Once again, Villon was bored.

He was out just a bit earlier than he would like, but the upside to this was the fact that there were more people out. He suddenly stood up, feeling a familiar order signature coming from his right. “Well well….And here I thought I was going to be bored all night.” He chuckled and instantly made his way towards the signature, a maniacal grin plastered on his face. Turns out, his favorite little snack was out, asking to be eaten.

~*~*~

It had been a few days since his run in with the Corrupted Senshi and to be completely honest, Gyeongju had forgone the extension of his patrol path just to avoid running into him again. If he had backup he wouldn’t have minded it but on his own again? No thank you. Still when he felt the chaos signature on his normal route he felt compelled to head towards it just in case he needed to save a life. He did however send a message out to a few others about it, namely Seung and Terry, just in case.

The Korean man had been hoping it wasn’t the same Senshi but that hope was dashed when he came into view.

~*~*~

Villon was coming in hot, practically delighted to see the page coming into view. "Well…..I was feeling a little famished. How kind of you to just serve yourself on a platter…" he did remember the last time they fought, feeling like this would be a tougher fight. Fool me once and all that. However, he was prepared. He did have the slight advantage of being the bigger being.

~*~*~

“You know, talking like that gives off either sexual predator or cannibalistic undertones.” Gyeongju couldn’t help but sass back. He wasn’t sure how well this was going to go for him but he doubted he would be allowed to leave now that he was in eyesight without fighting. The Page shifted so he would be light on his feet to move around. While the Corrupt had height advantage, he might be able to out speed him, maybe.

~*~*~

That caused Villon to laugh pretty hard.

"Cannibal? Nah….Sexual….That might ring a bit of a bell." He started to slowly advance towards the knight, chuckling at the fact that he wasn't being sexual either. While he could appreciate the male form, his wife was all he needed. "You gonna run or try to fight like last time? I did promise to take your starseed the next time I saw you~"

~*~*~

“I…” Gyeongju started, drawing it out as he bounced on the balls of his feet. “Much prefer to keep my starseed right where it belongs, thank you very much.” He said then yeeted his dojang as hard as he could at the Corrupted face. He did however keep his distance for a moment as he didn’t want to get caught like he had last time. Instead he was planning his next steps as carefully as he could.

~*~*~

Villon barely tilted back to avoid the weapon, coming back up slowly. "My turn." He quickly spat one of his blobs at him, closing the gap slowly. This was more like a game to him rather than a chase. He liked scaring and disturbing, it gave him a somewhat predatory feeling. Also helped to work off aggression as well. He could beat up order soldiers and suffer no consequences. Win win if you ask him.

~*~*~

Well throwing it was a long shot anyway. Other than dodging the nasty blog, Gyeongju didn’t move until the Corrupted was closer then he darted to the said and ducked down to be a smaller target. While he was down there he sung a punch aimed for the Senshi’s hip, planning to knock him off balance if it connected.

~*~*~

What is it with the shrimps and his hips?

Villon did get knocked off balance, bouncing on just one foot instead of two, grinning and raising his other foot up to come down heel first, aiming for the knight's head. If he wanted to fight dirty then he could too.

~*~*~

Gyeongju did not end up taking the hit to the head but rather raised an arm to take it instead. He then promptly attempted to force the Corrupted off balance farther with a kick of his own to the Senshi’s knee.

~*~*~

Ah well, fool him once….

Villon smirked and jumped upwards to avoid the kick, no way was he about to have a bum knee…He landed on his feet and rolled to the side, squatting with his arms on his thighs. “Not as dumb as you were last time humm?” He stood up and cracked his neck, “Alright, let's get serious….” Villon darted forward, getting ready to spit another buddy at his opponent.

~*~*~

Gyeongju really, really wished he knew how to fight beyond just ‘punch, kick, dodge’ when the Corrupt said he was going to get serious now. “좆됐어” He muttered under his breath then dodged around to the side. He made an attempt to get behind the Senshi though he wasn’t sure how well that would go.

~*~*~

Villon decided to allow the knight to get behind him, quickly twisting around to smack him as hard as he could with the back of his fist. He used up his magic, which did piss him off a little. This little worm just didn't want to be hit apparently and that was fine. He could be very patient, take a couple of hits to make him feel like he has the upper hand.

A predator knows when to strike its prey after all.

~*~*~

This time he couldn’t avoid getting hit and Gyeongju let out a pained grunt when it connected. He had to shake his head briefly to focus again, getting a shiver down his spine at the look in the Corrupted’s eyes. The Page bounced back a few steps to get some distance between them as he thought quickly on his next move.

~*~*~

Villon tilted his head, advancing slowly.

“Something the matter?” He chuckled, grinning wide as he continued his casual stroll forward, “Didn't like that I take it? Would you like to come closer and teach me a lesson?” He moved his finger in a come hither motion, daring the knight to come forward and ultimately, allow him to put his hand in his chest once more.

Or, he could just run….

Running would make this funner that was for sure.

~*~*~

“Not particularly, but I imagine you didn’t like being hit either.” Gyeongju said, not taking the bait just yet. He bounced again on the balls of his feet and brought his arms up in a semi defensive way even as his eyes looked for an opening. He wouldn’t run, not yet anyway.

~*~*~

Villon tapped his chin, "No, not really." He stopped and yawned, stretching his limbs. "Tell ya what snack, I'm going to turn around and start walking." He was entertained, but it was getting close for him to be back from his "jog". Heading home was not what he felt like doing, but worrying Lily was not an option here. "You'll have…..five minutes to run as far as you can, I won't give chase or anything. Consider this as me being magnanimous…..Attack me and I won't go easy on you."

~*~*~

Gyeongju paused, wondering if this was a trap or not. He wavered back a bit with a conflicted look because he really, really didn’t want to keep fighting, but what if this was just a trick or what if the Corrupted went after civilians next?

~*~*~

"Tick tok…What's it gonna be? My patience is wearing thin here. Unless you want me to touch that pretty starseed again? Didn't peg you for that type of person." He chuckled, keeping his eyes on the knight before him.

~*~*~

A shiver went down his spine and one hand unconsciously went up to cover his chest at the Corrupted’s words. He looked away for a moment then back at the Senshi, then proceeded to dart away. Nope, no one was going to touch his starseed again thank you very much.

Viva Viola