn't help but kiss Atticus’ forehead, and then Elliot’s too.

“I’m so happy you two are okay. I’m so sorry that happened. We’re going to figure out how to be safer in the future. You two are so much stronger than I am, I still can’t wrap my head around all of this. But you’re okay, and that’s all that matters. And Michael will keep you safe, and I don’t know what we’d do without him. And Devyn. I’m sorry, Devyn, I haven’t forgotten about you.”

He looked up apologetically, but Devyn obviously hadn’t been expecting any gratitude because he just looked confused. Mostly, he was still keeping his eye on Michael and trying to make sure he was okay and not pushing himself too hard.

Oliver was fussing over the boys again almost immediately, though. “Did you two get hurt? How are your feet? You had to run all the way over here, but I’m so proud of you two. We should go tuck you two in, you must be so worn out.”

He was, obviously, but Oliver seemed to operate just fine on panic and stress, and he’d probably be up all night even without the adrenaline to keep him going.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:45 pm
Even though he wasn’t looking at him, Michael could see Devyn glancing at him, undoubtedly wanting to make sure he was okay. He was fine! His heart was still racing, but the boys were back safe and sound, and Oliver hadn’t passed out from panic, and Asher hadn’t passed out from blood loss. It was likely that the four of them would be up all night, but Michael had every intention of making sure they were comfortable.

And if he kept busy maybe Devyn wouldn’t worry about him as much. And if Devyn wasn’t worrying about him, Michael was sure his cheeks would stop getting warm every time he realized Devyn was watching him.

“Peter’s room is available, if you would like to sleep in an actual bed and not on the pullout. But it is a pretty comfortable couch,” he added, nodding to the couch Asher had been sitting on earlier. Once the boys were in bed, he would offer them tea if they wanted any, or even coffee. They might as well try to relax, even if they couldn’t sleep.

Michael had pulled out his phone to send a quick text to Jeremy and Soleiyu, but he still wanted to talk to them. Maybe it wouldn’t happen that night. Or maybe he would just invite them in, since everyone in the house knew everything already.

“I’m okay,” Atticus chirped when asked if they were okay, and then glanced shyly, but gratefully, over at Elliot. “I couldn’t run very well. Elliot carried me most of the way,” he said, his voice filled with pride and fondness as well. Elliot really was going to be an excellent Knight, and deserved every bit of pride from his parents.

“Do you want to sit down to look at your feet? Or… If your feet don’t hurt too much we could try to go to bed,” he agreed, looking forward to being tucked in.

Not because he didn’t want to be around the adults! He just… felt like curling up with Elliot and maybe crying on him a little as he thought about everything that happened that night. He was so tired, but he could stay up as long as he needed to if it meant being with Elliot.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:57 pm
Elliot thought for a moment and then said, “I think I want to go lay down for a little bit. I need to think, some. I am really tired.” The aches were persistent, now, and his feet did hurt. He knew he wasn’t bleeding but he felt a little overwhelmed and a little quiet might help. He could always come out again later and make sure everyone was okay.

“Okay,” Oliver said, and seemed to breathe a little sigh of relief. Briefly, he turned back to Michael. “We couldn’t impose, if Peter comes home I don’t want him to have to sleep on the couch for us. We don’t need his room, we’re happy with the couch. Thank you, Michael.”

He finally stood up, and maybe it was obvious that the only way he was going to take care of himself was by taking care of other people. He looked at Asher, who very much understood this, and was only able to drag himself away from the boys to insist that his husband sat back down.

Asher obliged, with an apologetic look to the boys. “If you need anything I’ll be out here. I’m supposed to be taking it easy for tonight. But we’ll talk in the morning. We’ll be safe here.”

“Okay. I love you, Dad. I’m glad you’re okay.” Elliot looked at him for just a moment longer before he tugged Atticus towards his bedroom. He paused, just in front of Michael, and for the first time he released his hand. Briefly! Just so he could hug Michael. He squeezed him, tightly, and mumbled into his chest a soft, “Thank you.”

It was a good opportunity for Devyn to take a step closer to Atticus, just while Elliot was hugging MIchael, and give him a quick hug, too. He didn't have to say that he was proud of him, or that he was glad he was there, or that he cared about him; the hug he gave said it all for him. “You come get me if you need anything, okay?” he said softly. “You did good tonight. We’ll figure the rest out tomorrow. Don’t worry about anything. Don’t let Elliot worry, either, okay?”

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:06 pm
For a moment, Michael thought about insisting how Peter wouldn’t be back that night, but decided he’d been a little too controlling lately already. He was already insisting on taking care of the Reids in every way possible. He thought maybe they would appreciate it if he backed off enough for them to decide where they wanted to sleep.

Even though he only did it because he cared about them and wanted them to be comfortable.

When Elliot paused to hug him, he wrapped his arms around Elliot in return. He rubbed his back and ruffled his hair a bit. He hoped Elliot knew how proud he was of him. How proud he’d always been. And now he was a Knight. It was a little difficult to believe, but stranger things had happened.

“Thank you for keeping an eye on Atticus,” he said just as softly. “Remind me later to let you meet Princess. But go to sleep for now. We’ll be here if you need us.”

It was easy to sink into the hug from Devyn, and Atticus let out a quiet sob as he held onto him. He didn’t want Devyn to be mad at him! He wanted Devyn to trust him, even though he’d told all of his secrets. Well, some of his secrets. He didn’t tell Elliot everything if only because they didn’t have enough time.

“Okay, thank you,” he agreed softly as he clung to him. “I love you.”

He’d said it without really thinking, but that was okay, right? Devyn was supposed to be his dad, and he’d taken care of him so much since meeting him. He’d rescued him and made him feel welcome and cared for and loved. Or maybe he was just desperate and would embarrass himself. But he knew he really was lucky to have so many wonderful people in his life now. Even if there were monsters involved, he would rather deal with those monsters than the people who were monsters.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces