Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] One Chance [Kamacite x Michel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:36 am
Every passing day without Lysithea was one day more that Michel’s frustration built. He hadn’t seen her, hadn’t seen any of them who had been around her. Hadn’t found much of anyone, to be honest. Bellite didn’t count; she wasn’t a part of this. But, she hadn’t turned up with any news either.

When the energy signature of a Super Senshi manifested on his radar, he immediately turned towards it. He didn’t know how much use a Corrupted Senshi might be to him, and the thought alone soured in his mind.

Lysithea wasn’t corrupted. He didn’t know what she was, but she wasn’t Corrupted.

Just lost.

And he had to bring her home.

For all the colors on Kamacite’s uniform, Michel only saw red.

He recognized him, and it took every ounce of self control not to march over and strangle him. But, no. Michel still had some rational thought. He wasn’t going to get answers if he didn’t get a chance to ask them first.

“You,” he said, and his voice was cold and bitter and full of all the unsuppressed hatred that had just been building. “I want to talk to you.”

Guine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:18 am
With his robes the way they were, Kamacite probably didn’t have to bother with rewrapping his sash to hide the wings that indicated he was an Eternal, but he did so anyway out of nervous habit by now.

He felt the approach of the Knight before he could see him, and Kamacite turned to watch with cautious curiosity as the Saturn Knight he’d helped Faustite fight during the battle strode towards him. The very idea that this angry looking Knight wanted to talk to him seemed ridiculous. But he didn’t appear to have his weapon out. And if he got too close, Kamacite could simply teleport.

“I remember you,” he said, voice quiet even in the cold night air. “You tried hurting a General.” This man didn’t need to know that he was close to Faustite, but he did remember who Faustite had been with just before he’d been attacked. And why else would this man want to talk to him?

“She’s happy and safe with us.”

His heart still twisted with dread at the thought of another Eternal taking his place, but if that was something that made Faustite happy, then what else could he do?

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:02 pm
Michel’s eyes narrowed instinctively and his hand balled into a fist at his side.

“Big words for a little Senshi.” His lip twitched again and he was doing everything in his power not to summon his weapon and just skewer him. See if he still talked like that while he was bleeding out.

“If you remember me, you know I’m not afraid to fight a general.” He’d started at Kamacite’s eyes and looked him over, taking his time. Like he was summing him up, judging him. He seemed neither impressed nor intimidated. “Not afraid to fight you. Could probably hurt you a lot easier than I could him. I really don’t think I’d even have to try very hard. So you’ll be better off if you choose your next words very carefully. I want to know where she is. What are you doing with her?”

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:24 pm
Kamacite’s expression didn’t change at the threats, except maybe grow a bit more strained. He supposed he should be frightened by this Knight who seemed like he was ready to start attacking him at any moment.

“Usually those who have to claim they aren’t afraid... are the ones who are the most,” he quietly pointed out. He certainly never said anything about this Knight being afraid. Kamacite didn’t assume he was afraid. Not of a Super Senshi.

“We are treating her well. Better than the life she had before,” he said as he lifted his arms to fold over each other, tucked in the sleeves of his robes. “She said something about being abused before. She was scared. Doesn’t want to go back.”

Lies, of course. He hadn’t had any interest in the new Eternal Senshi that Faustite had decided to take under his wing. If anything it twisted his stomach with fear for what it meant for him.

“Are you the one who hurt her before? You seem angry enough.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:04 pm
Michel’s lip twitched in barely concealed rage, and it didn’t matter if he knew Kamacite was lying, it still infuriated him. He didn’t need to defend himself to a Super Senshi. To a Corrupted Senshi.

“Interesting choice of words. But you don’t know anything about the life she had before.”

Michel didn’t want to think that she didn’t, either. If she remembered any of it, she’d have come back by now. Rationally, he knew the Senshi was just trying to rile him up. Rationally, he knew he should let it go.

Michel wasn’t particularly rational on a good day, and he hadn’t had a good day in a while.

“You must be pretty stupid if you think I’m going to fall for a lie like that. But then,” he deliberately looked Kamacite up and then back down again. “I really wasn’t expecting much from you.”

He wondered if he could wield his weapon before Kamacite teleported away. He wondered if he could use his magic before he could call for help. He wondered if he could snap his neck before he made a run for it.

There was only one way to find out.

In the blink of an eye, Michel lunged. He had a fistful of hair in one hand and Kamacite’s neck in the other. He yanked his hair back as far as he could to make it easy on himself. Kamacite’s neck felt small beneath his hand. Breakable.

“I want her back. All you have to do is get her to me, and then I’m done. I leave you alone. I’m giving you one chance to help me before I make your life hell.”

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:17 pm
Kamacite didn’t even particularly want any of the new recruits that had been pulled into the Negaverse against their will. They likely all had lives to go back to, people who cared about them. Just like this angry Knight seemed to desperately want Faustite’s pet project back.

He was mad at himself, of course. He knew better than to let anyone get close enough to him, especially when he hadn’t bothered cutting his hair ahead of time.

The only sound he made before the hand was around his neck was a pained hiss when the man lunged and grabbed his hair. He must have realized Kamacite had been distracted. Usually only those who had understanding of teleportation could get that close to him.

The words of his magic were on the front of his mind. He didn’t need to speak them to make the magic work, he’d learned. But the Knight’s demand had him pause.

Let me go,” Kamacite demanded right back. If this man truly wanted him to help him, then he would have to prove he could keep his word. His heart was racing, but he wasn’t as breakable as he seemed. Or as this Knight thought he was.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:35 pm
Michel’s nails dug into Kamacite’s neck, enough to make sure he felt the sting of them. For a brief second, he considered if it was a good idea to let him go. The easiest thing to do would have been to kill him. One less Negaverse pawn out on the streets, one less problem to deal with later. Nothing good was going to come from any of them.

Kamacite was only worth anything if he could get Cambria back, and Michel would give him a chance.

Just one.

He didn’t care if he bruised Kamacite, didn’t care if he split his skin, didn’t care if he couldn’t breathe; he held fast and firm.

Kamacite’s pulse was rapid beneath his fingers and he couldn’t even appreciate it.

“You go back and you tell him I want her. And if he doesn’t hand her over, I’m taking you instead.”

He released Kamacite, but not gently; even as he loosened his grip, he shoved him backwards.

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:24 pm
He hissed a little louder as nails dug into his neck, but he kept his hands by his side. It would be easier to use his magic that way--

But then the Knight let him go. Harshly.

He caught himself with his hand as he was shoved backwards, losing his balance enough to topple to the ground. With his other hand, instead of immediately checking the damage the Knight had done to his neck, he held it out in front of him.

Shock breakout he thought loudly.

And, wanting nothing more to do with this Knight, he teleported.

Eternal Senshi Attack: Shock Breakout
There is a brilliant flash of light causing temporary but immediate disorientation and blindness that fades into horribly spotty vision; can last upwards of forty-five seconds. In addition to the previous issues with electrical and battery charged devices, the heat of the flash causes the sensation of moderate to severe burns, as well as the sensation of clothing and armor being heated to uncomfortable levels. There is also biochemical damage caused by the electromagnetic surge in the form of nausea, dizziness, headaches, and/or a decreased level of consciousness depending on the opponent. The potential for actual sunburns or lasting physical or biochemical damage is up to player discretion and, if desired, may require extended time to heal. Has an effect radius of 12 feet (although the flash can be seen as one would see any flash), and can be used once, twice as a last resort.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out