Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Alone in the dark (Valhalla + Cosmos) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:20 am
Backdated to early March, 2022.

Valhalla leaned against the trunk of the largest oak tree in the park. He didn’t like waiting around. Sometimes he almost wished he still couldn’t feel auras, but that wouldn’t have helped him in his search.

Earlier that day, he sent a message to Cosmos, much like he had nearly six years ago when he asked for her help in figuring out a way to heal his starseed. She hadn’t been able to help then, but he was desperate now. She hadn’t been around when the Velencians first showed up, but she’d been around to help others in Ganymede’s absence.

He didn’t expect her to show up. It was probably too short of notice. She probably had more important things to tend to, like the Cauldron. But he had to try. His message indicated that Ganymede had been taken by the Negaverse, and they were desperately trying to find a way to rescue her. He knew Ganymede didn’t exactly like her, but if there was any chance at getting more help, he would take it graciously.

The Space Cauldronx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:45 pm
There was only so much that Cosmos could do for everyone on Earth. She couldn’t be there to solve all of their problems and juggle her duties at the Cauldron. Sometimes, she had to pick and choose what calls she could answer. Sometimes she had more going on than she could tell them.

Sometimes, she had to make hard choices.

Tonight, Valhalla was lucky.

The Cauldron was safe. She didn’t have free time, but she had a moment of pause between one task and the next.

She could make time for him.

As she often did, her arrival started with only a spec of light in the sky, and ended with he standing before him. Her energy signature erupted only a second before she manifested, and she leaned against her staff.

She had followed his starseed, because even if it wasn’t calling to be free of Chaos, she could still hear how desperate he was.

She was here, but that didn’t mean she could do anything. She was willing to try.

Cosmos wasn’t one to beat around the bush, she didn’t have time. “Do you have any leads on anything?”

Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:25 pm
There was at least some relief when Cosmos arrived, but he tried not to expect too much.

“She was seen by someone who you must have purified recently. I don’t know who else could have done it. I didn’t ask. Lysithea? She said she was in charge of taking care of Ganymede’s wounds before she escaped.”

Escaped without taking Ganymede with her… but no, Ganymede wouldn’t want her to risk herself. They might have both ended up dead, or worse.

“Could you pull her out of Negaspace? Like you did when you saved us from being stuck there and took us to the moon?” he asked, knowing it was probably a different set of circumstances but…

“You didn’t come this time,” he said softly after a moment. “When we were left to be killed by an exploding generator or… whatever that machine was. We were brought to the moon, but… I’ve gotten so used to seeing you pull us out of danger in the nick of time…”

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 9:09 pm
Cosmos nodded knowingly, thoughtfully. Her brows furrowed just slightly as she contemplated. She inhaled, held it.

Released it.

It was almost human, like she was drawing as much strength to herself as she could while she considered what she could do.

She closed her eyes and focused, as much as she could manage, but there was no clarity, no tie, no grip.

She tried.

A moment passed, and then she opened her eyes.

“I don’t have a clear enough idea where she is. The Dark Kingdom is not unknown to me but it is vast and expansive and shrouded in Chaos. Before, I could feel you. You were all together. I could hear starseeds screaming. Now, I hear nothing.”

A brief pause, and then, “I am sorry.”

Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:35 am
A lot was being asked of her, Valhalla knew. It was unkind of him -- of anyone -- to expect her to be their saving grace every single time they needed it.

He held his breath as she closed her eyes. He could tell she was focusing, but…

Valhalla shook his head. It was more than she needed to give. Especially to someone she barely knew, to find someone who had spoken against her before.

Cautiously, Valhalla took a step closer to her, lifting his palms, one glowing, to show an absence of aggression or defensiveness. He was just… there.

“Would it be okay if I gave you a hug?” he asked. He knew he needed one. He felt like she would need one as well.

“Do you… eat? That’s a weird thing to ask… and I know I’m not qualified to help you but if there is anything I can do… You tried to help me find Ganymede. Thank you. We’ll get her back somehow. I don’t know how but… We’ll figure it out.”

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:58 am
Cosmos watched him with an otherworldly, knowing look.

She needed food as much as she needed a hug, which was to say–she needed neither. But she suspected that Valhalla did. Ganymede was missing. He was, understandably, alarmed.

And, he was only human.

She could see how much this was weighing on him.

“I have no need of such things, but I appreciate the offer. The Cauldron provides all that I need.” And still, she opened her arms for him. “I have faith in you, Valhalla. You have faced hardships before and you have overcome them. Ganymede is strong. If she can, I know she will return to you. Don’t give up hope.”

Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:19 am
Valhalla stepped forward to wrap his arms around Cosmos, giving her a gentle squeeze and holding her for a few moments.

He wasn’t sure if she got hugs often, or if ever, but he thought she might benefit from it -- even if she didn’t think so.

“I won’t keep you here. I know you have a duty to uphold that is more important than just our lives here. But thank you for visiting with me,” he said as he pulled back and gave her shoulder a hopefully comforting squeeze, but let go in case she didn’t like to be touched.

“I won’t give up hope. If you need anything, we are here to help you, too. We might not be able to do much, but we’ll try,” he promised. He just needed to find a way to get his wife back, first.

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:41 pm
Cosmos was statuesque beneath the hug, but for all her stillness she almost seemed human, even if only for a second. For the briefest time, she seemed to relax in the embrace.

She felt warm. Alive.

When the hug ended, she appeared unchanged and her eyes followed Valhalla as he stepped back.

The silence that passed between them was fleeting; she nodded. “I know. And I will always appreciate that from you, and all those like you, Valhalla. I am sorry that I cannot offer you any assistance here. I don’t know if anything will change, or if there is anything I can do, but if there is any possibility of it, I’ll be here to help. Please take care of yourself.”

She knew there were people counting on him. And, counting on Ganymede.

She was counting on them all, too.

Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out