Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ SOLO ] What is this?? ( Ten'i Shinbi x Fawn )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:15 pm
Ten'i Shinbi and Fawn were spending some time together in the cooler temperatures and with all the new life around them. From all the new flowers to all the new babies of the season. Ten'i stopped when she saw a group of abandoned baby chicks in the path way as she butt bumps Fawn to make her stop as well. Looking at the cute fluffy baby chicks as she counts them. "Hmm there are five of them. I wonder if they are abandoned or just lost out here?" She looks at them. Slowly laying down to let the little ones hop of her. Smiling as she is enjoying having the babies on her. She looks up at Fawn. "What should we do? I have ever cared for baby chickens before." She nuzzles one ever so gently while she waits for Fawn to answer her. Loving the cute little ones and their chirps. Who knew that there was a joy to having baby chickens around. The chirps sounded so sweet to the ears. Ten'i was in total happiness to have these little ones about. It was a nice change seeing her offspring are adults already.

There wasn't much that couldn't bring her joy with how easy going she is. But she has never been about baby chickens or adults ones. So this was nice to learn about these creatures. Looking about she sees no sign of a mother hen. Where could it be? What happened to it? Was it even alive? She wonders as she sighs a bit. But there was no sign of anything in the area outside of the baby chicks. This broke her heart a bit thinking that the babies were all on their own out here where wild life could get a hold of them.

WC :: 300  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:21 pm
Fawn looking at all the flowers as Ten'i butt bumps her and stops seeing the baby chicks. "Awe they are so cute." She looks about as well to see if a mother hen was around. "Hmm Ten'i you stay here with the chicks and I am going to go have a look about to see if there is a mother hen about the area. So I will return shortly." She heads off and scans the area for any signs of an adult chicken. No feathers, footprints, nothing. What was going on? It isn't like they just fell out of the sky right? After scanning the area and looking about she returns to Ten'i and shakes her head. "I didn't see or find anything that would hint to the mother being anywhere in this area or the area close by." She points out as she smiles looking at the babies. "They are so cute." She giggles a bit as she also lays down to be a playground for the babies.

"What are we going to do if we don't find the mother?" She thinks a bit. "I know a bit about what they like to eat. And I am sure we could come up with something to do in the end. They won't be left all alone at all. There is no way you or I would allow that to happen." She stats both to herself and Ten'i so both are at ease that the babies will be taken care of no matter what.

WC :: 259  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:15 am
Ten'i sighs a bit as she looks at Fawn. "Then maybe we should take care of them?" She smiles as she is getting her mane picked at by little beaks. Giggling as she just finds these little chicks so cute and is glad that they will be taking care of them for now. But what happens when it is time for them to go home? Will they look for the mother again later? Will the mother find them? All these questions in her head as she can't help but feel at ease with these tiny babies around here. But this was nice and the day was nice. Small light breezes with the temperature just right. No wonder the babies were out playing. But now Fawn and herself can keep the babies safe as they play. There was something about protecting little ones that just made Ten'i so overjoyed. She truly is a motherly mare with the mind set to mother anything that is in need of a mother. It is why she is so gentle and calm.

WC :: 177  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:19 am
"I don't see why not on us taking care of them for now." Fawns states as she giggles watching the baby chicks go crazy with Ten'i's hair. "I do think at the end of the day if their mother doesn't show up then we should look for her one last time. If we can't find her then one of us should take the babies in to care for them until they are adults." She points out as she believes that leaving the babies on their own with wild life and whatnot would be bad. She doesn't like the idea of leaving them without a care taker. No one should be out on their own as babies. With no way to defend themselves.

WC :: 124  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:23 am
'I do agree that we can't leave them on their own. I would love to take them in if we can't find their mother or mothers. Hard to tell with chicks." Ten'i points out as she doesn't mind they playing in her mane. Though babies poo a lot of she will need a bath at the end of their play day. With all the rains last month then the lake near by should have a higher water level and be nice and cool. "I think I will need to wash my mane once they are tired out and so I will need you to watch them then. I know of a near by lake. So I shouldn't take too long when the time comes."

WC :: 126  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:27 am
"No worries I got you covered on that part. Birds poo a lot even as adults. So resting under trees can get messy." She giggles as she says that. But she isn't lying. Birds don't care who or what they poo on. Baby chickens are birds so the same applies. She stretches a bit as she feels a few beaks pulling at her fur coat. She looks at the two babies playing on her as she smiles. "Awe they are too cute. An overload of cute that is." Fawn wasn't too much of a motherly type like Ten'i is but she did like cute small things.

WC :: 108  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:04 pm
Ten'i laughs as she watches two chicks attacking Fawn as she can't help but find it so cute. "Well I am glad that both of us aren't going to just leave these babies and that you are going to help me out with a bath in case I need one. But I am pretty sure both of us will need baths after this." This day was becoming so much fun and it was only going to be a girls day to relax and chill. But chilling and relaxing with baby chicks made the day so much better. You knew that something so small could bring so much joy and peace.

WC :: 111  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:31 pm
Fawn giggles as she looks at Ten'i as they play the day away as the sun starts to set as she takes over watching the little ones and Ten'i heads to the lake to take a bath and clean herself up. While this is happening Fawn takes the little ones to the lake to get something to drink. Watching them closely as she and Ten'i are chatting there is some movement in the distance but it sounds small. Like maybe the mother of the chicks. Or a fox. So Fawn gets in the protective pose watching the area the sounds are coming from. Nothing is going to get past her.

WC :: 110  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:39 pm
Ten'i headed to the lake and as she was taking her bath to get cleaned up she saw Fawn and the babies. They came to get a drink. So her and Fawn started talking until they both heard something in the distance. It was something small but none of them were going to let anything harm the babies. Not even if it was something small. She finished up her bath as she gets outta the water and lays around the babies to protect them. While Fawn goes on the defend to attack anything that comes out towards them. She shakes her mane to cover the little ones up to hide them from whatever is making the sounds. "Fawn be safe and ok alright?" She points out as her eyes stay focused on where the sounds are coming from.

WC :: 139  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:44 pm
"No worries about me. Just keep those babies safe and sound." Fawn ready to pounce as a mother hen looking sad and in search for something pops out. Looking all over the place as Fawn and Ten'i both relax. The babies pop out of Ten'i's mane while chirping for their mother. Fawn relaxes her body as she moves to the side so the mother hen could see her babies were safe and sound. She thanked the mares and went off with her babies as Ten'i and Fawn were a bit sad and happy at the same time. Fawn jumps in the lake and takes her bath before the other two head to their homes. Fawn bows to Ten'i whose home was closer as she then heads back to her family unit.

WC :: 132  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 pm
FIN

Total WC is 1586

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers