Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] Lets Talk Turkey (Albite x Kamacite) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 2:15 pm
There was a commotion in the halls - deep baritone shouting - a clamor of feet, and errant agents minding their own getting the hell out of the way; the beating of wings that couldn’t splay fully, not for lack of attempts. It left tufts of fledgling feathers and a kickup of angry shouts in the wake of the pair's sporadic race to some heretofore unknown destination.

At least, to Waru, it was unknown; Cerberborbus though?

The name was still a tossup - an easier thing to clip through when shortened to Cerbs. Especially since Waru was still trying to pick out which of his precious wisps personality traits shone through the brightest; beas, or the triplets, or—

Splayed claws caught sparks over cobblestones, and from not far behind, treaded sneakers skidded and shrieked when flesh hit the walk with a hefty thump; but the bird had the lead. Was triumphant in its stride, tireless, other planar, and better yet? The tri-headed featherduster seemed to know exactly where it was going. Like it had the maze of the place memorized better even than the howling bulldog of a man racing up behind it. Hooked a right, sped down a straightaway towards a closet sized door tucked away - out of sight - out of mind — until the pair of bodies rattled the hinges with how hard they hit it. Met the wood with bruising force - hit the floor in a splay after. It left both Man and Bird scrabbling over what, from the looks of it? Was a Henshin Pen; blacks and greens, hollowed silver-moon crescents and devil wings.

If either noticed an Aura in the room beyond?

It was unlikely.

Cerbs seemed determined to get through the man that was its master and enjoy its hard won prize full of sparkle n shine, and Waru? “Don’t you dare swallow that!!” he felt like Alice playing flamingo golf with the most ornery, disrespectful - “You act like I don’t feed you! Greedy a*****e magpie of a - ow!” He was quickly finding it was far easier to deal with his borb when powered, and now knew to 'not' leave his valuables lying around -- ah that, and also any available left socks; but only ever the left ones!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 9:36 am
Kamacite had no idea what was going on. There was something happening in the hall, and it sounded like a bad something. He couldn’t sense any youma or Agents or Senshi, but he could hear them.

Part of him wanted to stay hidden, but if there was an attack on the castle? If others were in danger? He couldn’t live with himself if he just let that happen.

Solar flare! The attack was spoken only in his mind. Less of a chance for attention to be drawn to him as he stepped out from his office to see the strange man and even stranger creature.

Light flooded the hall, but not soon after, the little wisp of his own manifested to circle around the two that had been wrestling. Almost like it knew them.

“Come back,” Kamacite hissed at the little creature, which could easily be eaten by any of the… four large mouths. He readied his hands for another attack if the two didn’t calm down enough to satisfy him.

Quote:
Sailor Scout Attack: Solar Flare
There is a brilliant flash of light causing temporary but immediate disorientation and blindness that fades into horribly spotty vision; can last upwards of twenty seconds. The attack does not cause physical damage and is intended as a diversion or distraction. Has an effect radius of 8 feet (although the flash can be seen as one would see any flash), and can be used three times.

Shiningamisgirl
oops…

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 am
Oh, hey was that Kam--"Ahhhh!" the barest peek of orange from beyond a door became a blurr of blinding sunspots. An ache of white, then nothing at all as the sudden solar flare left him stunned and writhing where he lay in a heap of tangled bird; furiously rubbing at his eyes.

"Ohmygodwhy!" It'd been such a day, and now this? Any bark Waru'd had left in him became a piteous whine, the sound of defeat heaved neath shifting feathers - he felt Cerbs scrabble into a fat little flop somewhere to his right; didn't even have the energy to shove his gangly limbs off, couldn't've told a beak from a claw from a wingtip at that point anyways...

But that was fine!

This was his life now, the floor life! Super fun - totally cool - he'd invest in a cane, become the next new daredevil? Was that even a thing in DC... "For the love of--" and maybe he wasn't entirely blind, but he sure as s**t didn't feel like seeing - especially as the nauseating little spots swam in fluffy circles just above their forms. Yeah, no to the thankyou with any of that! "--no more, of that, with the lights...stupidhenshinbullshit.."

On the bright side, it seemed that Cerbs had lost interest entirely in their need to devour that sparkly prize of a pen. The trio of minds fixated now on following the wisp above in circles; only having to unbraid their own necks occasionally when their heads met in a *thunk*.

Guine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:01 pm
Kamacite knew he could teleport if he was in any real danger, but what was a civilian doing, running around the castle? Sure, Kamacite sometimes powered down in order to hide his aura and take a nap without anyone bothering him, but…

He caught sight of a familiar object --

A Senshi’s pen?

While the little wisp that followed him around distracted the three headed creature of seemingly similar origin, Kamacite reached down to pick up the pen and held it protectively in his hand.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, knowing that it was probably a pain to see spots of light, but there was unfortunately nothing Kamacite could do to reverse the effects. It just had to wear off in time. “You should be more careful with this. It’s dangerous enough for us as it is already.”

They had youma prone to trying for their starseeds already. And while they were mostly well behaved in the castle, all it took was one slipup…

Kamacite waited until the man could see again, and he carefully held out the pen, while making sure the tri-headed creature didn’t make an attempt to snatch it again.

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:49 pm
His pride — *his corneas* — his PRIDE! Waru couldn’t decide which stung more right at that moment.

Probably his pride, especially now that he had kamacite hovering over him, *apologizing*, for something that he couldn’ta blamed him for.

Giving him back his own bird snatched pen. He almost shoved it back into Kama's delicate hands, coulda said ‘keep it n kill me now’; except maybe his borb knew, deep down, that it’d been too long since he’d actually seen Kamacite? Maybe he shoulda been thanking the both of them instead —

“Thank you Kamacite!”

*Whelp —*

The words blurted, absently, and his internal dialogue insisted he follow that with ‘may I have another’, except ********, *no* - he was not playing around with poor, sweet, Kama! He was going to behave. He could behave!!! With that firmly in mind? Behaving. Waru rolled the bird into a further flail of feathers, caught a wing to the face and spat black n brown down for his efforts, heard that silent birdlike chortle in his own damn head, before he finally got his hand back on his pen. Did he henshin up right there? Did he scoop his bird n run like a maniac?

But if he did any of that, then Kama would definitely leave and he wouldnt’ve even gotten to say ‘ hi ‘ to him properly?!

The man on the floor, the bird investing two of its three heads on preening itself into a more comfortable arrangement. Waru found himself with a sudden bout of performance anxiety. Stared at the henshin pen like someone concussed, instead of a competent Eternal — then at the wisp (cute) — then at Kama….

“That is, uhm, sooo….very dangerous. Super deadly. Going it alone, without this. Maybe — just maybe, I could thank you properly for saving my a**?” functional words! The two cells circling the drain of his cerebral cortex high-fived on their way out.

It was such a good thought!

Guinex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:56 am
Kamacite froze.

This man knew his name. It made sense if he was in the Dark Kingdom and had a Senshi pen. But now that it was obvious he knew him -- at least by name.

Dark eyes narrowed on the previously writhing form, and Kamacite lifted his hand again in warning -- he would use his attack if necessary. If this was a trap or if this was a threat.

Except… With the creature that his own little wisp seemed to like, and with the way this man spoke, Kamacite could only guess.....

He looked the man over. He looked strong, and was obviously handsome and--

Kamacite felt his cheeks burn, which he hated himself more for. It was no wonder why Faustite fell in love with someone like… this. He may not seem completely, well… put together, but he seemed to have a positive attitude and would likely be able to counter Faustite’s self loathing better than someone else (like himself) who also suffered from frequent self loathing.

“How do you intend to thank me?” Kamacite asked, lowering his hand although other than the expression he wore, he made no indication that he was almost positive he knew who was on the floor with the… bird… thing… in front of him.

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm
The relief was ******** palpable, must’ve shown on his face as he slowed at the sight of Kama’s apprehension, but it was fine! Least, the orange swathed Senshi seemed to be saying as much as he lowered that lethal hand. A breath Waru hadn't realized he’d held, jettisoned free in a sigh. He’d survived asking a question - now if only his heart would catch up to the knowledge of that and quit trying to beat free at track stars pace.

“Well, it’d help if I knew what you liked — aside from the color orange and…” ******** he didn’t know what Kama liked!? Cozy spaces? Axinites cookies? Couches from the goodwill parking lot? In fact he could probably have guessed more about what Kama hated than what he enjoyed. At least, he thought he could, but he’d learned a lot about assumptions and his own a** when dealing with this one. “I mean the thankee should, in this instance, get to choose over the thanker. Don’tcha think? That’s you, being the ‘thankee’ who I'm thanking…”

There! That was safer still. If he rolled the ball gently into Kama’s lap while his precious Cerb’s rolled on the floor like it was their new favorite spot. All those feathers plumped and plumed into a spread as a variety of beaks danced up at the glowing orb; reminiscing, maybe, a form that was once their own. The silent little beak snaps n fluffing seemed friendly by his measure! All good things.

“But since you’re asking….” And he minded being in the reticent ashiness of the place as little as he did being on the floor, folded himself crosslegged and threw his thinking cap on; chin to palm and fingers drumming nonsense as he observed from below.

The two were a pair of cuteness, freaking adorable. Orbs n borbs n– but he had to focus!

“....I could give you some choices? N…like..I’d pay…a–nn–ddd–” did he sound as desperate as he must’ve looked? Hedging for any hint of interest. Slowly realizing that just because he wasn’t ‘Albite’ didn’t mean that Kama would up n go on a ‘thank you’ dinner with a complete n total stranger!? Whatwashethinking!! “-- I know some nice places. Oh, uhm, French, Asian or Etheopian?” A spark of hope which became the light that filled his eyes and ereased the thinking crease from between his brows. Cause the best way to make friends was always over food, or fighting, or – No. With Kama? It was definitely going to be food. Maybe tea? Was he like Faustite with the tea?! There was hope there too, that some of what his boy'd taught him had sunk in over time via osmosis.

Guine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:30 am
Okay, Albite (he was really assuming this was Albite because who else acted like Albite?) really didn’t have to look so damn relieved. Kamacite felt his face flush darker because -- he was loath to admit -- it was kind of cute. Annoying, but at least he was being apologetic and gracious.

Kamacite continued to frown, watching the bird… thing… roll around as the little wisp danced around it. But soon his eyes were back on the man with growing disbelief.

“You’re going to take me to dinner?” He almost asked if Faustite would be okay with that, but he didn’t want to make it obvious that he was pretty sure he knew. Especially since he knew he liked orange.

“I’d prefer French,” he conceded. He didn’t know why he was, but… He knew Albite(?) was trying, so he was going to try, too. And he did feel a little guilty about blinding him.

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:51 am
“You mean it!”

All his caution flung to the wind, if Waru saw Kamas frown? He pretended it was less of one for a moment, painted on the idea of a smile over those finer details, because he could so do French cuisine! Cafe’s, fine dining, cute little dessert shops tucked away in Asian market plazas; they always had the best milk bread and stuffed crepes…

Aramis had taught him enough words to tell a snail from a frog from the kind of coffee that only the people of DC drank. Hell, he could’ve called his sister and gotten even more in the way of words in such a pretty language — were their time zones not so abysmally reversed. His night, her day. Vice versa.

“Like, you’re really sure? Cause — you can always tell me ‘No’ - s’just, kinda feels like I owe you.” He could’ve prattled off a list of the ways he owed Kamacite. Picked a battle, a point in time where he’d been an absolute unknowing a** to the swaddled up sunbeam. All the ways he unwittingly overtread and wished he could just – untuck his foot from his mouth, somehow. “Though I’d ask even if I didn’t, everyone eats, even badass Eternals like yourself, right?”

Hopeful as he heaved himself up off the floor, swatting free the cloying dust, and occasional downy fluff that’d clung to him. Looking at Kama expectantly, the guy was already dressed to drive, surely he wouldn’t mind a little piggyback? Waru could send Cerbs home and —

“Right! Hope you don’t mind me playing shotgun since you’ve already got the car running,” Where was his — oh — phone! Of course it was right where his Henshin pen should’ve been, he swapped the two, gave Cerbs a gentle nudge with the toe of one beige and black sneaker – got six eyes rolled in his direction – which, sure, fine. Cerbs could pop planes of existence as it pleased, didn’t need him to send it home when ‘everywhere’ was technically home. “Some’th places I usually go. Sottise, La Madeleine…”

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:46 am
First Kamacite puffed out his cheeks a little (unintentionally) in a silent huff when he was referred to as a badass Eternal.

And then immediately sputtered and flushed darker when Albite(?) got up to--

“You want to go now??” Kamacite squeaked in distress and took a step back out of habit. “You’re Albite, aren’t you? You could just say so! Just because you’re negligent with your civilian identity doesn’t mean the rest of us are!”

Oh, except he’d gone with Reed that one time when he needed help with his plant, but that was different! Reed wasn’t… Albite.

But he had agreed to eat something he just… hadn’t expected it to be at that moment. Did he even have money with him in his wallet? Did he have his wallet with him when he powered up?

Kamacite held up his hand to wave it between them as if in a desperate attempt to somehow slow down time. It didn’t work. His other hand was pressed absently against his chest as if to try and calm his heart from beating too wildly.

“Just… give me a minute,” he muttered as he took another step back, halfway into his office. He was tempted to shut the door and teleport off on his own. Oh, but that would be rude.

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:33 am
"Ye--listen--I--" Of course he wanted to go now! Preferably with Kama, and being called out made him feel sheepish, but not moreso than Kama stepping away like he'd ******** bite if his back was turned---

Waru swore his mouth could've caught a whole mess of flies, but didn't have damned near enough honey in it to catch one single Kamacite. At least that was how he felt as he watched the Senshi slowly retreat, fully expecting the door to slam shut, and that sound to be followed by an echoing silence that foretold a disappearing act and accompanied by a sudden lack of Aura. He wasn't going to say that though, wasn't gonna watch him like some stalker. Did the next best thing in turning around to pace -- and nearly tripped over the tangle of too tall floor bird having too good a time. <********, fine, he'd always liked the castles masonry anyhow. If he crouched down enough to talk to them -- he wouldn't have to listen for the closing of drawers or the crackle of magic, or -- silence -- nope! Instead he'd just play with his bird n whisper silly little nothings into it's too many feathers, drown any potential door slamming out that way--"Don't give me that look Cerbs -- that goes for either of you -- all of you? You n your glowy little friend there. Bein judgy, I can feeel it even if you don't say anything. The ******** else am I supposed to do!?"

And if he minded being pecked at for spewing nonsense? He didn't say as much, let the birds have his fingers so long as they left the trailing ends of his beaded locs alone. Prodding brats, every single head, a whole different brat.

"If he hates me, he needs to say so! He can have his peace, I can, Idunno ---" and he didn't know what peace was. Finding happiness was as easy as finding the noonday Sun, or pointing out the Northmost star, but peace?! He ran the scenarios through his own muddy mental filter, came up with some grimy bit of sadness that didn't feel like anything close to peace. "Grruhg, complicated, freaking, ball of orange-assed, sunnyside-up-son-of-a......Ow! No eyes. We've talked about this, I need those," and catching beaks aimed at the less delicate parts of his skull proved far easier when he was all suited up as a Senshi, he'd have to take note of that too. "Oh, ******** you, I'm not frustrated. S'fine."

Settled into being comfortable while nearly sat in the hall; playing with his living featherduster and Kamas wispy friend. He'd decided that if Kama wanted to go? Then they'd go, and if he wanted him gone? The universe was a big, wide open place.

He could be gone.

Just not too far, cause then he'd worry, but maybe if he set up caution tape down specific hallways he'd be less likely to check up on things? ******** was still a temptation too hard to ignore! Maybe he could redefine gone as 'not seen, but felt'; except that was the exact opposite of what 'being gone' entailed.

He didn't know what to do.

"Alright-alright-howsabout dinner, plus apologizing? That-that seems right, yeah?" ooh, less pecking, more blinky birdy eyelids, a good deal! And sometimes Waru liked to ruffle Cerbs feathers purposefully, just to watch them all fan out and fold in again like magic. It always reminded him of those trippy youtube videos with soothing fireside background sounds that he could fall asleep to when static and warm bodies just weren't enough. It was fun.

"Hey Kamacite! Will you still go to dinner with me if I apologize?" happily barked over a shoulder as he seemed to wind himself down from whatever mini existential crisis had momentarily plagued him. Had it been a minute? Was his time up? Whatever, when in doubt? Ask!

Guinxe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:33 pm
He just needed a minute -- a moment -- a chance to breathe. A chance to calm his heart after having something jumped on him by someone who was so… extreme. He could feel the disappointment as if it was a tangible thing. The frustration and annoyance from Albite-- or Waru, he believed he recalled Eion saying.

Kamacite could feel the heat p***k his eyes, but he squeezed them shut, trying to remind himself that he was just being asked to go get food. It wasn’t the end of the world. It was just… sudden. And he wasn’t sure what to expect, and he hated not knowing what to expect. Other people who were calmer and arguably more predictable were different. He could do that. He could be spontaneous. Kamacite knew that Prehnite was trusted by the Queen, so of course some of his own trust was influenced by that.

But Faustite must have trusted Albite. Had to. There was no other way to say it.

“I’ll go. You don’t have to apologize,” he said in response to the bark as he stood in his doorway, both hands over his chest. He sounded a bit resigned, maybe a little miserable, but then again when was Kamacite not miserable. “I’m sorry. I’ll go…”

He trusted Faustite. So he would trust Albite.

“We can go now. I’m sorry.”

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:48 pm
Waru found himself leveling some soft glance in Kama's direction, all his silly little woes flying out the window for the sight of how small he looked in the doorframe, in spite of all those boundless robes. The way Kama said he was 'Going', and how that sounded nothing at all like 'Wanting' to go. His frown as he unwound from Cerbs clingy claws accompanied by the slow realization of the fact that he'd liked it better when Kama was aiming to blast his eyeballs into another stratosphere -- 'Albite the Blind' would've had a cool ring to it. Hell, if Faustite could pull of being on fire? He probably coulda pulled off not seeing...

"We don't--tsk.." and it would've been an outright lie to say he didn't want to go with Kama and do something normal. To get the chance at meeting him as just a person instead of some nebulously powerful entity who was the love of his love and friend of his friends. He just had to do better then he had been! "Hows this? M'Waru Aruallo Ushindi, you already pegged me for Albite, yeh? Figures I couldn't fool you. Too smart for that. N' this is Cerberborbus--" and if ever the creature could've preened? It did, shoving past it's human to take the spotlight, "Cerbs for short, you remember those sweet wisps that used to trail me like glue? Check it, they became a whole Ibis-saurus-rex! Like, I had these birds back home -- less, uhm, astral-plan and menacingly tri-headed, more bird sized? But basically the same thing."

And with Cerbs taking residence at Kama's feet like the worlds prettiest ceramic doorstopper, Waru held out his hand.

"Thank you for doing this with me. I really do appreciate it."

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:07 pm
Kamacite didn’t think it had anything to do with him being smart to figure out that this man was Albite. He was very… unique. Mostly in his boundless energy, whereas Kamacite felt exhausted just from watching him.

Still, he glanced at the creature -- Cerberborbus... he was glad there was a shorter nickname, because that was already exhaustingly long. Kind of like Waru’s whole introduction of his name. The little wisp that hung around him didn’t have a name, and he felt momentarily guilty for it. But it seemed happy to hang out with Cerbs.

He rubbed at his arm for a moment, still hesitating, but eventually held out his hand to take Waru’s.

It was a back alley where they appeared, near where Kamacite hoped was one of the restaurants Waru mentioned. He made sure no one was around to watch him before powering down.

From bright oranges and sunset colors, starbursts and long braided hair -- stood a young man in an oversized sweater, despite the heat. His hair was short… or at least shorter than as a Senshi. It reached past his jaw, and brushed the tops of his shoulders if he tilted his head a little. Ah, he should probably get a haircut. It was getting pretty unruly.

“Yuuri… Matsunaga,” he mumbled quietly, wondering if his last name was really needed, but Waru gave him his so he figured it was polite to do so in return. He kept his eyes down, embarrassed by the stark contract between Kamacite and Yuuri.

He tugged awkwardly at his sweater sleeve, and glanced around again. “Sorry if we’re too far away,” he mumbled.

Shiningamisgirl

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:12 pm
"Yuuri, huh? S'cute. N don't be sorry, I like to walk. Gives me a chance to talk at you some more," and there was a little bit of tease there, because he knew he was a talker. Even though there were absolutely times he walked in quiet; it was usually when the city around him was loud enough that it kept him busy with all it's noises n a whole host of other things going on. Vibrant passersby and shouting cyclists, the usual attractions. "Yanno, find out what you like to eat at these places, how things're going? Feels like we never get to hang out unless the worlds ending, or if I need something from you..or..." he trailed off absently while checking his phone. Pulled up a little ping and smiled as he beckoned Yuuri out of the alleyway and to the right.

He wondered if Eion had invited Yuuri to the wedding they didn't even have dates for? Shown him pictures of the rings? Wait did Eion have a phone -- heck...Waru wasn't sure that he'd even told Kama he was an Eternal yet? He should've - how long had he hounded the poor guy for answers to questions that could only be answered by 'experience it for yourself'. Then of course there'd been the Jet-saving, princess-napping, Sylvi's sabotage; every other thing that happened in DC between now n the last time he'd actually found enough time to say more than just 'Hi' to the poor guy.

"Yanno--the usual antics. Doing something normal'll be nice for a change."
Guine

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas