Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Not in My City...(Pasithee, Eveite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:51 am
SSBrosB

Pasithee hadn't done much patroling lately, but she'd figured that she'd make up it today. She'd already patroled half the city (at least it had seemed like half the city), and the city had seemed and felt quiet. No.Nega senses or Dark Mirror senses at all.Hmm, it was Chrismas, so maybe? Maye she should turn around and go home? Just as she was about to turn on her heel and go, she sensed a Nega, and then she heard the cries.

She hurried over. There was no point in shielding her movement, for if she could sense the Nega, the Nega could sense her.

Total: 104 Words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:11 pm
It was harder to knock out someone than she thought! Eveite was attempting to gather some energy. It would look bad as a Captain for her to skip on her duties. She didn't mind energy draining, but she had done so little of it as a Lieutenant that even getting used to doing it as a Captain was taking some time.

And unfortunately the couple she had targeted had spotted her before she was able to knock them out in the alley she had corralled them to. She frowned at the now unconscious couple and slowly started to drain energy. She was not meant to be a physical fighter. She did better behind a computer screen. She had managed to avoid fights for the most part as a Lieutenant, running away had been a wonderful option, but they expected more from her as a Captain.

So she knew when she sense the Order aura that she wouldn't just be able to run. At least not yet. She would as soon as she got some information on whoever she was going to fight. And at least she had gathered some energy. Not enough for the week, but enough to where she only had to go out one more night for more after this.

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:44 pm
SSBrosB

Super Sailor Pasithee sensed her enemy was a Captain; that was not good. She had never fought someone of this level before, not by herself, that was. She tensed as she prepared herself for battle, bursting on the scene. Her fight face was on as she glared at the Captain, who had knocked out a couple and was obviously about to drain them. (How cruel.)

"I'm Super Sailor Pasithee and this fragrance will knock you out!"

Immediately she let loose her attack:

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Poison of the Blue Lotus
Pasithee brings her hand out in front of her, and a Blue Lotus appears in her hand. She raises her hand to the sky and the wind blows out enough of the Blue Lotus essence to make the enemy a little sick or delusional. 25 seconds. 2 uses. Range of 1 Powered person, or 2 civilians.

Total: 104 (Previous Post) + 147 (Current Post) = 251 (Total Words)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:41 pm
She hadn't anticipated the Senshi attacking so quickly, which is why she was hit with the fill blast of the attack. She started to see things and felt nauseous. "Ugh... this is why I don't like fighting." She muttered to herself as she tried to see if she could tell where the Senshi was while her mind and body was in such a state.

She was having a hard time keeping her balance and couldn't see the Senshi, and so she threw one of her daggers in a random direction, hoping that it might be somewhere near the other. Otherwise she had to hope that if the Senshi did attack, they didn't hit that hard and she would be able to get through the effects and run for it.

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:06 pm
SSBrosB

Pasithee spun to dodge the attack, or at least she thought she did; the dagger sliced a nice laceration, about 3 inch long lengthwise down her wrist. Blood welled out and Pasithee bit her tongue to keep from crying out. A quick inspection saw that it wasn't bad, she could and should bandage it later. She leapt up on a ledge and launched a rolling kick at the Captain. Did it make it's mark? "Not in my city, you won't hurt people;" She growled through gritted teeth, holding her injured, bleeding arm. "Get lost," She spat, getting ready to lauch another Posion of the Blue Lotus attack. "Are you going to get going, or I going to have to sent you packing?"

Total: 251 Words (Previous Posts) + 122 Words (Current Post) = 373 Total Words  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:19 pm
The Senshi's power only now seemed to be wearing off and Eveite shook her head. "Maybe if you let others get over your attack then they would be able to move." She said with sarcasm in her voice. Really, what did this Senshi expect? How was she supposed to get out of here when she was under the effects of an attack that didn't want to make her move?

When she could finally see without feeling sick she dismissively waved the Senshi off. "Yeah yeah. Not like I like collecting energy. I'd rather hit you guys digitally than collecting energy and doing who knows what with it." She didn't know and didn't care. She would be talking to her General about her assignments though and see if she could do a little less energy draining and a little more hacking.

It was only luck that the dagger had hit the Senshi at all and while Eveite made them disappear, she decided not to summon them again. She didn't have any idea what she was doing with them anyway if she was honest. She sighed. "It would be better to use all of that energy on someone who's more willing to retaliate, just saying."

Sailor Hawk

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:55 am
SSBrosB

Pasithee frowned. The Nega Captain had struck her with her dagger, and now did not want to fight? A techie huh? So she liked codings... or was this a trick. She'd test her.

She relaxed her stance (though ready to defend herself at anytime). "A techie, huh. me too. I love coding. I'm into Python. I want to build websites. But my parents want me more into engineering. It was well-known among coders, (albeit maybe not novice coders) that Python was more for games, and definitely not for websites. If the Negaverse Captain knew her coding well enough to be hacking, then she knew would know that Pasithee had misspoken.

Total: 373 Words (Previous Posts) + 110 Words (Current Post) = 483 Total Words  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:13 pm
Eveite rolled her eyes. She couldn't tell if the Senshi was just dumb or trying to make conversation with her. "Just because I don't want to fight doesn't mean that I want to stand her and talk to you either." She didn't know how other Agents gathered information, most likely through torture, but she wasn't about to stand here and have a conversation.

She decided to throw the other dagger at the Senshi and then make a run for it. She didn't like fighting and didn't care to lose. She was just annoyed that she hadn't gotten as much energy as she had been assigned. Which meant another night out of energy gathering and another possibility of running into another Senshi. Great.

Sailor Hawk
Can end it with your next post! Thank you for the rp!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:39 pm
SSBrosB
Thank you too. Fin

Pasithee dodged the dodged the dagger easily this time and then frowned. Had the Captain passed or failed her test? Had she been smart enough to angle around it, because she had known it was a test? Or did she just say hey, 'I've failed my mission for tonight.. no use staying here.. I'm outta here?' Pasithee may never know.

Pasithee sighed. She had places to go. She leaped away.

Total: 550 Words  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff