Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Look at Us [Tristan x Guinevere][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:56 pm
Tristan was terribly excited by the fact that she had been granted a promotion. It was something she had been hoping for for a while, but now that it was here, she ran right to find Guinevere.

They were going to meet at their normal spot, and using her newfound power, Tristan teleported to the spot, right in front of Gwen and held her arms open. “Ta-Da! The meeting with the General King was obviously a good one, and not one that ended with me in trouble!”

She did a small twirl and then flung herself at Gwen, laughing richly. “I hope you’re surprised. And happy. I hope you’re happily surprised! Are you?”

They were on the same level now. On the same side and on the same level. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 12:19 am
Gwen gasped, delighted, and flung her arms open to pull Tristan into a hug. She was beautiful--even moreso now that she'd gotten promoted.

"Look at youuuu," she gasped, delightedly, and she leaned in to steal a long, passionate kiss. "Surprised, delighted, so, so proud of you!" She giggled, delightedly. This, she thought, was proof--she and Tristan were both better off for being in the Negaverse. They'd both finally gotten stronger her,e once they'd embraced Chaos.

"Gosh, you're so cute, and you look even better than you already did! I almost can't believe it."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:22 am
Tristan grinned and seemed utterly pleased by Gwen’s reaction, and pressed a kiss to her cheek, nodding. “I still have a long way to go before I’m as cute as you are, my darling Guinevere, but. I’m getting there, obviously.”

Maybe if she could continue this path, if she could continue to get stronger, she would eventually start to possibly measure up to the absolute perfection of her girlfriend but…that would take a while.

“Tell me, did you think it would happen so quickly? I’m so pleased I can hardly stand it!” It had been the right decision, and Tristan had known it from the moment she had chosen to follow Gwen. There were no regrets and even if she had forgotten her old life…it didn’t matter. This new one was utter perfection.

“Tell me, do you have any big plans tonight, or can we go and tear up the city together?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:54 am
"Oh, I think you're getting here pretty fast," Guinevere laughed, and she turned to catch Tristan's lips with her own. Cheek kisses were well and good, but she liked the real thing, the feel of soft lips on soft lips, of Tristan's body against hers.

"I knew the Negaverse would recognize how special you are," she said, "just like I did." It only made sense, after all. Tristan was brave and determined, clever and sure of herself, and she had come willingly, ready to prove that she was better off with them than she had been with Order.

"And even if I did have plans? I'd clear my schedule to cause some mayhem with my girl," she said, and she laughed. Yes, this was going to be an amazing night, she was sure of it.

Any time spent with Tristan was good, of course, but the concept of tearing up the city together, of showing the idiots in white what they could do as a pair....yes, she liked that. A lot.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:04 pm
Tristan smiled brightly, though it wasn’t that she wanted to cause mayhem…

Still, the idea of spending time with Guinevere was intoxicating, and she knew that her girlfriend was far more…eager to prove herself than Tristan was, so it was easy to go along for the ride. If worse came to the worst, she’d at least be able to help pull the other senshi back a little. They were equals now, which…was kind of fun to think about. So if it did come down to Gwen wanting to participate in wholesale slaughter…Tristan would be able to stop it…unless it was very much deserved which…she couldn’t really picture.

Regardless.

“I’m ready when you are. I’m so happy to hear that you’ll clear your schedule for me, so…let’s away my love! The night is awaiting us.”

There was so much more that they could do now. And since Tristan was finally with her mystery woman…everything still felt so right.

If there was a small, niggling part of her that whispered that all of this was wrong, and that she should have never corrupted in the first place well…that voice was growing more quiet by the day…either that or she was getting far better at tuning it out. In this line of business…did someone really need a conscience anyway?

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:14 pm
It would be fun, to take Tristan out with both of them at the same level. There wasn't much they'd have to fear--Eternals and Knights, maybe, but there were still two of them, and Guinevere wasn't exactly nervous about calling for help. But she didn't think they'd have to.

She wanted to see how much Tristan could make someone let their guard down. If maybe her magic could make them hold still long enough for Guinevere to drain their energy. To pluck out a starseed.

Oh, the possibilities were truly endless and truly addictive.

"I'll clear my schedule for you any day of the week, dearest," Guinevere purred. Anything Tristan wanted, Guinevere suspected she'd give her. This was the beautiful woman that had come back with her, after all. Who had given up her entire life to be at Guinevere's side.

How could she repay that with anything less than a hundred percent trust and devotion?

She took off, beckoning for Tristan to follow, and let herself enjoy the feeling of wind in her hair, the tug of it whipping at her skirts, and how light and free she felt.

She was powerful. A General-Sovereign thought that she and Tristan both deserved to be powerful. And that, as far as Guinevere was concerned, was license for them to do whatever the hell they wanted.

She hoped they found a real fight. But even if not, a little energy to pay back what had been used to corrupt and promote them seemed the least they could do.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash