Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:39 am
Menelie
Miriam, like any other hot-blooded woman, had some...needs that hadn't been fulfilled in a long time. Like, forever. Or maybe it was the wolf influence in her. Either way, she was on the prowl for a man. All of them in this village were frickin related to her. And while there were plenty of choices in the City, they were all too clean, too devoted, too proper. She was out for blood.

And where was she to look? Well, she had heard that Partyzia was a veritable den of opulence and hedonism, which sounded exactly what she was looking for. So she'd taken a few days off for a...vacation.

After settling into her lodging, Miriam headed for the nearest pub to sample the local food and drink.

Daisicle
Asher, as many a resident of Partyzia, was spending his evening in the pub, drinking and paeple-watching the tourists. He recognized a couple he'd led on a fishing expedition the day before now three brews deep and beginning to act -real- friendly with each other. Further away, a male was busy trying to drunken up some cute thing. And it was still early in the evening, at least for this place.

He raised a hand to catch the attention of the barmaid and order his usual - a mixed drink heavy on spiced rum and a fish dish to go with it.

Menelie
Miriam waved to the barmaid upon entering, who signaled back to sit anywhere. She nodded and looked around for somewhere to sit. She was interested in paeple-watching and wanted a seat in the corner, but it looked like they were all taken. This place sure was busy for it being fairly early. Nothing like their small-town pub, but also distinct in character from any of the City establishments she'd been to. She grinned. This was already awesome. She took up a seat where she could see both the bar and the door and sat with her back to the wall. When a server came over to take her order, she explained that she was visiting and wanted to try something typical of the area. The server seemed to understand and headed back to put in the order.

She settled back to watch the goings-on in the pub. It seemed most people were here with someone else, either a lover or a group of friends. She briefly caught the eye of a dark male with striking features, but then the server returned with her drink. It was in an odd, triangle-shaped glass, was a lovely shade of pink, and had a curlicue of what looked like citrus peel sticking out of it. "Thank you," she said, eager to try it. The first sip was not at all what she was expecting. It was tart and fresh, but felt very warm when she swallowed it. It was almost like the spirit that Eniko "definitely didn't make", but mixed with something else. "Wooh," she said, smacking her lips softly, then going in for another sip.

Daisicle
Asher raised a hand in thanks as his drink was brought over, and he leaned back in his chair to sip on it as he watched. It was then a very blue, wolf-like female wandered in, as if on cue - well wasn't she a cutie? She practically radiated 'first time visitor' - i.e. she had a certain adorable naivety in the way she was looking around and how she was ordering.

Curious, though, that she was alone. First-timers were usually couples or groups of friends - very rarely was it solo, and even rarer a solo female. He may have been caught staring as he wondered what could have brought her here as he sipped.

Menelie
Miriam felt eyes on her and she glanced around looking for the source. Oh, it was that guy who'd caught her eye earlier. She held his gaze for a moment over the rim of her glass. He didn't look like any of the City guys she'd ever met. And his vibe sure was different. Her tail twitched with interest and she wondered if she'd caught his attention as well.

Moments later her food came and she ceased her wonderings to shift her focus to her plate. "Thank you," she said to the server, then tucked into her meal. It had been a long day of travel and she had worked up quite an appetite.

Daisicle
Asher broke eye contact first, perhaps feeling self-conscious, perhaps noticing that his food was arriving and to thank the waitress. He quickly began to dig in once it was on the table while occasionally sneaking glances over to the newbie.

Menelie
Miriam, too, snuck glances in his direction while she ate. Once or twice they caught each other looking, which always caused Miriam to smirk and chuckle to herself. He was definitely interested in her, one way or another.

When she finished her meal, she left coins on the table to pay for it and finished her drink. She stood up and glanced back over at his table, waiting until she caught his eye, then sort of chucked her head toward the door. She turned with a swish and left the pub into the cool night air. The sun was just going down, turning the sky a deep orange. Time to see what kind of interested he was. Miriam lingered a few yards away from the pub doors to see if he'd follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:41 am
Daisicle
Asher, unlike a certain faun that I also play, was quite good with nuanced body language, and he certainly caught the message this blue gal was tossing his way. By way of happenstance or intention, he was finishing up his meal about the same time as she, with only the last of his drink to finish up. Once he did so, he left some change on the table to pay for his order and casually followed her outside.

A very soft smile hit his lips as he noticed she clearly had been calling him out. He raised his hand in a half-wave with a, "Sup?"

Menelie
Miriam smiled with just a hint of smugness. She turned to face him. "Well, I couldn't help notice we caught each other's eye a few times....thought it was only right we...introduce ourselves," she said softly. "I'm Miriam. I'm visiting from Koehaira."

It was getting darker, but not so dark that she couldn't take in his features. Dark skin and fiery hair, and his eyed were even more striking out here in the dimness. It was almost as if they glowed. He had a wildness about him that drew her in. Wild was what she was after. She fiddled with a lock of her hair.

Daisicle
If Asher had pants with pockets, he would have put his hands in them. But given he had neither pants nor pockets, instead he shrugged and moved a bit closer to hear her better. "I had a feeling you were visiting - you had that vibe about you..." Her ears and tail were even fluffier close up. "I'm Asher, I live here." He motioned with his thumb towards a quieter area near the docks. "Well, actually, I love over there." Another shrug, though there was a small smile on his lips from being proud of that little joke.

"It's not often a girl comes to visit alone - it's got me wondering what's your story."

Menelie
Miriam giggled softly at the joke. It was odd, she sensed that wildness about him still, but he was presenting himself so...demurely. But then, she supposed she did too.

She twirled her hair around her finger. "Mm, boredom?" She offered, then laughed a little. "Koehaira's a small town. I go to the City pretty often for work but....it's not really interesting, just busy." She bit her lip and smiled flirtatiously. "So I guess you could say I'm looking for something....someone...exciting." After a pause, she glanced back at him. "I don't suppose you'd mind....showing me around?"

Daisicle
"Ah, Koehaira..." Asher repeated before nodding. "I've heard of there - it's that small wine settlement, right?" Perhaps he didnt need to re-mention the 'small' aspect, but no matter. "That said, if you're looking to stave off boredom, well, here should do you well." He didn't miss the way she bit her lip, and he found it every bit as attractive as she was probably intending it to be.

He ran his hand through his hair for a moment as he continued. "It's not often that I'm the one asked to give a tour, but heck, sure."

Menelie
"I do appreciate it," she thanked him sincerely. "I'm sure you know where all the hot spots are..."

Miriam was getting so impatient with herself. He was obviously picking up what she was putting down. Why was she doing this whole coy song and dance? Why couldn't she just....ask for what she wanted?

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:42 am
Daisicle
"Depending on what exactly you're looking for... Sure. I'd bet I do." He smirked lightly before walking closer to her, then just past her, before glancing back. "So what -was- it you wanted?"

Menelie
Miriam, on impulse, tucked her arm into his as he brushed past her. "Wonderful," she gushed.

What did she want? He'd asked her directly so her big stupid brain could bypass the euphemism and just be out with it. "Well, this town is known for good food, good drink, and good sex," she began, then added with a wolfish smile. "And I've already eaten."

Daisicle
Asher raised a brow, surprised by her comment, but clearly not taken aback by it. If anything, he had just been caught off-guard by her forwardness and the fact that apparently the rumors had gotten even wilder recently. Not wholly incorrect but... a bit more extreme.

"Usually I at least need to buy a drink or two before I get somepae home with me." And these somepae were typically of the male variety - that said, he wasn't one to say no to 'free chicken' being so generously offered, so to speak. "To be clear, that is what you're saying, right?"

Menelie
"Mhm!" she affirmed cheerfully. "I wouldn't say no to a drink, either," she added. Her tail swished impatiently behind her.

Daisicle
Well Asher was pretty glad he'd decided to go out for dinner tonight - any evening that ended with a pretty stranger in his bed was a good one indeed. And based on how direct she was being... Yeah, he had a feeling it was gonna be a good time.

"Well, I've got enough back at my place to mix up a few drinks - any good resident here would. So depending on how... impatient you are... what say you we head back to my place, I'll make some drink, and we can really get to knowing each other."

Menelie
"That sounds delightful," responded Miriam with a confident nod. Her heart fluttered in her chest and the rest of her felt electric. She hadn't felt like this in a long time and it felt so good. Like scratching an itch you couldn't reach on your own.

She walked with Asher, happy to follow his lead.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:42 am
Daisicle
Asher smoothly changed course from heading towards some of the bars to instead heading towards his place, making small talk as he did so. This amounted to basically a tour of the route they ended up taking, just pointing out restaurants and shops and other sorts of landmarks. Still, there was a certain sort of tension hovering about them the entire time.

As they reached the door to his place, he opened it with a little smirk before walking in, then holding the door open for her to follow suit. "How about you tell me what it is you want first in a way I can understand?"

Menelie
Miriam enjoyed the little "tour", mentally making a note of places to visit tomorrow. She didn't just have to have come here to be "satisfied" after all.

When they arrived at Asher's place, she followed him in without hesitation and looked around, wondering about his belongings and such. At his question, she flushed pink. Frustratingly, she was back to being shy. Goddammit. She ran a hand through her hair, which also had the unintentional effect of tousling it, and put her hand to her cheek. "I have such trouble finding the words..." she said apologetically. "So perhaps a drink is a good idea after all."

Daisicle
Asher kept a fairly neutral expression as he nodded and then offered a thumbs up. Man, he could already tell she was gonna be fun to tease - seemed he'd lucked out. His apartment was inoffensively-decorated and, outside of bottles of liquids and mixing implements along with a modest bookshelf, largely followed a minimalist approach.

"Sounds good to me." He motioned for her to follow him before walking over to a mixing area. "So what's your liquor of choice? I probably have it all"

Menelie
"Oh," said Miriam, both taken aback and very curious. "I mostly only drink wine. That's sort of what's available at home. Well, that and the spirit that the barmaid 'definitely doesn't make'," she said, using an exaggerated facial expression. "But I've never gotten brave enough to try it." She peered at all the bottles and mixing equipment. "I'm curious about what you have, though."

Daisicle
"Right, wine." He nodded as he started pulling out some containers and showing them off. "Most of this is from a spirit made of various distilled grains from Sparks Hallow, though some of it is distilled from sugarcane as well, and some have been further flavored with fruits." He offered a particularly clear-colored bottle of amber liquid to her to look at before adding on.

"Still, I haven't heard of Koehaira having spirits... I might have to try and get some at some point."

Menelie
Miriam giggled and put her fingertips over her lips, realizing she had spilled a bit of a secret. "It's, uh, not well known, and not at all official."

But she turned her attention to the liquor in front of her. "From sugarcane?" She repeated, fascinated. "I would certainly be curious to try that. Do you drink it by itself, or...?" She was fully in "learning mode" now. Hopefully actually drinking some of this would help her tongue loosen up.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:43 am
Daisicle
"Makes me want it even more." He picked up the bottle in question. "You -could- drink it straight if you'd like, but it also mixes well in fruity drinks. It's probably what was in that drink you ordered back in the pub."

Menelie
"Well, you'll have to visit then," said Miriam with a cheeky tone, drumming her fingers on her cheek.

She thought back to the pinkish drink she'd had at the pub. "I have no idea what that was," she confessed. "I just asked the server for something interesting." She shrugged. "And it certainly was...interesting." She made some movements with her mouth, as if remembering the taste. "Very tart." She turned her attention back to the bottle Asher now held. "What would you mix it with? Like what would your taste be?" she inquired.

~~~

As they got talking, and especially once they started drinking, Miriam felt herself relaxing and getting more comfortable again. She especially found the sugarcane liquor to her liking, and wondered about purchasing some to take home with her.

After two drinks or so she was feeling warm all over, and her mind turned again to the reason she was here. She stood from where she had been sitting and crossed to where Asher was. "So. Now that I have sampled the food and the drink, which was lovely by the way, thank you, I'm in the mood to sample....something else." She pressed close to him, then stood on her toes, wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, and gave him a kiss.

Daisicle
Asher rather enjoyed his drinks and the pleasant - if largely superficial - conversation they had going on as he waited for her to get more comfortable or otherwise make clear she'd changed her mind on her plans for the evening. He raised a brow as she approached, but his expression transitioned to a more pleased one as that feistier side resurfaced.

Guess she just needed a little 'liquid courage.'

He placed his hands on her hips and, as the PG-13 kids say, started 'getting feely with it' as he moved to give her neck a little kiss, then a soft bite, before whispering in her ear. "Now, how about you tell me what exactly it is you want in a way I can understand?"

Menelie
Miriam tipped her head back slightly and closed her eyes as a slow smile spread over her face. She was pleasantly lost in the moment until that little bite made her gasp and dig her fingernails into his shoulders.

"I want," she murmured back, "exactly what you're thinking I want, and I want it rough, and I want it dirty, and," her voice transitioned to a low growl as she backed them up a few steps until she was pinned between him and a wall, "I want to stop talking."

Talking got her in her head too much, and she wanted to shut her brain off and enjoy herself.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games