Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] corrupted toddler playdate [Many]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:33 pm

Arsenolite was glad that he'd finally convinced Monoceros to leave his room and come socialize. There'd been a lot of tension in the air since that battle with the Knight, and Arsenolite had left Monoceros to maybe finally ******** learn to do some fighting for himself instead of being a big baby, but it clearly had been too early for that. So, he was finally taking Lionel up on getting their respective fairly-new-to-Nega-Things Senshi to meet so maybe they could balance each other out, or something, what with Guinevere being a bit too bloodthirsty and wild and crazy, and Monoceros being too quiet and clammed up and soft. This was one of the greatest ideas they'd had.

As they came to the cafeteria, Monoceros desperately tried not to accidentally eat his lips off his face from nerves. He really, really hadn't wanted to leave his room and come be friends with more people of the Negaverse, but Arsenolite had insisted and wouldn't take no for an answer. He loathed Arsenolite.

That feeling felt right, somehow, a dull echo in his chest informing him he was right to do so. It felt... familiar.

He liked that.

Regardless, here he was, taking a seat at one of the tables, leg tapping out a staccato beat on the floor as the nerves about this entire, shitty circumstance ate him up from the inside out. He hated everything about this.

But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that, when he had to play nice so he could get out of the situation and go back to brooding.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 pm
The entire prospect of this was a little ridiculous to Lionel, even though he'd been the one to suggest it. In the moment, it had seemed reasonable, but now....he watched Guinevere, and worried. Was this going to be a good idea, or no?

It felt a little childish, but Guinevere supposed that there was nothing wrong with getting out and meeting new people. Even if it was being arranged by someone else. Still, she plopped down at the table across from Monoceros and grinned.

"Hi there," she said, brightly. "I'm Guinevere. Did you get corrupted in the big fight on the hill? No, wait, Lionel said you got brought in after. How's it been, for you?"

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:46 pm
Monoceros really wanted to say something about how terrible it was here and how he didn't want to stay, how everything felt empty and not real and... otherwordly but in the bad way. Like everything was... was something fae-like. Hell, not even touch felt real at this point. Cardboardy? Yeah.

But he wasn't stupid, and he knew he couldn't confess to any of these feelings without either being committed to whatever the Negaverse equivalent of the looney bin was and/or being murdered for being a traitor, somehow.

"Slow, mostly," he said hoarsely, managing to give her a small, fake as hell smile, "I, uh, y'know? Just getting used to the most extreme version of the 'no thoughts head empty' meme."

He knocked on the side of his head, smile going a bit disparaging. "I would say I miss having memories... if I had known what that felt like."

Noir Songbirdx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:52 pm

Guinevere frowned sympathetically. "Yeah, that's the worst," she said. "I met this really cute girl who said I used to know her, and I just do not remember her at all. Which is a shame, I'm a big fan of cute girls, and forgetting one kinda mega sucks."

She huffed, unhappily. There were a lot of things that sucked about having no memory, truth be told, but that was the most obvious and simple to pick out, so.

"Must be nice for the people hat choose this. They lose less," she said. Still, her tone was perky when she said, "I wouldn't trade it for anything, though. I like this a lot."

There was only a brief pause, too, before she plowed on cheerily with: "what do you like to do? Got any hobbies, I mean, besides being int he Negaverse?"

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:06 pm
The confession made Monoceros give a surprised laugh, and he wondered how it was possible to feel anything like that. Maybe because Guinevere was a kindred spirit, in a way. Even if she seemed to like being here. Maybe she was faking as well, just far better than Monoceros himself was.

"I'm, uh. Video games, mostly," he said lamely, "There was a Switch in my subspace, so I just... kept playing stuff. It was fun. There's not a whole lot of hints about myself, though, so I think that's really... it? I want to learn more about myself and all that, but... I've just been so tired, y'know? What about you?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:10 pm
"Ooooh," Guinevere said. "I dunno if I was ever much of a gamer, but....i do have a couple tricks up my sleeve." She giggled at the joke, though she supposed he wouldn't get why it was funny unless she explained a little more. "I can do magic, I guess? Sleight of hand, and stuff. Makes energy draining really easy, actually, do a little misdirection and people never even notice." She talked about it like it was all totally normal--and to her, it was. This was all she knew, with her memory of anything that happened before completely erased.

"I guess...I'm not that interested in who I used to be, y'know? She's long gone, and I don't have to care about that anymore. I can just be myself, the new me, the one I get to totally invent without any old baggage. I think there's something really great and really freeing in that."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:21 pm
"Magic? Heh. Nice. It's kinda funny how that sort of magic doesn't really lose its cool mystery and touch even after you've known real magic, huh?" he said, smiling a bit more like... like an actual smile, instead of any of the smiles he'd had before, today.

He considered her words about reinventing herself, about... letting go of the past and moving on. It was pretty wise, he supposed, but... the thought just made him feel nauseous. He didn't want to let go of that. He wanted to piece himself back together. It felt better, for him, to get the bits of the puzzle and put them back in place, maybe a little more worn and torn, but still him. Trying out just being someone new felt like looking into the gaping maw of some giant prehistoric shark, ready to eat him and rip him apart.

"I'm glad that works for you," he said honestly, resting his chin in his hand, "I don't think that would work for me, though. Doing that sort of makes me feel... crazy, I guess. But finding a few pieces I can work with makes that feel way better."

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:28 pm
Guinevere nodded. "Exactly. Like, no, what I do with cards or coins isn't the same as what my actual spells do, but it's still fun, and people still love to see it, so that makes it just as good, to me." Better, even, sometimes, since she could practice as Emily without having to power up.

But--ah, clearly he wasn't quite as fully about fresh starts as she was. That was okay, she guessed, just a different approach to what they'd both gone though.

"I guess that makes sense," she said, and she shrugged. "Just...there was nobody who could tell me anything, so I didn't think it'd be worth looking for something I could never really have back, y'know? And what if my old life sucked? That would just be depressing."

She stood up, grinning.

"Hey, we should patrol together sometime. Safety in numbers and all, y'know."

genovianprince

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

genovianprince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:34 pm
He nodded, also standing and ignoring Arsenolite standing next to him. He didn't want to talk to the guy.

"Yeah, definitely," he agreed, while inwardly twisting at the thought—but she'd probably be better company than Arsenolite. "Thanks."

Noir Songbird
fin!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces