(PRP) Spring Rescue (Delphine Glacer X Weasley) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Delphine did not know where she was heading, just that it was time to explore the lands and with the snow finally melting, her little heart was ready. With a quick look at her parents, the filly ran to the edge of valley they called home. She knew it well, and was bored of it. Not seeing anyone chasing after her, she ducked into the the brush next to her.

This being her first time away from her family, well exploring without them, was exhilarating. Her little wings flitted and made her float just a little off the ground. What story will she be able to bring home? How much trouble would she be in if something, yeah right, should happen to her? Delphine didn't care as it was time to find something new, maybe even friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The chirpings of birds and the chattering of foxes nearby had woken the little foal up from his afternoon nap. Weasley opened his eyes and stretched his wings. His siblings, still sleeping, were not even bothered by his nudging and noise making. After leaning into his brother's neck, Weasley got up just in time to catch his mother already walking her way towards the swampy area. "Mom, mom!" he shouted as he scrambled out of the huddle with his siblings, "could we please be in the forest today? i don't want my hooves all yucky going that way..." The wet snow was already clinging onto this hooves as he walked.

Kye turned around to look at him while in deep thoughts. "Ok... but, be careful, I can't get to you in time if you get into any sorts of trouble, " she told him, still determined to check out the moist swamp herself today. "I will be back later to check on you and your brother and sister."

"Alright!" he shouted back at her, super excited to explore on his own again. "I will be careful this time!" Flapping his wings wide and high, he turned and looked around curiously. Which way should I go? Trotting a bit to the left wanting to go down a hill to look at the flowers, he noticed some shuffling in the bushes to his right. Was it a fox? a bear? his brother? his sister? "This way then?" he asked no one but himself, and began to cautiously walk towards the bushes. "Corrado? Is that you? Mom's not with us right now, she's heading to the swamp." He squinted to see what was there. The sunlight just couldn't make through between the shaded leafy area covered by thick tree branches...  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:52 pm
Delphine stood still when she heard a voice. "Hello?" Her voice pitched a little higher. The noise came from her left, and she squinted to see through.."Oh forget trying to look." Twisting this way and that way, it was time to go see who was out there. And not get caught up in any..."Spider webs!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:45 pm
Weasley was shoving his own way through the thick bushes as he hopped and flapped his wings to squish the branches down and out of his way. He headbutted a branch with his pointy horn to break it off and heard a small shriek about spiderwebs from some voice he had never heard before...

Cocking hs head and tilting it to one side, he knew his siblings would'nt be scared of just tiny little webs. If it were Walkers, well that's another story. He'd be scared to face those off too.

Curious to see who it was, he shouted into the shadows. "Spiders webs? Just break the webs with a branch or your hoof! the spiders are probably not around!" Now he got antsy and hurried up as he shoved. "and if they are, too bad now!" he laughed, breaking a sticky web blocking his own path. "Oh and uh, i'm coming over - wait for me!"

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:58 pm
Delphine stood still, oh sure she could probably adjust her size, but spider webs...her body shivered with the idea of them on her. And well she had walked through some, getting them all over on her wings and in her mane. "I would if I could SEE!" Yes, her eyes were closed and she was being a tad dramatic, but in her defense this was her first time exploring away from her family and the clearing.

As for the other she was talking to, it sounded like they were enjoying her predicament. Sure she might laugh about it later, maybe with new friends. This was not how she was expecting her solo adventure to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:20 pm
Wait what did the other voice just say? They can't see? Weasley was almost through the bushes as he climbed his way through. Even after the snow has melted these branches took him a long time to take down. He stomped and nudged and finally fell through the bush and out the other side.

"I'm here!" He shouted excitedly at the voice he was talking to, and he flapped his wings and shook his head to rid himself of all the leafy bits. There was a few wet leaves stuck to his mane but he didn't seem to mind. " But if you're a Walker I'd be gone in a flash!"

Looking everywhere to see who it is, he walked forward and was on his guard, "Don't be scared, even if I may look scary to you. I'm not a murderer, promise..." He didn't see anyone and assumed they're still hidden, somewhere.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:35 pm
She heard the crashing, squinting at the other running in. "Would a Walker even tell you as you go running in?" The first thing she could make out was a mane, the rest seemed to blend in with the forest.

Were those wings and a horn? "That is what all stories say a murderer would say, that they aren't one." Keeping an ear towards the voice, her stance changed just a little. And before she knew it, she shrank, making the cob-webs become heavier on her. "OH NO!" Panic settled in as she started to drop, her body grew. "Um...Hello," as her size finally settled to normal, "thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:03 pm

There really was a lot noise nearby and he heard the voice again! Focusing on the sound, he galloped and ran with his wings tucked in for more speed. When he got there, there was another horse, but smaller than him.

"Errr what just happened here.. Did you get attacked?" He saw the webbings on her face and wings and had to hold in his laughter by biting down on his lower lip.

Moving closer to her he wiped the webs away from her face with his black soft feathery wings.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:19 pm
Something touched her face..."ACHOO!" Scrunching her nose, Delphine fully opened her eyes. Her rescuer is another horse. "I think you saved me. Nasty spider webs, even at this time of the year." She gave a final shake of her mane.

"I am Delphine and started an adventure. Do you know the area? Would you show me around?" Now that the webs were off of her, the flutter mix was ready to keep going.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:36 pm

"Saved you?" he asked back in return, and removed a few more webs off of her body. "spider webs are no threats..spiders needs to eat too you know..those annoying flying things that buzz around us in hot summery days..."

He did freeze for a moment when the other horse introduced herself to him so openly. With a smirk on his face, he walked backwards a few steps and looked down at her. "Weasley, is what my mother named me."

"We come here a lot to play and hunt, " he went on, and scouted the place as far as his own eyes allowed him. "Usually it's safe here. When Walkers are nearby my mother will warn us all."

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:54 pm
"Yes, saved me. I was trapped in their webs until you came around." Wings fluttering, she looked around a bit more. "We don't get many buzzing creatures, but if it catches me I can only image it catching even smaller bugs."

"Pleasure to meet you." Looking at his wings, she wondered if his sized changed also, but the horn was throwing her off. "So, with you out here alone, I assume it is safe for us?" Knowing that Walkers are dangerous, especially for them, Delphine wasn't looking to run into any of them. A noise caught her attention, causing her to spin to look for the direction it came from. "Did you just hear a noise?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:03 pm

Weasley giggled at her comments. "You were stuck? you gotta be tiny to be caught in those." With another hoof, he showed her that it's ok to break webs for the spiders can reweb a new one.

"Oh no no, i'm not alone. my borther and sister are behind those bushes sleeping and not in the mood to come play with me. My mother is taking a walk in the swamp not far from here. I just don't want my hooves to get muddy..."

Looking around once more the area and then back at Delphine, he seemed relaxed. "Delphine we should be alright. If not we can always run and fly at the same time as we try to get away at full speed ~ hahahaha ~~" but his laughing was shortly interrupted by another sound.

Blocking her behind himself due to his nature, he defended her for no reason at all . "I hear it too. Let's see who it is" he whispered at Delphine, and quietly stepped forward toward the noises... "which way is it comign from?"

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:10 pm
He laughed at her, actually laughed and she couldn't help but join him. "Maybe not at this size, but I felt stuck in them." Good to know if they were in trouble, help wasn't far away.

As soon as Weasley stepped in front of her, Delphine giggled. It must be a male thing as she had seen her father do that before too. "It sounds like something might be hurt." And with a little concentration, Delphine's sized changed to be even smaller, allowing her to fly under her new friend. "Come on, Weasley. It sounds like it sad too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:18 pm

When Delphine showed herself in an even smaller form infront of him, he was really shocked. Can horses become this tiny??? I gotta tell my mother about this all later! She probably won't even believe me! He looked at her amused and laughed. "This is why you said you were stuck earlier! " Wow did he have a lot of questions to ask her later.

To pry himself away from staring at his new adventurous friend, he stretches his wings out far and wide and brethed in deeply. He flapped once, twice, and flapped really fast to lift himself higher into the air for a few seconds to see where the sound was coming from. Squinting hard, still hard to see up ahead, he sort of heard a noise again not too far away. like slightly off to the right of where they are.

He let himself drop low and back on the ground again. "That way," he whispered to her, and walked in the direction down a bumpy hill with tree roots exposed into the open...

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:25 pm
Well that was strange, he didn't become smaller, oh well. Delphine flapped her wings to keep up with Weasley, but got blown off course when he came back to land. "Yes and it takes a bit to get back to the right size."

Going back to full pony size, she hopped over a few roots. "There! I think I saw something in the mud. A branch is blocking my sight of what it is."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff