Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
Wow! It's been awhile! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:23 am
This is a post to see if there is anyone active or not in the guild. No particular reason other than curiosity and reminiscing over the past.

To whomever reads this, hello! I hope you've been doing well. If not, then please don't give up.

And if even this post doesn't get a response, that's okay! Gives me more time to dust the cobwebs in here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:59 pm
I returned to Gaia about a week ago. 3nodding  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:37 am
Different...Very.

Hello, and welcome back! biggrin

How have you been? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:32 pm
aliannieeee
Different...Very.

Hello, and welcome back! biggrin

How have you been? 3nodding
I've been busy with the return of my public event career. Feels good to be in business again. How about you?  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:00 pm
Different...Very.
I've been busy with the return of my public event career. Feels good to be in business again. How about you?
Oh, that's interesting! If I could ask, what kind of events are you apart of? Not sure if you help set up or if you coordinate them.

Either way is cool! biggrin

I can't complain. Here it feels like summer but the weather is all over the place, lol. Regardless of that, this is gonna be a busy month for me! Got some birthdays coming up, baseball games to see, vacation at the end of the month. Whew! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:02 am
aliannieeee
Different...Very.
Oh, that's interesting! If I could ask, what kind of events are you apart of? Not sure if you help set up or if you coordinate them.

Either way is cool! biggrin

I can't compliant. Here it feels like summer but the weather is all over the place, lol. Regardless of that, this is gonna be a busy month for me! Got some birthdays coming up, baseball games to see, vacation at the end of the month. Whew! sweatdrop
That is such an interesting typo; you said "compliant" instead of "complain." In another life, I'm a copy editor, but journalism isn't my jam this go-round. I hope you don't take my keen eye as harsh; I can't help but notice details in communication, and this one intrigued me because I read it as "complaint" first, and didn't even realize how closely it resembles "compliant"!

Anywho! I am a thespian; I manage live theatre productions if I'm not performing in it.

Is your vacation a traveling one? If so, how far of a trip is it? My next trip isn't until August, but it's mostly work. Vacation comes in October for me  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:47 am
Different...Very.
That is such an interesting typo; you said "compliant" instead of "complain." In another life, I'm a copy editor, but journalism isn't my jam this go-round. I hope you don't take my keen eye as harsh; I can't help but notice details in communication, and this one intrigued me because I read it as "complaint" first, and didn't even realize how closely it resembles "compliant"!

Anywho! I am a thespian; I manage live theatre productions if I'm not performing in it.

Is your vacation a traveling one? If so, how far of a trip is it? My next trip isn't until August, but it's mostly work. Vacation comes in October for me

Ugh, I make silly mistakes like that all the time! It's okay, really! I didn't even notice it after I wrote it. I was involved in a small college newspaper a long time ago, too. My professor would be disappointed, lol.

Ooo, that sounds like it would be fun! I'm sure you all have your own stress whether you're performing or managing, but I imagine traveling to all sorts of different locations to perform is exciting sometimes! Maybe I'm glamourizing it too much?

As far as the traveling part, I'm not sure yet. It's more of time off away from responsibilities and not having to worry so much about others. Just some long awaited me-time. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:27 pm
aliannieeee

Ooo, that sounds like it would be fun! I'm sure you all have your own stress whether you're performing or managing, but I imagine traveling to all sorts of different locations to perform is exciting sometimes! Maybe I'm glamourizing it too much?

As far as the traveling part, I'm not sure yet. It's more of time off away from responsibilities and not having to worry so much about others. Just some long awaited me-time. emotion_yatta
Maybe it'd be glamorous if I went out of the country. Flying for a show is kinda fun, but I wouldn't consider it glamorous if I'm not going to a huge house with an all-expense paid lush hotel and itinerary. If there's a Korean spa in your area, I recommend going there 3nodding  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:29 pm
Are you in any other guilds?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:34 pm
Different...Very.
Are you in any other guilds?

I am not, however I'm open to the idea! I used to dabble in roleplay years ago and I actually subscribed to forum threads too. The good ol'days, lol. xp  

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:24 am
I'm back again too! Haha.

I'm in Scotland, with opolong if anyone remembers him, haha. We met here on Gaia. eek

My friends back home are 6 hours apart. By the time my sister gets home from work, it's midnight over here and I'm asleep. I can't work, and Scott works EVERY DAY. So I'm alone very often. I have one friend over here. We hang out every week usually. But I can't message her just to talk, cause it takes her like 24+ hours in between messages. xp Not having anyone to talk to made me want to come back to Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am
Hi and hellooo!! blaugh

Pretty stoked to find this place. AHH~ I can just feel the positivity. 3nodding
I really dig the drama free vibe.  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:33 am
aliannieeee
This is a post to see if there is anyone active or not in the guild. No particular reason other than curiosity and reminiscing over the past.

Right, I'm gonna have to sit here and just read over stuff again and remember what life was like, haha. My life has been alll over the place. It's hard seeing Cinderful though. She really was my best friend for so long. I wonder if her illness took her. But the possibility she's still out there is nice too. Like maybe better off wondering.

But, yes, enough of that, haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:36 am
benakittie
Hi and hellooo!! blaugh

Pretty stoked to find this place. AHH~ I can just feel the positivity. 3nodding
I really dig the drama free vibe.

Aww thanks! Yeah that's why I created the rant forum. I wanted this to be a place of positivity but sometimes you really just need to get out some other stuff too, haha.

I need to get back into the mindset of positive energy, I've been in kind of a dark place. It's not really day to day, more moment to moment, haha. But it's who I am at my core, just a crystal loving hippie, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100