Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] So There [Tristan x Guinevere][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:38 pm
Finally, finally it was the day of their weekly date and Tristan walked to where she met up with Gwen with an excited skip in her step, and when her eyes landed on the corrupted senshi, she burst into a smile and let out a soft whoop of joy, breaking into a run and flinging herself at the other woman.

“Gwen! Gwen! I missed you, did you miss me? I hope you missed me.” She hesitated, holding on tightly and then tried to gather up her courage, and drew away, pressing her lips to those of the corrupt with no other warning than the movement.

It was a short kiss, but it made Tristan absolutely tingle, and when she drew away again, her cheeks were a vivid pink.

“Gwen, I like you. And I just want you to know that I like you. So here I am. Confessing that I…like you. So um. So there.”

Perfect. Ilse would be so proud of her, maybe. And if not. Well. She had done it and. That was that.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:11 pm
Guinevere was always delighted to see Tristan, but the sheer enthusiasm Tristan came running at her with was a special surprise. She gasped in delight and opened her arms to catch the other girl, grinning the entire time.

"I miss you every day we don't see each other," she said.

And then there was the kiss, and it made her toes curl with delight, even if it was brief. She wanted more, wanted to devour Tristan--but that would have to wait just a little bit. So she took a breath to steady herself. To bring her thoughts in line.

The confession made her light up.

"I...!" She'd thought. She'd hoped. They'd flirted, certainly. But this was--this was new. "I like you too, Tristan." And rather than trying to elaborate more with clumsy words, when she couldn't quite make them come together, she slug an arm around Tristan's waist and tugged her into another deep kiss.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:42 am
Tristan absolutely melted, surrendering herself completely to the kiss and breaking it only because she started giggling like an utter fool. But…she was just so happy right now…and everything felt perfect.

“I love this for us, Gwen, seriously. I’ve had a major crush on you ever since the day you saved me from the youma. You were this crazy awesome hero and I…I mean, you were beautiful!” She leaned up, kissing down the corrupt’s jaw, a little shyly.

“And then I became just like you, and now I’ve finally found you, and you’re still beautiful, maybe even more so! And you’re happy...and…maybe you’re mine? If you want to be.” The shyness crept into her voice now. This…was all new, but was clearly something she had craved since first meeting Guinevere.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:47 pm
This was nice. This was good. This was soft, and warm, and made Guinevere's heart race. Certainly she hadn't been miserable, before, but kissing Tristan was a lightness and joy that had definitely been missing.

"I wished I remembered our first meeting," she said, voice soft, "but I know....I've wanted this from the moment you found me again. I knew you were destined to be mine, and I yours." Yes, Tristan was hers. Tristan belonged to her.

That felt...very good to think about.

"I think." Guinevere said, and she dropped her voice low. "That if you were...maybe...if you wanted to come be on the same side as me? So that we could really be together? I think that would be nice..."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:20 pm
Tristan blinked, surprised but not unhappy with the request. Swallowing, she nodded slowly, reaching to tangle her fingers in Guinevere’s hair, pressing close for a moment. “I…I will think on it. The idea of being with you every minute of every day is…honestly overwhelming and in the best way…”

She chewed her lip and looked rather pained. “But I need to find my friend first. We were supposed to be patrol partners, but I haven’t seen her in ages…I’m worried about her.”

Wrapping herself in Guinevere’s arms, Tristan gave a soft sigh. “I’m not going to be able to do anything until I find her. Her name is Sailor Mizuki and she’s the Senshi of Lilacs…if you ever run into her, can you please tell her that I’m very worried and just want to see that she’s okay?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:51 pm
Guinevere felt a spike of jealousy. There was someone else that Tristan was concerned about? Some other girl?

But she took a moment. Took a breath. Made herself smile. Tristan was here. Kissing her. Telling her she wanted to be together every second of every day. That was enough to soothe Guinevere's ruffled feathers.

"I'll look for her," she said, pulling Tristan close and stroking her hair. "Maybe we can bring her over, too. I think that would be very nice. Don't you?"

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:02 am
Tristan leaned into the touch, nodding. “I don’t really mind what side she’s on…I just want to know that she’s alive. She was so timid and I’m just…afraid something bad has happened to her…but, it would be nice for us all to be friends. She said she didn’t have many…and I know the feeling.”

Well. She supposed that knew would be the right word now.

“But, I’m not really in that boat anymore. Not only do I have the best friend in the world, but…I’m also now dating her! And…” She glanced up at Gwen, her bright eyes shining. “And as soon as I know Mizuki is okay and can tell her goodbye, we’ll be dating for real, and I’ll just never leave your arms again. How does that sound?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:24 pm
"Of course, sweetheart, I understand." She didn't, really, but Guinevere supposed that if you had friends, you'd want to keep them close. She couldn't remember any of her own; couldn't remember much at all, really. But that was okay, it was all about learning.

"We'll make sure she's alright. There's a lot of dangers in this war, and I'd hate to find out something terrible happened to your friend. But it's true--we can be friends with her, too!" A little giggle passed Guinevere's lips, and she leaned in to steal another kiss from Tristan. "I can't even express how happy you've made me...I already never want to let you go again."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:57 pm
Sweetheart…Sweetheart! Tristan had never been called sweetheart like that before and she felt her heart flutter excitedly in her chest. When the kiss was taken, she quite nearly swooned and pressed close to Gwen, needy and almost desperate to just…be close to her. “I don’t want you to let me go. I…I’m so happy that you like me in return, Guiinevere. This is honestly a dream come true, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of forever by your side. I just want to hold your hand until we’re both ancient and wrinkly…”

It was just like a love story, only she was really going to get to live it. “I should head home now…but I’ll see you next week. I…I’ll bring something for us to eat!” And flowers. She would bring flowers…and maybe a teddy bear…oh.

There was so much she wanted to do. Not enough time to do it all! But that was okay. She would manage.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:06 pm
Guinevere was reluctant to let Tristan go. She wanted--so badly--to just take her home, to get her corrupted and get it over with. But she'd promised, and breaking her promise so quickly for something so selfish....it would be very bad.

Especially if Tristan remembered.

So she let go. There was, as Tristan said, the rest of forever.

"I want that too, Tris," she said, voice soft. "So....next week. We'll see each other again. And I'll try to bring you news on Mizuki!"

Perfect. This was perfect. Everything was finally right.

Orangeish Sherbert
fin!

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff