Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 RolePlays
Subject 0024 RP (Heal&Gal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:46 pm
User Image
Cody couldnt believe that he had been able to get an internship for the pharmaceutic company Unity Corp. He knew it was big to have this company on a Resume and after a couple of weeks, they asked him to get a paid internship, but after some long and very full booklets of documents to sign, he was lead to an underground lab like area which surprised the heck out of him, but they lead him to security, got his badge and took him to a room where he was given instructions and a tray of food. Looking at the clipboard, he walked to a door, "Subject 0024... wait, their is something living in here?" He asked as he used his card to get in, but stepping into the room, he almost felt like it was a prison cell, "Hello?" He asked nervously, setting the tray on the table, but then gasped as he saw something curled up beside the cot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:03 pm
HealingAssass1n

User Image
Mira, or Subject 0024, was in her usual spot in the room Cody had just entered. She starts growling as she hears the lock turning before hearing a gasp. She watches Cody from the other side of the cot that was in the room that she was given to live in. Her icy blue eyes seeming to glow as she watches Cody's every move from her spot. She wasn't too trusting of the people here and for good reason. They claimed to want to help others. She was taken from her family and friends one day when she was out shopping at the mall. They abducted her and brought her here for their experiments. She used to be a human female but not anymore. Now she was something less than human in her mind. She bares her fangs as Cody comes deeper into her 'room' not in the mood for visitors.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:34 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody had stepped back from her as she growled and bared her fangs at him, but he made sure to keep his distance. As he looked at her, he couldnt get a full view of her but he looked at the clipboard, "Su-subject 24?" He asked a bit nervous, the fact she looked like an animal and bared her fangs didnt seem good, and he had to stay in the room while she ate to retrieve the tray and dishes. He also had to take vitals like blood pressure and such. Looking at her tray, he held the clipboard a bit nervously, "Um... i brought dinner, and I need to check your vitals, but if I can get your vitals, I promise to bring you dessert?" He offered as a peace offering, hoping she understood him, he didnt know she had been human before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:59 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira didn't like what he was calling her. She makes across the room, in the darkest corner of it on all fours still growling. She hated the food here. It was so bland and usually tasted like rubber. Mira huddles within the corner she was in, not wanting to go near Cody or that abomination that the scientists called food. She threw something at the table holding the tray, making the food fall on the floor before her tail curled around her and she glared at Cody. Mira wasn't usually a picky eater but hated the food. She huffed at Cody at that moment, as if to say you try eating that slop.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:10 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody didnt understand her huffs and such, he wasnt sure what she was but he found that she had thrown something at the tray, knocking the food to the floor. His clipboard was electronic, a message came up saying they would just forcefeed her during the next injection table. Seeing this, they still required hin to get her vitals but she kept her distance. Looking at the food, he thought it over, "What if I made you something to eat? You need to eat, and im not that bad of a cook." He offered, which he figured that if he was to be this experiment's caretaker, he should have her trust him. He looked to her, "My name is Cody, and I want to help take care of you. I guess you dont want to eat that food but you do have to eat something right?" He asked softly, she wouldnt hear any lying tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:25 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira tilts her head a bit at the mention of him making her something to eat. She stopped growling so that was a good sign. She showed no signs of being able to speak just yet, though she could. No one knew if she was able to speak still, or if she was hiding her ability to do so. Mira didn't hear any lying tone in Cody's voice, but she wasn't sure if she could trust him. Her stomach growled loudly as she hadn't eaten since they last force fed her a couple days ago at the last injection. She slowly approached Cody, and was soon in the light of the room. She'd broken some of the lights within the room but that was because of what she'd become. What she was now, was a beast. A beast no one could or would go near if they knew about her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:43 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody saw that she stopped growling and had moved closer, he looked at her softly as he would pick up the tray and dishes, "Alright, ill be right back." He stated as he would leave, going to the kitchen and where they prepped the food, seeing how they turn it to slop but he went and made a nice little meal. Cooking up a meal with chicken and whatever they had, he worked up a proper healthy meal in guidelines to what they were serving her, same nutrients and such. He would go back to her room, and set the tray of grilled meat, rice and veggies down. He looked at her, "As I said, I am here to help take care of you. Im just an intern but I will do my best to get you food like this but I need you to work with me. If you can understand that, please nod or give me a sign you understand, and allow me to take your vitals please." He said softly, asking for permission to approach her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:59 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira slowly approaches the food as he places it down before a clawed hand reaching out of the shadows and pulling the tray towards her corner. Her mouth started to water at the smell alone. She licks her lips before she starts eating the food hungrily, to the point where growling noises could be heard coming from her as she ate her food. She then heard Cody's words and looks at him giving him a small nod before she continues to eat her food. She wasn't used to using a fork and knife anymore so she mainly used her clawed, fur covered hands to eat. Though she knew how to use them, they didn't want to risk her hurting anyone, mainly herself and their experiments be for nothing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody watched as she reached out and grabbed the tray to bring it to her darkness side of the cell but he cautiously walked over. He knelled by her while she ate, he was careful as he took out an armband like device, attaching it to her bicep, "You will feel it squeeze your arm, its alright, just testing blood pressured." He informed as she would feel that but vitals came up on the clipboard but eventually he removed the band from her arm, stepping back til she finished her food, "Thank you for letting me take your vitals, ill let you rest for now." He said as he would retrieve the tray and dishes before leaving with the clipboard as well. He had to report to some higher ups who werent happy with him cooking but they didnt argue he got results with getting her vitals unharmed. That made him worry about this girl a bit. The next day, he would return with another cooked meal, bringing it into her room, "Good morning Subject 24, how are you feeling today?" He asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:15 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira was up in the rafters as she usually was when she slept. The cot was so uncomfortable that she chose to sleep in the rafters of the room she was in. There was a bit of blood on the floor from yesterday, her own blood from the experiments that she went through. They'd taken a tissue sample from her arm and she was in pain since they refused to give her any kind of pain killer since they assumed it would interfere with their findings. She could smell the food but wasn't wanting to eat today as she didn't feel well enough to do so. She did however come down off of her rafter perch, but instead of going to her usual corner, she hides underneath the bed trying to hide herself from anything or anyone who might hurt her further.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:14 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody nearly jumped out of his skin as she dropped down from above but as he looked at her, he noticed she crawled under the cot. Seeing the cot, he noticed the blood on the floor and checked it, it was fresh and he had heard that they took samples once a week during the night shift. He looked at her, but he would move cautiously to her bed, "Good morning Subject 24, I brought breakfast." He said as he would notice her arm a bit, her fur stained a bit red but he got a medkit out if his small pack and knew he couldnt get her meds, "May I treat your arm?" He asked permission, showing he wasnt going to force his help on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:26 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira wished they'd use her real name. She hated being called 'Subject 24'. She looks over at Cody with pain filled eyes, as she kept her head on the floor as she hides underneath the cot. Small wolf like groans could be heard coming from her throat as she lay there as she was in a lot of pain. Tears seemed to be coming from her eyes as she looked at Cody. She'd done nothing to deserve this, as far as she knew. At this point she'd given up being rescued and taken home to her family who probably thought she was dead by now or was told she was. She missed her mother and father, whom she hadn't seen since her 18th birthday and the day she was taken from them. As Mira lays underneath her cot, she winces in pain, and starts licking at her wound trying to get it to stop hurting but with the bandages on it, she was unable to get to it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:27 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody looked at her as she would whimper but he knew there was a camera in the room. He sighed as he put the bandages back into his back but as he walked over, he gently grabbed the bowl of food he brought. He walked over and sat down, gently setting the bowl by her, "You should eat, it will be good for you." He said softly but if she touched and brought the bowl to her, she would notice their was a pain relief pill. If she took it now, it would help lessen the pain and hopefully they wont detect she had pain medicine by the next time she has a sample taken. Either way, he wanted to help her, "You really should eat, it will help." He reassured as if trying to coax an animal to eat but he still needed to make sure she was eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:43 pm
HealingAssass1n

Mira looks at the food and could smell the pain relief medication within it. She uses her other arm to reach out for the food and eats the food slower than she normally does. It was because her arm was causing her so much pain. When she finishes, she pushes the bowl away and looks at Cody as she curls up underneath the cot with her ears against her head hoping he would remain kind to her. She then does something she'd never done, she goes over to Cody and sits in front of him much like a wolf would. She holds her arm up in the air as she does this as it hurt to use it too much. She sniffs at Cody a little, looking to be a mixture of a fox and wolf.

((She's the size of a Zoroark but on all fours.))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:46 pm
Strikers Gal

Cody looked at her when she ate, glad that she would have food in her stomach and knew the medicine would help a little. However he was surprised when she crawled out and saw her sit in front of him. He looked at her rather surprised at how she looked in the light but oddly, she was kinda cute. He saw her raise her arm but he gently touched it, holding it to help allow her to relax and rest it on his hands so he could examine the sample taken. He sighed, gently laying her arm down, going to the clipboard, "Requesting pain meds and antiboitics for Subject 24, sample extraction shows larger then expectation, could get infected or damage limb." he typed in for clearance but they would accept his request and he got up to leave, "Be right back." He said softly, leaving with the tray and food. He would return shortly with a injector, something that she might not like because of how shes been experimented on with them. He gently knelled in front of her, lifting her arm carefully but as he injected her, the pain would be sharp and shoot through her arm, possibly triggering her already alerted flight or fight.  
1x1 & 1X2 RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff