Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] immiscible, or missable? {Kamacite x Adonis}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:19 am
There Adonis was, standing outside another office with another assignment, wondering what the next one would be like. Apparently, Kamacite was an Eternal instead of the usual General, and also one of the trusted few during that crazy alien melodrama campaign that happened back in November. So was Sylvite, and she bounced, but Jet made it to Sovereign status, and the rest of them were still around, as far as he knew.

So what would Kamacite be like? He didn't know much about the dude, never met him, much like the deal with Sylvite. And Sylvite turned out to be a cool cat up until she left them, so? Maybe Kamacite would be baller?

He had to roll the dice to find out, though. Office looked small on the outside, but size didn't matter much to him. Adonis reached out, knocked, and announced himself the only way he knew how:

"Hey, New Boss, Boss Part Two, you in there? Name's Adonis, Jet sent me your way."

It'd be nice if there weren't so many Generals and Eternals stacked one on top of the other that he couldn't tell who was home and who was not, but he'd give himself five minutes to look the fool before he started trying to call this dude.

guine
heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:05 am
Jet had no right to start telling him what to do -- well, he supposed technically Jet did, but he should have asked Axinite if it was okay to just start assigning people to him. What was Kamacite supposed to do? He didn’t know anything about having subordinates. He’d kept his head down and did what he was told and did his best to survive.

So when he opened the door for Adonis, he tried not to look like he was about to cry.

Kamacite swallowed nervously, and glanced around as if to check if anyone else was there -- as if he couldn’t feel their auras, and nodded politely to the Super Senshi.

“I’m sorry. I’ve never had, um… a subordinate before. I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do,” he admitted as he -- oh, he should let Adonis in his tiny office. If he wanted. Was that supposed to happen?

“My General lived in the Rift mostly… until he disappeared, but…” Oh, he was probably already talking too much. He was nervous for reasons he didn’t understand. His heart was racing. He was sure Adonis would look at him, laugh, and go back to Jet to tell him it was a mistake.

“Would… would you like to, um… report to me?” He could at least ask him, right? Maybe he didn’t want to and Jet was making him do things, too.

Strickenized

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:59 am
Adonis grit his teeth. Whew, this was gonna be a tough one — not for his new man lacking for accolades or anything, but the poor dude never had much of an authority figure before. Normally that wouldn't be too bad, they'd figure it out as they went, but Kamacite sounded real unsure of himself. Like he'd already decided he was failing at being a superior officer before he even started trying to be a superior officer.

Adonis scratched the nape of his neck and shrugged lopsidedly. He made a dismissive noise, then added, "To be real with you? I don't think there's really any set rules. Never saw any manuals out there for 'how to be a Negaverse-sanctioned CO' or anything like that, and I mean? You said it yourself, your superior was in the Rift most of the time, then disappeared. My CO? My last one, she was cool up until she sprung the Princess outta jail and joined Team Puffy Sparkle Dress. And the one before that? Rode my a** about work all the time — like, actual real work? Civilian work, that's the one, can't believe we worked together, never doing that again — and didn't have much to say about Negaverse stuff.

"So, different folks, different strokes and all that. And I don't mean TIAs, so don't go dropping dead on me," he finished, pointing a finger at the waifish Kamacite.

"If you're good with not dropping dead, or massively ******** over the Negaverse? Which, doubt you're gunning for either one, then why not? Promise I'll make you look good, New Boss Man." He lofted a brow at Kamacite.

Whatever they decided on, it'd definitely be a learning curve for both of them. He didn't have much of a bead, initially, on how to tailor his behavior around this skittish dude, and that always took time to suss out.

guine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:22 am
Kamacite bristled when Sylvite was brought up. He shook his head and lifted his hands to rub at his arms.

“I’m not going anywhere. And I’m not going to drop dead,” he said with a frown, still rubbing at his arms at the chill that prickled goosebumps all over them. “And you better not be planning on either of those… either.”

He didn’t care about being made to look good, but he did care about how many Senshi were being tricked into abandoning the Negaverse. Especially Eternals. There were only so many that were currently around. Some had been gone and finally came back -- from missions apparently. Or had earned their wings. He didn’t know how often others looked at Senshi and just assumed they would betray them, but it made him feel sick to think about.

“I won’t harass you about… civilian work. Really? Someone did that? Well… just make quota, or if you can’t let me know. I’m usually here in my office or in General King Axinite’s office,” he said.

He wasn’t going to share that he sometimes liked to hide in Faustite’s office, especially to keep warm. That was their secret.

“So… I guess other than having disappointing commanding officers… what do you like to do? Tell me about yourself. If you want.”

Strickenized

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:58 pm
"Drop dead? And miss out on starseeding people who deserve it? Nah, not this guy." Adonis leaned back in his chair. "And there's no way I'm leaving the convenience of teleportation behind," he added smugly. The money saved was simply phenomenal — no need to have a car and pay a car payment if he could teleport anywhere he needed to be.

The mention of Axinite's office earned the quirk of a brow, but Adonis decided he wasn't going to pry into those affairs. Kamacite was of a demure type, and cute, and Axinite seemed like he needed a lot of stress relief. What better use was there for subordinates, at his rank? Not that any of that was his business.

As for reaching quota, he could do that much. "Yessir," he answered with a playful little salute.

Maybe it wasn't Axinite who needed the stress relief as much as Kamacite. Or, maybe they used each other for stress relief? Mutual usury. Adonis could get behind that.

It was that 'tell me about yourself' question that caused Adonis's smile to falter, mainly because there wasn't much to tell. He'd gotten enough grief about some parts of his life that he'd learned not to mention them. The rest? Nothing worth mentioning, really.

"Uh, I play a lot of poker? Not so much for money anymore, that got to be a damn fiasco, but it's a lot of fun. Helps me get to know people. And — well — a lot is pushing it, mainly I play with the guys for a couple rounds after work.

"And that'd about it. I work, then I play some poker, then I work more, then I sleep. How 'bout you? What do you do outside of here?"

guine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:51 am
Kamacite saw the way Adonis’ brow quirked, and he felt his face flush red. “We have lunch together,” he explained, feeling flustered enough to cross his arms tightly over his chest. He certainly wasn’t about to start telling people that he wasn’t Axinite’s type.

“So you’re good at reading people?” he decided to move on and ignore anything Adonis might be assuming about his professional relationship with Axinite. “If you play poker, I mean.”

That could be useful, at least. Being able to get a read on people, being able to tell if they were lying or telling the truth…

“I work as a hairdresser,” he lied, although he certainly tried to make it sound as though it was the truth. He’d dated a hairdresser once, years ago, so he knew a little about it if he was asked details, but… he wondered if he was either a bad liar, or if Adonis wouldn’t catch the lie, or maybe if he did he just wouldn’t want to question it.

Strickenized

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:43 am
"Good at reading their moves," Adonis clarified with a wink. "But I'm not one of those people who can look at you and know your life's story by the way your eyebrows twitch or your mouth wrinkles when you smile." Not that he'd mind learning that skill, if that's what Kamacite wanted him to focus on as Boss the Sequel. Could be fun, maybe. He'd definitely know his coworkers better.

Adonis looked up at the youth from where he sat when he spoke again. Adonis didn't know him well enough to spot tells particular to him, but he kept his voice steady and made eye contact. In a round of poker, they had a few minutes of reading each other before the game started to heat up. Not that it was much different here, what with them getting acquainted for a hot second when Kama nearly flipped a whole b***h at the door.

"Alright, sure," Adonis said, shrugging nonchalantly. "But if you're gonna tell me that, you should probably fix your hair first. Though, I s'pose anyone can be a hairdresser with no clientele…" He finished, nodding.

"But I'm not here to sit around and take potshots at you, my guy. I think you're a perfectly respectable boss for me! You got an office, and a rank, and you been in the Negaverse long enough to hopefully not bail on it like the others… We're gonna have a good time together, I can feel it in my bouncy bits."

guine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:39 pm
Kamacite stared at Adonis while his cheeks burned darker, his hands reaching up to touch his hair as if he had to immediately try and make it more presentable. Not that he’d really cared how it looked as Yuuri, but as Kamacite, it usually looked better than--

Wait, was his hair actually not that horrible? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t think it was bad. But then again, he wasn’t a hairdresser-- oh.

There were a few moments and then Kamacite sighed. “I edit videos. My friend -- another Negaverse Senshi. Cymophane… he has a social media presence so… he hired me to help.” He figured there was no point in lying to him if they were going to be working together.

“I won’t bail,” he frowned, and then made a face at Adonis’ other lewd comments. “But… okay. If you need anything, um… let me know.”

Strickenized

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out