Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Training Under the Moonlight (Vaylin & Andreiya) fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:02 pm
Vaylin had found an isolated clearing in one of the city parks that from her observations the humans did not visit often. So she decided to make that her training area. Her tiny apartment was too small for her to use and she needed a place away from prying eyes so any of the human gyms were out of the question. So after finishing up her job at the daycare she decided to head their for a bit of training before she turned in for the night.

She had removed her human disguise and began to run through her exercises. The wisp she had recently discovered floated through the tree to greet her. She patted the wisps in greeting as it bounced happily in the air before her. After she had finished with her stretches and basic exercises she took out her dagger and started practicing her form.

After a bit of practice she heard some rustling from the woods around her, stopping to look around for the intruder the wisp also looking around. "Who's there?" She called out hoping it wasn't an enemy or worse a human civilian. Then she spotted a familiar face.

"Andreiya is that you?!" She called out her voice equal parts excited and nervous to see one of her comrades again.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:07 pm
“It is me!” he answered; he’d been doing a little exploring, getting a little fresh air, keeping an eye on what his ComTech was doing. He’d seen a little notification and, well, he couldn’t help but investigate when he saw something interesting.

“Vaylin,” he greeted, and hurried over. “It has been too long!” He’d gotten a promotion since they last met, but he looked hopeful to see that she was well. “Where have you been, are you doing all right? What are you doing out here? Oh, training?” he tried not to let the questions tumble out, he was just so happy to see her.

It had been too long, and there were too many Velencians that he was still worried about.

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:38 am
"It's good to see you again Andreiya!" She was glad the other was happy to see her, her heart soared at the fact that the others or at least some of the Vanguard still saw her as a comrade regardless of the different paths they had walked at the Battle on the Hill.

"I see you been promoted, congratulations you deserve it Andreiya." She was proud two of her old comrades had really moved up in the Vanguard. "I've infiltrated the humans. I have a job working with human children who by the way are an excellent sore of excess energy, I've bought an apartment, and I've even managed to enter one of there places of education. I've also been studying the knights and the senshi, I think they hold the key to saving Velencya. If I can learn more about how they interact with their worlds and wonders I think maybe I can find a different solution." She explained

"That's right. Need to stay sharp especially on this world where battles seem so common." She answered with a smile. "Would you care to join me? We can get more caught up over a sparring match."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 am
“Thank you,” he beamed, visibly proud of his accomplishment–proud that Commodore Lyndin saw fit to promote him. “I would love to join you. It has been too long since I last sparred. I have upgraded my weapon but I can reduce its capabilities for training purposes. Do you want to practice your dexterity? I can fire at you. Or you can try to hit me before I reach you. It is like tag, except we are also attacking each other. It is safe,” he assured, and was already reaching for his blaster to prepare.

“I have no idea how you manage with the humans, especially the little ones. I have had very little luck with any of them, most of them are very mean to me. I cannot even count the times I have been attacked while minding my own business. It is difficult to believe that Earth has survived this long when everyone is so quick to attack! I am glad you are doing well. I hope you have been able to find some answers. I have not yet found anything to help us. But I am looking. I have been researching and working very hard in my greenhouse. I hope someone can figure things out so we can go back to Velencya soon. I miss home badly. I am ready to practice when you are, though, I am sorry. I am very passionate about these topics, sometimes I get distracted.”

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:48 am
Vaylin smiled when Andreiya agreed to the match. "'How about a little bit of both, I'll be 'It' while you fire on me I have to tag you." She welcomed the exercise it'd be a good test of her agility and mobility. She walked about a yard away from her fellow Vanguard member before she called out. "Ok, ready when you are!"

She waited for him to take aim before she began to sprint for him trying to duck and dodge around his blasts. "I'm sorry you've had trouble with the humans they certainly do seem to choose violence quickly don't they. But perhaps that fighting spirit is why they've lasted as long as they have." She huffed as a she dodged to the best of her ability.

"I hope so too, but I want to go home to safe and secure world. I need to make sure my parents don't loose a second world." She winced as a blast grazed her the skin of the area going slightly numb. "But as long as we're here we all need to do what we can, if you'd like I can help you forge documents to fit in among the humans." She offered as she lunged for him.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:52 pm
Andreiya seemed quick on his feet; she hadn’t used her weapon against him so he was doing his best to make sure he didn’t give her a good opening to do so. He had a bit of an advantage, with the increase in power, and he seemed like he’d been keeping on top of his practicing.

He wasn’t sure if he would have complimented the humans for lasting this long; it just seemed like most of them were so awful that maybe the rest of the universe had tried to avoid them.

“I have documents,” he answered, hurrying to put a little distance between them so he could fire again, this time aiming for her chest. “I can pass as one of them, I just do not like to. I do not like how they treat me, or each other, or their world! I also want to save our world. I am working very hard. So that I can help restore Velenia when we are returned to it. I want to do all that I can.”

He wanted to go home. Wanted to make sure they had a home to go back to.

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:00 am
Vaylin was huffing as she dodged each shot, Andreiya was faster and she had to put her all into avoiding his aim. "That's too bad, but I'm sure you'll get more used to them the longer we're here, for the sake of our mission if nothing else."

She tried to take advantage of the brief interlude between his shots to sprint for him, she readied her knife to strike. But right before she could tag him he fired a blast right into her chest that sent her stumbling back before landing on her behind. There was a painful numbness where the shot hit. She winced as she let out a breath. "You got me." She laid back to catch her breath.

"Everyone is doing their part, in whatever way we can we're all trying to save our people. Even if I don't agree with everyone's methods I know that all our hearts beat with the same purpose, for Velencya and for Velenia." She said as she felt for the ancient pendant she wore under her shirt.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:26 am
“Oh! I did, yes. Are you okay?” he asked, and hurried over to help her up. He holstered his blaster almost immediately, now more focused on seeing that she was taken care of. “You did very well, Vaylin. Let me help you up.”

He extended a hand to her, but managed a small smile. “I think the same. I do not always agree with, or understand, everyone’s methods, but I know we all just want to protect our home. I am looking for ways to revitalize Velenia. I have not seen Caedus since…”

Well, since then, but that didn’t matter. He shrugged and assumed she understood.

“I do not know if he is the key to this or not, but I know that if we are all doing our best, it is only a matter of time before someone finds a solution. I think we all just have to do what we can. Do you want to go home and rest after that? You gave me quite a workout. Maybe, if you wanted company, we could meet up again sometime? Even if it is just to catch up. I would like to know that you are doing okay.”

And, maybe they could share ideas and get closer to fixing their home.

Aurelius0815

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:59 pm
"Yeah I'm ok, it just stings a little." She replied as she took his hand and got back to her feet. "Thank you. As always you're a very good shot." She said with a smile as she dusted herself off.

A sad look passed over her eyes at the mention of their king. "He...he is keeping safe." In truth she had not had contact with Caedus since the Moon, she knew he moved around constantly. She couldn't blame him, if the Commodore and most of the Vanguard were after her life she would also constantly keep on the run, settling down trusting others that could mean death for the king. It made her heart ache to think about it, the sooner they found an alternative solution the sooner the king could return and live in peace with the rest of his people.

She shook off the thought. "I'd like that alot." She said as she gave him the address of the apartment she had been staying at. "Please reach out to me anytime. Afterall two heads are better than one, and the company would be nice." She as she yawned. She'd used a good deal of energy tonight, she would need to recharge her weapon tomorrow.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff