Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] secret and safe [Lysithea/Fang/Soleiyu][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:20 pm
Todd felt... very strange, being Todd. He'd been powered up most, if not all of his time on Fang ever since his life had turned sideways and he'd watched his mom die. He'd needed to always be able to fight, always able to do something magical, always... a beacon to draw things in and maybe try to keep the village more safe.

It hadn't worked (fire, dust, dry, death, bad smell).

He coughed a bit as he breathed in the clean air, focusing on how it felt to breathe deeply of such nice air as they made their way to the house he was going to be staying at.

That felt weird, too. He'd spent damn near all his life in the outdoors, with the occasional shelter being taken in the tree village during particularly violent storms. Beds were not something he was used to. Nor were soft things in general, despite the people of the village trying so hard to be generous to him with gifts like that. Gifts that always made their way back into the village somehow, anyway (not mine, make dirty, bad, don't deserve, chaos chaos chaos too much so much LOST—).

He took another deep breath as they approached the door, tilting his head curiously and letting out a small frustrated growl when it didn't have the expected result of tuning more sound to his egregiously blank and flat ears.

"Safe?" he asked one last time, wondering, for a moment, if they would hate him for asking so many times. If he was going to be (nuisance boring bad bad burden awful shouldn't exist—stop).

Kyuseisha no Hikari x

Orangeish Sherbert x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:57 am
Talia reached out, taking hold of Todd’s hand and squeezing it gently. “Safe. Very safe.” Her voice was soft, reassuring. “I know that it’s hard to believe. It’s still taking me some time to but. It’s safe. This is…this is home.”

If she was confused, she couldn't quite wrap her mind around how he must be feeling. But, they were…kind of the same, weren’t they? Both confused. Both in a new place. Both having left their lives behind.

“The people here, the rest of them are kind, at least I’ve found that they are. And if you don’t like it, Todd…we can leave. You and I can find somewhere else to stay where you’re more comfortable. But. I’m your friend and you’re safe with me, and I won’t leave you.” There was no way she’d leave someone who needed her.

…The only one here who needed her. Perhaps that was something she should deal with…this need to be needed but…now that she had someone here…

“You’re safe.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

genovianprince

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:17 pm
Soleiyu was quiet as he listened, partly because it wasn’t really his place to speak and partly because he had been surprised by Talia’s offer to leave. He didn’t say anything–now wasn’t the time, not when Todd was still so new and uncertain about all of this. He didn’t want to complicate anything or bring any unnecessary stress or worry into the picture.

He didn’t want to think about Talia leaving. Didn’t want to think about how empty the house had been without her. Maybe things would be different–it wasn’t like the Negaverse had her!

She might just be…

A little further away.

He just didn’t want that distance to grow. He was worried about it.

Worried about a lot of things.

But, for now at least, they were home. And, it was safe.

The kitchen light had been left on but it seemed like the house was currently empty; Zac was doing an overnight shift, and Evan was still out with the food truck, so at least they were easy to account for.

Inside, Maxim–Evan’s enthusiastic but well-behaved dog–greeted them. He looked confused, but his ears folded back and he wagged eagerly when he recognized Talia–and Soleiyu. He had stretched right off of the couch in the living room and hurried to the front door. He was a medium sized dog, with soft fur and a black collar. He was a smattering of cream and brown and black, and given how friendly he was and how little he barked he was obviously not a good guard dog.

Orangeish Sherbert
genovianprince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Todd squeezed Talia's hand back, feeling very comforted. Somehow, she knew what to say to help him ease into this... this whole "on Earth" thing. He felt like he was in good hands. And yet, her offer of leaving made his insides squirm a bit with guilt. No, he couldn't ask her to leave her home. He followed them into the house, and the second the door swung shut, he let go of Talia and removed the earrings, sighing in relief as his real ears and his tail sprung back into existence.

That felt so much better. His tail stiffened at the appearance of the dog, but.. It was acting friendly, so he relaxed, kneeling on the ground and offering his hand.

"Hello," he said, smiling a bit. This creature reminded him of the Chrysocyon, in a way. Similar but very different. But if it was in the house, it was probably safe.

"Name?" he asked, tilting an ear towards Talia and another towards Soleiyu.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

genovianprince

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:13 pm
Talia gave a slight chuckle as Todd went right for the dog. Of course he went right for the dog…ah well. It was cute, and even if Talia sometimes got the feeling that Maxim still wasn’t sure about her…and no matter that she sometimes felt the same way about him…

It was good to see her new friend relax.

“His name is Maxim, he’s Evan’s dog. Right now Zac’s out at work, so we don’t have to worry about him, but Evan should be home soon, so you can meet him when he gets here.”

She made her way towards the kitchen. “Todd, if you want some food, I’ll make you something, okay? I’m not the cook that Evan is, but I’m not hopeless, and I know we have something good in here for you, I’m sure.”

Hesitating, she reached up and took Soleiyu off of her shoulders. “If you want food too, Sol, I’ll make you something.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

genovianprince

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:28 pm
“I haven’t had dinner yet,” Soleiyu said, and tried to keep in good spirits. “I’d appreciate dinner greatly. Would you like help with anything? I can set the table. If you don’t mind me carrying the silverware in my mouth. I don’t have cooties.”

Maxim sniffed at Todd’s hand but his eyes never left his face–and his tail never stopped wagging. Whatever smells were on him, Maxim loved. He was sniffling enthusiastically, trying to piece together every little scrap of information he could about the stranger in his house.

It took about ten seconds of that before he was licking, and twisting, and practically dancing in place. He was excitable, but a gentle dog who made no attempts to bark or harass; it didn’t seem like there was an aggressive bone in his body.

Orangeish Sherbert
genovianprince

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

genovianprince

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:11 am
Todd's stomach growled and he wondered, briefly, if he would ever stop feeling like he was hungry. Like he need to eat everything so he wasn't starving starving aching hunger dying dying dying for so long dying he shook his head and focused on giving the dog—Maxim—chin scratches.

"Food," he confirmed, turning bright eyes and a small smile to Talia as Maxim wriggled and licked his hand. He gave a delighted laugh and started rubbing the top of Maxim's head.

"Meat?" he asked hopefully. Plant food was great and all, but towards the end of his time on Fang, the point when he was sure he was finally going to perish, that was all he'd been able to find, when he did manage to find something.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:52 am
Talia nodded. “Meat was what I was planning on…I’m thinking maybe chicken to start you out…? It…seems like it would be better for a stomach that hasn’t had much….”

She moved into the kitchen, beckoning for them both to follow, but she didn’t stop to wait to make sure that they did. Pulling tow chicken breasts out of the fridge, she seasoned them both with salt and pepper and filled them both with some cheese. This house did have a theme after all.

It didn’t take too terribly long to cook, and she set a glass of water down on the table in front of Todd, and a plate with the chicken, and cut up half of hers into small pieces for Soleiyu, setting it in front of the cat and stroking his head before she sat down, popping open a soda. “Um…enjoy. It’s not much but…I know you’ll work up to more…exciting meals the longer you’re here…do you know how to use a knife and fork?” She hesitated, wondering if she should have asked that before just giving him a large lump of chicken. “If not, I’m happy to cut yours up as well.”

Hesitating, she glanced at the cat. “Is this an okay meal for you, or do you want something else as well?” Evan normally took care of Soleiyu’s food. Of everyone’s food. But. It seemed reasonable.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

genovianprince

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 am
Soleiyu had kept an eye on Todd and Maxim while Talia cooked, and given how quickly the house had started to smell good he was eager for the meal when she plated it.

“It’s perfect for me, thank you,” he said. “It smells wonderful. I’ve worked up quite an appetite. This is good for me, if I eat too much I’ll fall asleep. Or Maxim will try to lick my face off.”

He looked up at her proudly and smiled, and hoped she understood how much he cared about her and how much he appreciated her. “You’re doing a really good job, Talia. You and Todd, both. You both have had to deal with a lot of changes, but. I’m proud of you.”

He didn’t know what the future was going to hold for any of them, and when things kept changing…

He knew he couldn’t hold onto the past. He just hoped things didn’t move so quickly that he couldn’t keep up.

Orangeish Sherbert
genovianprince

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:31 pm
Todd followed easily, sitting at the table awkwardly as he tried to figure out where his tail should go. He rarely sat on chairs back home, but on Fang, they were made with room for tails to slip out the back if need be. He didn't have such luck with these chairs; it was uncomfortable no matter how he chose to sit—so long as it was facing the way it did. Smiling over how smart he felt, he stood back up and spun the chair so the back of it was to the table and sat on it backwards, tail swishing happily behind him. The back of the chair thankfully wasn't too tall for him to reach the table with.

He salivated over the smells of Talia's cooking, stomach rumbling nearly nonstop. As she placed it in front of him, he hesitated at her question, already about one more second from simply grabbing the breast in hand to take bites of.

Like some kind of wild animal, instead of the civilized person he was supposed to be. (He'd thought he'd banished those thoughts when that little village had just accepted him as he was, wild and feral and doing his best when he came to the village, always a little bit off, but always accepted).

He clenched his fists a few times, more as a flexing movement over anything intimating, as he hovered them over the utensils. The utensils he last remembered using far too long ago. He'd hardly used them even in the village, only eating foods he could eat with his hands or drink from a bowl. This seemed like a food he could just... grab and eat with his hands, but Talia's question and the way she'd cut up food for Soleiyu made him think (no, he knew) otherwise.

"No," he finally answered quietly, hands falling by his sides as his tail and ears drooped hard, ducking his head to hide his face that burned with shame. Stars above. He wouldn't ever fit in here, would he? (burden burden burden not worthy not worthy
can't do anything you are badwrong—)

He inhaled sharply, trying not to cry and feeling so overwhelmed he might lose it anyway.

"Smell good," he offered, trying to keep his throat and voice steady. Probably failing. It hurt. His ears and tail stayed pinned down despite his efforts to try and appear more happy and friendly again.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Orangeish Sherbert

genovianprince

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:05 pm
Talia watched him, and there was ready sympathy in her eyes. He needed help. She had the ability to offer it.

Quietly she walked over and cut up Todd’s chicken into bite sized pieces and nodded at him, pressing a kiss to his temple. “No worries. I understand. We all do. It’s all so new to you.” She used the fork and speared a piece of the chicken, handing the fork out to the male and nodding gently. “It’s not going to be hard to learn. And I know you’re smart, and I very much know you’re strong. We’ve got this, Todd. We’re not going anywhere. We’re family, and you’re safe here. You’re home now.”

This…was easy. And as selfish as it sounded…she hoped that things stayed like this for a good, long time.

A home where she was needed. Someone who needed help for the day to day…someone she could guide.

…This was bliss. This was everything.

This…was home.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

genovianprince

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out