He had done it! To say he was excited was a bit of an understatement. He was full of so many emotions and now that meant he had to go retrieve his mother. At least she'd finally get off of his back about things. It wasn't that he didn't love her, because he really did, she could just be a real paw full sometimes and just made him want to pull out all his fur.

Of course he would never tell her that. Not if he wanted to live to see another day.

This only meant his trusted companion would no longer be allowed by him, he and Ferro had been through it all and he was very close to the snake, though he knew she'd do fine on her own while he was in this pride. Plus he was certain she had found a nice little area to make home, perhaps start a family of her own. It would be good for them both in the end, at least that's what he hoped.

"Mother!" He called out. Knowing good and well she had said she wouldn't stray too far from where he last saw her.

Hesper wasn't all to hopeful about her son's return. Was he gone long enough? Had he even found anyone? She was certain that this pride had many eyes in the sky, so it wasn't like their presence wouldn't go unnoticed for long. He seemed a little dusty and ruffled and she looked him over. He didn't seem like he was holding himself in any form of defeat. Had he won? Did they have a new home to call home? "Well??"

Her voice was calm but it held a tinge of impatience. She wanted to know if her son had beat one of the inselelos.

"We have a home mother. At least for now." He said, lifting his head proudly. Truly the look of pride she gave him made him feel incredible. She had always been proud of him, but this look, it was different.

"This is grand news indeed!" Her son would finally learn some things, not that living in the roguelands hadn't taught him anything. But now he could see what it was like to be part of a pride, to care for more than just yourself. It would either make or break him and she was happy that she would finally get this chance to see her son succeed. She didn't doubt he'd fail at his duties but he was young still. "How do I look?" She asked him with a bright smile?

He gave her a look, why was she wanting to know how she looked? "You look just fine mother. Not a hair out of place." Though, given their unique details she was certain that they may get some strange stares. "Tell me about the male you bested?"

He gave it some thought, "Large fellow, had unique markings. Much different from ours. Wing pattern and some streaks of yellow. Most interesting! Though not as crazy as we saw in some of the prides. He was a handsome fellow to me, but he gave a hell of a fight." He honestly wasn't sure if he would have won. But he knew his mother was counting on him.

Now here we were.

She gave a nod. Well, it was reassuring to know that they wouldn't stand out too much.

Liyana and Avani had found themselves doing a sweep for prey for the lionesses to hunt and of course Avani had witness Giruvens defeat and relayed it to her counterpart. The two had followed the male to wherever it was he was going because who just leaves after they won? It all made clear as the duo approached. "It appears he has a friend? A sister or something?" Avani said swooping low to Liyana so she could converse. "We could always use more lionesses!" Liyana said with a smile.

"Someone's approaching." Hesper said to her son. He turned and spotted the duo and was relieved it was a lioness. He wasn't ready to face another male at the moment.

"We, well Avani here, Witnessed your win over our Inselelo. He has been fought many times and you are the first in a long time to finally defeat him. That says something in and of itself." Liyana said giving the male and female a once over. They were both very healthy and well-fed it appeared. This was good. Prey was a little scarce these days so the fact they were well fed meant they'd have much energy for some time. Maybe even enough to help bring down some larger prey.

"If you'd follow me I can take you to meet the Abholi's. They are the one's who run the pride and I'm sure they'd like to meet the male that bested Giruven." She said with a light chuckle. She had been hoping to have produced children with her coupling with the last Inselelo, but it would seem that her efforts had been in vain. Perhaps that had been a good thing since prey was scarce now and she wouldn't have wanted any offspring to starve to death. "My name is Liyana, what may I call you?"

"Of course, you have but to lead the way." Enion said with a smile as his mother fell in line. "I am Enion and this is my mother, Hesper." Hesper gave a smile to the lioness and was excited to get into a pride again. To be around other females, to help raise cubs. Doing it alone was exhausting and she was excited to have a pride behind her once more.

Liyana was pleased to hear they were indeed related. Keeping that note locked away she'd give the male some consideration if she decided to try for some cubs again in the future. SHe just wasn't ready to give it another go just yet, plus she wanted to make sure there was food for all before doing that again. "Well, follow us and I'm sure you'll fit in quickly." She said as the group moved towards where the pride was last at.

1024 WC