Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Under Stars (Kamacite + Roselite) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:48 pm
These days, Kamacite rarely went out without using the medallion that suppressed his energy signature, making him seem like he was a Super Senshi instead of an Eternal. And since the battle, he only went out to collect energy for his quota.

That night he was glad that he did, because while meandering through the same park he’d taken Jonah to the first time they’d met, he came across a familiar Lieutenant and immediately approached him to wrap his arms around him.

“Rosie,” he breathed out a sigh of relief to see his friend. He’d contacted him after the battle, of course. He wanted to make sure he was okay and that he was uninjured. Thankfully, Roselite had the horrible doctor that he lived with to take care of any wounds he might have.

“It’s a magical item I was given. That’s why my aura is strange,” he explained before Roselite could ask him.

Sunshine Alouettex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:44 am
Roselite didn’t often go out on his own. Even with Bloodstone putting in the effort to train him, he wasn’t the strongest fighter, so he avoided altercations as much as he could. More often than not, that meant gathering energy with a partner.

But sometimes, when he was already out, especially in familiar areas where there was no sign of powered activity, he felt brave enough to power up. The differences were slight, but he felt a little more sure of himself as Roselite, enough that he almost preferred the time he spent in Negaspace than he did on Earth as Jonah.

He didn’t flee when he sensed the aura of a Super Senshi, because it was clear the Senshi was of the Negaverse instead of the White Moon. What he was not expecting was for that Senshi to be Kamacite.

“Oh…” he said as Kamacite’s explanation eased his confusion.

For a moment there, he was concerned something awful had happened to lower Kamacite’s power.

When that was clearly not the case (Kamacite still wore the same outfit Roselite had always known, complete with Eternal bat wings), Roselite managed to relax and return the embrace.

“Hi,” he offered.

A small, grateful smile appeared on his face.

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:56 pm
“Are you okay? Is that doctor treating you well?” he asked with a very serious frown as he pulled back to look Roselite over. He wanted to make sure he was in one piece, but he didn’t trust that Captain Bloodstone. And it had nothing to do with the fact that he nearly took his starseed. He didn’t, but that didn’t change the fact that Jonah had trusted him to help Yuuri, and tried to kill him instead.

He took Roselite’s hand after a moment, and gently tugged him further along the path and into the park.

“Are you out collecting for your quota? I can help,” he offered, because it would be easier for him, anyway. He had more experience, and if it helped get Rosie back somewhere safe, then he was willing to do whatever he needed.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:33 pm
“August is very kind to me,” Roselite assured him.

Perhaps kind wasn’t the most accurate term when it came to August, but he certainly never gave Roselite cause to regret working for him. Except for the whole thing with Kamacite’s starseed, but… well, Roselite was still angry about that, and he let Bloodstone know it often, but...

His life was better with Bloodstone in it.

He didn’t expect Kamacite to understand. Which wasn’t his fault; Roselite found it difficult to explain. It would require discussing things he didn’t often care to.

“Oh, um…” Another smile, this one sheepish, briefly flitted across his face. “I… my quota’s filled for the week, I think. I mean, there’s obvious nothing wrong with more...”

Roselite was pleased to see Kamacite, and didn’t want him to think they had to part ways simply because there was no quota to worry about.

“I was just… I was walking after running some errands, but I didn’t feel like—... I mean, I always feel more like myself like this, so…”

At least as Roselite, he was useful.

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:55 am
Kamacite was relieved to hear that the doctor was being kind to Roselite, although he couldn’t help but be worried. He offered him a small smile of reassurance instead, and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

“Me too,” he admitted quietly, and then looked down at himself, before quickly and self-consciously pulling the robes back over the hole in his chest. Ah, well, he didn’t like that part. Or the hole in his head, which was now more prominent with his hair pulled back into a braid. Practical, but did nothing to hide what he was.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but the thought disappeared when he saw something shimmering out of the corner of his eye, closer to the center of the park. It was almost like fairy lights -- if those actually existed.

“Did you see that?” he asked his friend as he frowned, instinctively tugging Roselite to stand more behind him so he could keep him safe. He couldn’t feel any auras around him, other than his friend, but that didn’t mean the White Moon wasn’t hiding something nefarious.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:35 pm
Roselite was well aware of his own limitations and his powerlessness in the face of a stronger foe — which most enemies were. He let Kamacite step in front of him, but didn’t drift far behind, peering over Kamacite’s shoulder in the direction his friend had turned to.

There was nothing on his mental radar to suggest that they were in danger. Still, Roselite remained cautious. His heart skipped a few beats. If Kamacite could suppress his aura, the White Moon might be able to do the same.

Then… a ball of light. It bobbed around some bushes, then streaked out of sight. Either it appeared again nearby, or another flickered into being, its glow warm and cheerful.

“It’s one of those wisps, I think.”

Even so, he did not yet leave Kamacite’s protection.

“A will-o’-the-wisp, or something like it. Captain Bloodstone and I found one over the summer,” he explained. “They weren’t dangerous. Or… on their own they weren’t dangerous, but then there was that monster.”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:39 am
He frowned, remembering the monster in July all too well. It could have been worse. Could have been a lot better. He could have stayed home and just enjoyed not getting involved, too. But things didn’t work out like that.

Cautiously, Kamacite stepped closer to where the wisp was flickering and bobbing around, although he was surprised to see that there were actually two of them. He lowered his arm from where he was making an attempt to guard Roselite, but it didn’t seem as though he would need it.

“You’ve seen these before?” he asked, watching the wisps curiously as they seemed to play. Slowly, so as not to disturb them, Kamacite knelt down on the grass a little ways away from them to watch. This was much better than dealing with gathering energy, at least.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:39 am
Roselite didn’t like to think about the monster in July, if only because in doing so he had to think about his reaction to it. He was still embarrassed, even though Captain Bloodstone didn’t hold it against him.

Captain Bloodstone still thought he had potential. Roselite had no idea why.

He followed Kamacite and shifted closer, emitting a soft noise of agreement. “Mmm.”

One of the wisps bobbed toward him and drifted around his legs, rising higher with each loop until Roselite could take it into his hands, cupping gentle palms around it as he had when he brought one to Almadel.

“There was a strange man. An alien,” he said. “He had a shop somewhere near where the monster turned up. I guess the wisps were his, but they escaped. Captain Bloodstone and I returned the one we found and he offered us some of the things he had for trade.”

The wisp felt as warm to touch as last time. It wiggled gently, brushing against Roselite’s palm almost as if it meant to nuzzle.

“Maybe… it’s too much of a coincidence to think this might be the same one, but…”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:51 am
Kamacite hadn’t met any alien back in June or July, but he’d been there when that monster attacked. It was kind of sweet how the little wisp seemed to circle around Rosie and rest in his palm.

“It seems to like you.”

He didn’t quite smile, but his expression eased into something close to fondness. He cared a lot about Roselite, even if they weren’t as close as they could be if that doctor wasn’t around. Captain Bloodstone. But Kamacite appreciated Rosie’s gentle nature, and apparently the wisp did too.

It was surprising then, when the second little wisp seemed to gravitate towards him. “Wouldn’t you rather be with your friend?” He didn’t know why he was asking the tiny, mystical creature when it probably didn’t understand him. He wasn’t good when it came to taking care of things. He could barely take care of himself. It was only thanks to Misha that he wasn’t eating poptarts every day for every meal.

The wisp ducked into the openings of Kamacite’s robes, only to come out and settle among the loops of his bow at his waist.

Kamacite frowned worriedly at it, and then over at Roselite. “Do you think that alien is still looking for these? Maybe we should return them?” He didn’t want them to get lost or left behind.

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:14 am
The wisp continued to nuzzle. Roselite didn’t like to assume, but the gesture almost seemed fond. He held the wisp in one palm and ran the other over it in a gentle caress, which set the wisp at ease. It settled into place contentedly.

“Did you get lost again?” he wondered.

He smiled at Kamacite and the other wisp. If this was the same one he and Captain Bloodstone found, at least this time it wasn’t alone.

“I don’t know if Almadel’s still around,” he said. “I guess we could look for him, see if his shop’s still in the area. I’d hate for these wisps to be lost forever. They’re so friendly.”

Could they be hurt? Did they experience emotions? Were they lonely? Scared? Did they like Earth? They seemed to. Roselite thought they might be less calm about their predicament if they didn’t.

“If he’s not there…” he continued, glancing down at the wisp in his palm. “... You can stay with me for a while, okay? I’ll keep you safe.”

The wisp nuzzled his palm again. Roselite took that for agreement.

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:42 am
He nodded in agreement with Roselite, glad that he was willing to help find a place for these wisps. Kamacite wasn’t sure if he had it in him to take care of another little creature. He would be heartbroken if he let it down, or if something happened to it. It was bad enough knowing how Faustite felt after Squiddy died. And this little wisp seemed much more fragile.

Or maybe he could convince it to go with Roselite and the wisp that seemed affectionate with him.

He didn’t know what to do with the wisp that kept floating around him, so he copied what Roselite did and held out his hands for it to settle against his palm. He looked at it sadly, knowing that it was probably lost and alone. At least it had a friend. Kamacite knew he would be pretty lost himself without his friends.

Sunshine Alouette
Fin!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces