Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Konoha Mission ||| Recon Silence from Bochimura Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
One-Tomoe Sharingan: |Inactive|
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

Himitsu left the Hokage's Office grinning, clutching a scroll with a new mission on it. It was his first mission as a chunin with Miki, Sumika, and Kai, so he was particularly excited to get started today. First up was finding Kai, which was likely going to be the easiest person for the teen to find. Himitsu stopped by Kai's house, passed by the Police Station, checked in at the Academy, and wandered through the markets looking for him. Eventually he caught up with the other Uchiha and gave him a quick message. "Hey! We're being sent on a mission to the southern edge of the country. It should take us about three days to get to the town, but we won't be sure how long we're staying until we get there. I'll explain the rest at the gates." In a hurry to let everyone know in time, he bolted off almost before finishing his sentence. A thought came to his mins and he stopped in his tracks, almost falling over. "Oh! Can you let Sumika know? I'm going to look for her after I find Miki, but I figure you might know where she hangs out. Cool, thanks! See ya!" The new chunin wasn't really sure he knew where to find Miki either, but Sumika seemed the type to avoid a lot of unwanted attention, which missions sounded to be to her. "Hopefully when she hears it's with us, she won't mind as much."

With his mind wandering as much as his body, he was lucky he didn't walk right past Miki when he happened to pass by. He relayed the same information to her that he'd given Kai, this time tacking on the bit about Sumika before heading off on his own. He spent the next hour and a half wandering around looking for Sumika wherever he could think she might turn up, and plenty more he couldn't imagine her actually being. When he wasn't able to find his fourth squad mate, he hoped that Miki or Kai had better luck, and headed home to gather his gear and double check his equipment. This time he even made sure to pack his camp gear, sure not to fumble anything silly on this mission. When he was finished packing, he made a quick change of clothes, dropping the Uchiha jacket on his bed and throwing on a black long-sleeved shirt, then headed off for the gates, stopping by the tailor to pick up the order he'd requested when he made chunin. The young Uchiha was in and out quickly to pay for and retrieve the [Flak Jacket: Light] he'd wanted resized. After arriving early to the gates, Himitsu put the vest on and adjusted it properly before taking a seat on a bench near the gates to wait for the others to arrive.

โƒ S-Rank || Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu || Chunin โƒ
Chakra: 1,800/1,800 || Stamina: 1,800/1,800

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Ryo: ไธก76,450 [-250]
XP: 7,820
Passive XP: 55

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
โ€ข Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
โ–ฐ Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
โ–ฐ Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
โ–ฐ Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:52 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai's eyes were shiny as he looked at his ranked-up buddy. He was so proud of his Uchiha brother! He tried to keep it together, despite feeling like a proud dad. "Of course, yo. I'll let Sumika know." He looked for Cobalt, who inevitably lead him to Sumika.

"Hey, you know our little boy, Himitsu? He's grown! He's a big serious shinobi now. He's got a mission for us, too. And I also think he grew like an inch or two. It happened so fast," he explained dramatically and with many hand gestures. "Anyways, we gotta show out for him. You down to come to the gates? He said it'd take a few days though, so if you're busy..." He tried not to act so down about the prospect, but then perked up as something occurred to him. "And you could bring those rats! It'll be so cool - so you down?"

-

Chakra Pool: 2,225/2,225
                      Stamina Pool: 1,900/1,900

Rocket Punches

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:11 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Kai tracking her down when she was relaxing for work related stuff wasnโ€™t something Sumika was particularly fond of, butโ€ฆ well, the offer was for a mission and even if she wouldnโ€™t be getting much out of it, her little mechanism workshop had recently been inundated with toy orders, or maybe orders for parts of toys, she couldnโ€™t remember because sheโ€™d stuffed them in a drawer and gone back to not thinking about them. Besides, she'd make an exception for him even if he wasn't here to have fun. โ€œYeah, sure, Iโ€™ll keep yโ€™all in check if thatโ€™s what you want.โ€ She said nonchalantly, plucking a ball of takoyaki off its stick.

[ Some Time Later ]

A rather normal looking manhole cover next to Himitsuโ€™s bench hinged open with a thunk and Sumikaโ€™s head popped out a moment later. Her platinum blonde mop of hair jostled as she looked in the opposite direction first and seemed to relax her guard, before venturing to exit the hole and noticing the Uchiha on the bench as she drew high enough to see over the upright open cover. โ€œOh, shi-โ€ The panic began almost immediately, and then stopped again just as quickly when she realized it was just Himitsu. โ€œJeeeeze, man, scared the you know what outta me.โ€ Having established that there was nothing to worry about, the girl popped out of the manhole and tipped it shut again with exaggerated effort - a hand under her cloak causing the locking mechanism inside the concealed hatch to shut again with a loud thunk. โ€œSup? Kai seemed real excited about something.โ€

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
Chakra: 4840/4840 || Stamina: 3340/3340
Sage Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 1400/1400

โ— Stats โ–ท
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:35 pm
User Image

Taking the time to enjoy his last few minutes of true relaxation for the next week or so, Himitsu rested on the bench with his legs outstretched in front of him and his arms crossed above his head. His peaceful watch for his teammates was ended by a slight metallic groan followed by a soft THUNK that made the teenager jump slightly and whip his head to the ground beside him. Popping out of the nearby was some kind of white... furred... Sumika? As the boy recognized his squad mate, his brows furrowed in confusion and his mouth hung open slightly. He watched her gradual ascent from the manhole, laughing slightly at her remark about scaring her. "I scared you? Sumika, you just popped out of the ground and shouted at me." Now smiling at the ridiculousness of it, Himitsu stood up from the bench and gave another quick glance at the manhole that he doubted actually led to the sewers before returning his attention to Sumika and her other question. "Well I guess we've got some time to kill before the other two show up. Basically, the mission is to head down toward the south western border of the Fire Country and try to make contact with a team that's already been dispatched there. There's concerns of Jashinist activity, which would pretty much guarantee a fight. It might be nothing, but if there is a fight, you guys are who I want there most. Thanks for coming with, by the way. I'm sure there's other things you could be doing, so I really appreciate it."

โƒ Stats โƒ
+0 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Ryo: ไธก76,450

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
โ€ข Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai hurried to catch up with his teammates, looking out of breath as he came to a stop beside them. "Hey, sorry 'bout that. I mentioned to my mom that we were gonna investigate Jashinist activity and she wouldn't let me leave 'til she finished praying for me." He shrugged like there was nothing he could do about it, then considered the tail end of the conversation he'd heard.

"I'm excited for us to head out and represent the Leaf. We're like, literally the coolest squad in the village. I heard Lady Hokage say so. Okay - no, I didn't - but, I definitely think she implied it the last time I dropped off a mission report, so. Y'know. We're the coolest, certifiably." He grinned from ear to ear and began to walk ahead of the two of them before he realized himself. "Whoops. You'll wanna take point, right Himitsu? My bad - Himitsu sensei?" He smiled again, overjoyed for Himitsu's success. While he would still be considered the senior officer because of his rank, he couldn't wait to see Himitsu lead them. And if Himitsu's performance lead to him getting his own squad to lead... why, that'd be Kai's grand-squad, right? He couldn't wait.

-

Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Himitsu would get a vaguely blank looking stare from the genin as he explained the purpose of the mission, and she ignored the comment about the totally not suspicious hatch that there was absolutely no reason to ask more about. Finally he got to another comment worth engaging with. "OOOOH, yeah, definitely." Sumika said, propping herself up in a more robust looking pose and raising a gloved hand through her jiton cloak to count on. "I could be guarding a rich guy's expensive vase, walking a dog, picking up litter, having Academy dorks play with my cloak instead of learn a maruton jutsu, nap on a roof, nap on a bench, nap on a big rock, nap in my apartment like a hermit, nap in a tree in Takijinsei, try to explain to the fifth customer this week that I can't put an S rank chakra battery in their toy so it'll last longer because they explode." Sumika's voice, which had taken on the faux excitement of an infomercial voiceover, sounded more than capable of continuing in perpetuity before a rather out of breath Kai arrived.

There it was again, that word. Jashinist. She'd heard it multiple times, it was all over the place, but she couldn't recall ever figuring out what it actually meant. "Hey, uh, so what is a Jashinist exactly and why are we fighting them?" A very Sumika question on the surface, but ultimately not one that was totally absurd from her perspective. The genin was probably one of the few people in the village who simply hadn't encountered the crazy cultists. She was aware that they'd attacked, but she'd been run off from the Hotsprings by that group of shady people, so had spent most of the attack locked in her workshop blowing off steam via a project. She'd also seen no assignment that encountered them, and as a genin wasn't particularly privileged when it came to intel. Most of the time she didn't get any at all, she was simply told to show up somewhere and she showed up there, like she was now.

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:51 pm
User Image

Miki had just arrived as Kai was saying how cool the team was. It appeared that she had managed to show up last. Not a normal thing for the girl, but something that had become more frequent recently. "I'm sorry I'm late everybody." The girl chimed in as the other members of the squad talked. Miki smiled at them all, she was certainly excited that her teammate had already been promoted to Chuunin. It didn't feel all that long ago when they went on that mission to beat up those guys at the dog fighting ring. Even then, a lot of things had changed since then.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 2,250 / 2,250 xโ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 1,745 / 1,745 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline & Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค S RANK Genin xโ—†๏ฟค Senju & Uchiha x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm
User Image

Himitsu grinned as Sumika began her sarcastic tirade. "That sounds like an awful lot of napping to get done. I might've had to consider for a while myself." The boy joked with his squadmate as Kai arrived, apparently winded from his trip from home to the gates. His excitement about the team and the mission helped relieve some of Himitsu's nerves. Miki's arrival shortly after completed the squad, meaning they could head out whenever they were ready. "Hey, Miki! You're right on time. Good to see you!" Something about her seemed different, but Himitsu couldn't figure it out. Sumika's question about Jashinists pulled his attention away. "Well Sumika, to be honest I don't have much information on them myself. They worship the god of Death, were responsible for the recent attack on the village, are more-or-less religious serial killers, and they're brutal fighters."

When that conversation was over, Himitsu made a quick check of his gear before they began heading out. Kai started out ahead of the squad, then stopped and offered Himitsu the chance to take point. His "sensei" remark received a slightly flushed eyeroll from Himitsu as he stepped ahead of his friend and senior. "Oh gods, please don't make that a thing." The boy groaned as the team began their journey away from Konoha. Once they'd put a fair amount of distance between them and the nearest set of listening ears, he began to explain the mission with more detail then previously. "Alright, so, we'll be heading to the town of Bochimura, near the southwest border of the Land of Fire. Shortly after the Jashinist attack on Konoha, a recon team was dispatched there to monitor the town for any Jashinist activity, due to the town's longstanding cultural fascination with death. Last week, the team stopped checking in, and nobody has been able to make contact since. Our objective is locate the recon team, and re-establish contact if possible." He paused briefly, hoping that contact stayed the objective and not "recovery" of the team. "Because of the subject of their recon efforts, there's concern they may have had contact with Jashinists. If that's the case, recovery of the team becomes our objective."

Himitsu reached into his vest, and retrieved a small envelope with four small photos inside. Each photo was of a different member of the recon team, for easy identification. The boy passed them out to the team and explained as much. "We'll be looking for these faces. Team Leader Ogamoto Utatsugu, Medic Hayane Utsume, Sensory Expert Aimi Sayorise, and Infiltration Specialist Yanachi Akazo. Like I said, re-establishing contact is the goal, so the more covert we can be and the less disruptive we are with their undercover indentities, the better." Once the photos made their way back to him, he tucked them away once again. "Soooo... Any questions?"

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:30 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai thought about what else to call Himitsu now that sensei was out the window. "You got it, teach." He grinned with satisfaction at his new nickname. He also felt like Himitsu's explanation was good, but there was more to be shared. "They can do some blood curse stuff, too. At Takijinsei, one of them tasted my blood and was able to hurt me by hurting herself. She made herself into a human pin cushion or voodoo doll. So. Be careful. At any cost, make sure they can't ingest your blood." His excitement had quickly faded to stoicism, but only so long as he could pass along the information. Immediately afterward, he perked back up.

"I'll remember these faces like they're number one fans of mine," he assured as he passed along the photos. "I'm ready to be undercover, so just lead the way!"

-

Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumikaโ€™s face scrunched at the explanation of the missionโ€™s intent. Werenโ€™t they going to do that last time, and why choose them? She was both ill equipped for, and not particularly proficient at, covert operations. The puppeteer was loud, and inherently attention seeking. A trait that normally brought attention to her, particularly of the variety that turned into something even louder and more attention grabbing. She looked down at her jiton cloak, and then cross-eyed at her platinum blonde bangs. Even with Cobalt taking the day off sheโ€™d stick out, and besides, she couldnโ€™t just stow her headband and blend in. She had nothing else to dress in except the body suit underneath her Jiton and relinquishing the elemental supply would put her at quite a disadvantage.

โ€œUhโ€ฆ how are we going to stayโ€ฆ covert?โ€ She asked, seemingly struggling to come up with a question out of a sense of compulsion to seem more engaged than she actually was. While waiting for the answer she scrutinized one of the pictures before handing it over, tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as she focused, trying her best to commit at least one of the faces to memory and failing miserably to keep hold of it beyond the point at which it left her sight. None of this was in her wheelhouse. Sumika was a swirling ball of elemental chaos best sent in the general direction of a target that you werenโ€™t really concerned about being dealt with in any particular way.

She made due in the village with her ratโ€™s nest below the surface, but beyond that environment an approach eluded her entirely. In the original Konoha no one paid her any mind, and in Uzu sheโ€™d spent a boatload of time around Sanae - an extremely accomplished scholar more than capable of detecting her circumstantially adopted younger sibling attempting mischief. Neo Konoha was a redux of the original, so it hadn't even occurred to her that it was a thing she needed to be practicing.

While Sumika may not have had a sense of pride in, well, much of anything, she did in her self-sufficiency. Sheโ€™d stood the test, and sheโ€™d done it, for the most part, alone. Being here, in this group, it already set her on edge the same way suddenly being drawn into close proximity of village politics with the rise of Uzu had. On the first mission sheโ€™d been looking for a reason to blow it off, assuming the next would never come and these faces would fade from her memory with the same speed as those on the pictures. Now? She was worried theyโ€™d all find a reason to make sure this was the last mission she ever went on; that the first was aberrant, someone had simply made a mistake in assigning her, and she'd get to relive getting left behind again.

Where sheโ€™d normally have gladly joined Kai in teasing Himitsu, instead intrusive thoughts wormed their way into her head at the revelation that the task set before her was something she was still wildly deficient at - recalling the Academy when she was a kid; full of enthusiasm but simply not good enough at anything to get put in a squad. That their potential opponents were people where a mistake sounded like it could absolutely screw you didnโ€™t help either. All this was just about her worst nightmare. It ticked a little box that said panic somewhere in the control center of her head, and for her that meant an attention consuming flood of unwelcome ponderings and a subsequently quiet Sumika.

There was no chance in hell she would admit to actually being nervous, but her normal tactic of simply barging past it clearly wasnโ€™t an option here and even she wasnโ€™t capable of brushing it off entirely. Why couldnโ€™t they just go guard a caravan or deal with an outpost or something where she could do stuff she was good at?

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:10 pm
User Image

So she wasn't late, well that was a relief for Miki. She would have felt bad if she was the cause of her teammates waiting, but it seemed things worked out this time. The girl smiled as she listened to Himitsu's explanation of the mission. It sounded much more advanced than the other missions they had gone on so far. Though, Miki wasn't excited at the prospect of running across more jashinists. It seemed like everywhere she turned there was more of them propping up somewhere. They were a menace and Miki wanted to see them eradicated for the things she knows they have done. Then again, Miki felt nervous about the encounter. The jashinists were hunting down all of the Jinchuriki, was it such a wise idea for her to be heading straight at them. The girl couldn't be so sure.

Miki didn't have any questions, but Sumika raised a good one. Being covert wasn't necessarily one of Miki's strengths either, so she could only help but wonder what Himitsu's plan was for this. With his fancy promotion, Miki was confident that he had formed some sort of plan that would work out for all of them. At least that's what she hoped her teammate had managed.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline & Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค S RANK Genin xโ—†๏ฟค Senju & Uchiha x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image

As the squad moved, Himitsu listened to their input. Kai's second name elicited a smirk and a humored head shake from the younger boy. His face dimmed considerably as Kai explained his encounter with the Jashinists, something that Himitsu had almost forgotten about. "If we do end up in a fight with one of them, I'd like you to take command until it's handled. I think you've got the best idea how to deal with them." No reason to waste time making that call later if they were already considering the fight. Sumika had asked a good question, which he'd considered briefly. "I've got a few ideas, but let know what else you guys are thinking. I've got a couple different approaches in mind right now. First is more of an "undercover" style. I'm thinking the simplest option is to stow our gear that marks us as shinobi when we approach the city. Another idea is to pick up some other clothes on the way down. In that same vein, we should be arriving on Halloween, so we could probably wear costumes and not look out of place. Whatever we decide, we try to blend in accordingly and do what we can to find our team on our own. I've got the address to a safehouse they were using, so we'll begin there. If we can't pick up anything on our own, then we'll begin asking around." The chunin paused for a moment for everyone to think on it for a moment before continuing.

"The second one is a little ridiculous, but it would likely help us avoid a lot of attention. Despite the city's near-ancient roots, it is quickly expanding into a modern city, including electricity and plumbing. Lucky for us, it isn't developing as quickly as the city planners would like. A smile began to spread across his face as he spoke, entertained by the coming idea. "From what I've been able to find, the sewer system covers around 60% of the city, but only a few main lines are actually hooked up to anything yet. That leaves us a lot of, uh... clean... area to maneuver through if we'd like to do some searches around town after dark. It gives us some shortcuts, avoids people, and gives us a potential "safehouse" situation if needed. The plan was a bit dramatic, but it did have some perks. He was hopeful he'd answered the question or inspired another idea in somebody else.

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

OOC:

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:47 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai beamed at the pitch to be undercover through the use of costumes for their Halloween festival. "Undercoverundercoverundercover," he chanted for his vote on how to approach the mission. "I wanna be a vampire. No! A werewolf. No, maybe I should be - no we should totally do a group costume where we're all a part of a dragon, y'know, where we're holding sticks that props up the costume that draped over us and we all move in tandem to look like a long dragon? Right? We should do that. Totally," Kai insisted, not at all weighing the tactical disadvantages of such a costume. "Whaddya think?" He turned to Sumika and asked her specifically, beaming until he noticed she hadn't really offered any funny or poking comments so far. "You don't like that idea?"

-

Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

Brooy
                      sry for requote, I just realized I broke my Brooy quote originally

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

โ€œEh.โ€ Sumika said, somewhat unenthusiastically. โ€œItโ€™s not that. Iโ€™m fine with undercover, not sure what Iโ€™d choose though.โ€ The reality was that if they were going to be doing something she felt she was bad at, sheโ€™d have rather been in a setting she was more comfortable in. While the others might have avoided the sewers unless necessary, the struck Sumika as the one place in this mission sheโ€™d actually feel comfortable. But Kaiโ€™s enthusiasm was all encompassing and she didn't feel like it was right to upset it. In a small way it set her at ease, but she still felt slightly off center in all of this. โ€œIf weโ€™re dressing up as a dragon I want to be the tail.โ€ She said, a moment later, seeming to regain at least a small bit of her normal demeanor and a hint of playfulness. Still hardly the exuberance she was capable of, but a fair bit closer than she had been a moment earlier. โ€œJust pick something that wonโ€™t get his a** beat for a change.โ€ Sumika added, pointing at Kai but looking at Himitsu.

[ Sorry if this is a little flat, I didnโ€™t really know what to do with it. ]

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:56 pm
User Image

Miki appreciated Himitsu's style of leadership so far during the mission. She thought it was a good tactic for him to designate Kai as the person to call the shots if they were all to get into a fight with some jashinists. After all, Kai was still their sensei. The best choice would have likely been Sumika due to her experience with different types of enemies Miki imagined. Kai was younger after all. "Oooh I like the idea of costumes actually. Sounds like we could have a little fun. Miki chimed in as the others were discussing the matter. Though Miki did think the sewer option was probably more practical than dressing up like a dragon.

The girl stared at Kai as Sumika said something about Kai getting his a** kicked again. Miki giggled softly to herself. 'I wonder what she's talking about. I'm sure Kai's not going to be very happy with that.' She thought to herself. "We could make Kai be the legs just for that occasion." Miki light heartedly teased her sensei. "I like the idea of the dragon though! It sounds fun." Miki smiled at her teammates.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

ghostfinch

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games