Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] Your Name [Lysithea x Ilse]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:37 am
Lysithea was finding that being in her office was much nicer now that it had some color in it.

The shopping trip with Eion had gone well, and now the once gloomy office held a soft, colorful rug. Blankets over the backs of the chairs, and some really cute art prints. It felt...a lot cozier.

Plus, she felt that the pastels suited her much better than the prior gloom.

The sound of footsteps outside of her door made the Corrupt Eternal pause and look up, frowning slightly. It felt like another corrupt senshi, though far below her in rank…

The footsteps moved a few steps, and then seemed to turn around and being to pace in front of her office door.

Well...they weren’t knocking...so perhaps they were just having some sort of a crisis? She could help with that.

Softly, Lysithea padded over to the door and opened it, and there was the only other person that she remembered. Well. Their name at least. It rolled off her tongue as though it were meant to be there. “Ilse? What is it? Are you okay?”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:36 am
Ilse was terribly, devastatingly anxious. She wanted, badly, to see Lysithea, now that she was recovered and Faustite seemed to think that she would be alright to have visitors. But it was an absolutely terrifying prospect, all things considered.

How much would Lysithea remember? How much would she know? Lysithea herself had told Ilse that purification affected memories, but how strong was it the other way? Would Lysithea remember her?

....Would she hate her? Resent her, for dragging her down?

Those thoughts were what had Ilse pacing back and forth outside the door, too anxious to knock.

That is, until Lysithea opened it and called her name, and the way she said it was--

Oh. It was so nice. And it made Ilse's heart do a little flip.

"H-hi," she stammered, feeling her cheeks heat up. "Um, yeah! I'm fine! I just. Wanted to come by and see you, but I didn't want to bother you--are you doing okay? Settling in alright?"

Ornageish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:03 pm
Lysithea smiled so warmly and nodded, wishing that she could remember more than just Ilse’s name...Obviously...Ilse knew her. Had they been friends? What was their story?

...It was a terribly frustrating feeling.

“I’m settling in fine! Would you like to come in? My brother and I went shopping and I got some things to make my office a bit more friendly! I’d love your opinions!”

Fake it until she made it, it was the only thing that Lysithea really could continue to do...but.

She would get there.

“Why are you so nervous, Illy? Is everything okay?” Oh. A nickname too! Yes, they must have been close! Her smile faltered for just a moment, and then glowed far brighter than it had. “I...have to confess, I don’t remember anything. But I know your name...and Faustites. He’s my brother! So obviously...you must have been very important to me too?”

There was a lot of guilt in Lysithea’s voice, and an obvious apology hidden in the words...as well as a desperate hope that she was right.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:09 pm
Ilse perked up immediately at the offer to come in. Good, good, she wasn't being dismissed or sent away, she wasn't sure what she would do if Lysithea had done that.

So she smiled, and nodded. "I'd love to take a look around," she said. "Gosh, I don't have a space all to myself yet, but I can't wait to get to decorate one. I am going to put in so many plants."

And plushies. And probably costume WIPs, because there was no sense wasting space she could be using. But that wasn't relevant to Lysithea. Yet, at least. Maybe she would want to see Ilse dressed up...later?

Her heart did another little flip-flop when Lysithea called her Illy. Whatever was missing, clearly some pieces remained, and...and that was enough. Ltsithea didn't need to know the nasty details. She needed to know the feelings. The very romantic version in Ilse's head. Yeah, that'd...that'd do nicely.

"We were very important to each other," Ilse said. Well, Lysithea had been important to her. "It...it hurt me very badly, when you left, but I knew you'd find your way back to us someday." She smiled, in a way that she hoped came across as warm, if a little shaky. "And you are! You're home now, and we can fix things. Even if you don't remember...that's okay. We just have to make new memories, yeah?"

Ornageish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:28 pm
Lysithea listened to Ilse’s explanation, and there was a terrible sinking feeling in her stomach. Here was another person she had been close to, who had been very important to her...and she had forgotten everything. “I’m...I’m so sorry that i left i...don’t know what happened, but I”m so sorry, Illy...I won’t leave you again, I promise.”

It was a promise she had made to Faustite too, and she was going to stand by it. The White Moon would never steal her away again, not if she could help it. She had lost the ones who were closest to her for the last time.

“I want to make new memories with you. I want to make so many new memories with you…” Lysithea licked her lips, her mouth feeling terribly dry and hesitated for a moment before reaching out and drawing the other corrupt into her arms, holding her close. “I’m here now...I’m home...” The words were scoffed, spoken into Ilse’s beautiful dark hair. Followed by the softest and lightest of kisses to the top of her head.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:53 pm
"I know you won't," Ilse said, and she let herself be pulled into Lysithea's embrace. It felt so...nice, there, so soft, so warm. She closed her eyes and slid her arms around Lysithea's waist, cuddling in close.

"You're right where you belong, Lys, and we're not going to let anyone take you from us again." Ilse had thought that she knew how much she wanted Lysithea to be hers, but she'd had no idea. Held in her arms, with Lysithea's lips in her hair, Ilse's heart raced, and she felt a warmth that she wasn't sure she'd ever experienced before.

"I missed you so much," she said. "but it's okay. We get to start over, and that's nice, isn't it?"

Ornageish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:33 pm
“Of course that’s nice. Having you here with me is nice. It’s perfect, in fact.” Thank goodness she had read the situation right, this felt...nice. Maybe not...what she had been expecting, but nice. She cared about this girl, that was very obvious. Ilse was someone who had been important...and who would be important again. This was just...this was just how things were.

How they would be.

“We get to start over, Illy. Yes. It will be better than before. It will be better than the time I wasn’t here, that’s for sure...you and I will be nothing but happy from this point forward...I promise.”

Hopefully when they reached that pinnacle of happiness...her chest wouldn’t hurt so badly. Hopefully...whatever discomfort that she had would fade with time.

After all, this was how things were supposed to be, wasn’t it?

Noir Songbird

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff